It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tearful suspect in California girl's slaying appears in court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
This woman supposedly moved there in with her parents to look after her daughter who "got sick alot."

Someone should be immediately looking at her daughter for signs of abuse.

"Munchhausen by proxy" syndrome, maybe? That would be on the list of things to look at, I think.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Could be. Or that her daughters sickness is because she's been being sexually/physically abused covertly by her Mother. A manifestation or acting out of her inner turmoil.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
here is something odd to add to this story. i feel so sorry for this woman .

Another Woman Named Melissa Huckaby Says She's Been Unfairly Harassed
abcnews.go.com...

Melissa Huckaby can't wait for the media firestorm surrounding 8-year-old Sandra Cantu's murder to blow over so she can go back to teaching Sunday school and raising her young daughter in peace.

That's because another woman named Melissa Huckaby, now sitting in a nearby California jail cell, grabbed headlines last week when she was accused of raping and murdering the Tracy, Calif., second-grader.

On paper, the similarities are spooky -- both women have lived in Tracy, where Sandra was murdered, both have 5-year-old daughters, both are divorced, both teach Sunday school, and they are the same age. And of course, they share the same name.

amazing how small the world can be.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Woah, I had only just stumbled onto this story today and already I have a million questions. Firstly what is this about 2 people with the same names ? I didn't see any of this in the main story today and is there any connections to a Satanic Cults ? Why did the Judge gag this case ?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by elitegamer23

So would you be the one willing to execute her?

wZn

In short, Yes.

If youd be doing the world a lot of good I would be able to do it. No reprecussions.

Only if she was found guilty with some good undeniable evidence though. She must be guilty 100 percent sure.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by SamSimonSam]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Could be. Or that her daughters sickness is because she's been being sexually/physically abused covertly by her Mother. A manifestation or acting out of her inner turmoil.

It's a possibility. My hex-wife studied serial killers and she found a possible pattern of prior abuse by family members in one "type" of SK. Don't know if she ever published on that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I agree- She's not crying for the little girl- she's crying for herself because she got caught. She's crying because she knows she'll never be able to do it again, as should be.

They should simply dispose of her and throw her body in a compost heap to protect the rest of the law abiding folks, especially the children.

They don't go far enough, unfortunately. She's just a low level scumbag who doesn't have the power to save herself while there are worse animals out there who have the wealth, power, and connections to protect themselves and their activities.

Once again Star you've said it better than I ever could.
I'd flag your post if I could.

And when I think of the tax money that goes into caring for this *thing* (I can't even call her a woman), Well, that tax money should be going for kids and their families to go out to Chucky Cheese for Birthday Parties and for new red trikes and bubblegum and Barbie Dolls (ok you get the idea) - NOT - to support some loathsome evil infested freak who performs such atrocious acts on childrne.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Words fail me, And i cant even bring myself to quote this new piece of evidence...

How? A mother? a women? I cant wrap my head around this... goodness this has made me so angry that i am almost lost for words..

adjix.com...

I really hope this ( I don't even want to call her a women) ... rots somewhere,

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone who hurts a child in this way, whether they are sane or insane, needs to have their skull split open.

Quickly, rapidly, without delay. Without years in jail haggling over retrails and appeals and whatnot, dragging on year after year on the taxpayer's dime. Nope. One hour after the sentence has been pronounced, they should no longer be drawing breath into their lungs.

Call it street justice, call it frontier justice, whatever...there is simply no way round it in my book.

<< 1  2   >>

join