It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tearful suspect in California girl's slaying appears in court

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Tearful suspect in California girl's slaying appears in court

www.cnn.com

The Sunday school teacher's lip quivered and a single tear rolled down her cheek as the judge read special circumstances alleged against her -- that the murder was committed in conjunction with a kidnapping, the performance of a lewd and lascivious act upon a child, and rape by instrument.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this thread ties in with another thread i have going about casey anthony and i believe the DP should be sought if the woman is not found to be mentally insane.

just the idea of what she did to this little girl leaves no doubt in my mind that this woman deserves the DP.

this woman does not deserve to live another day if she is truly guilty and not found to be insane.

society needs to stand up and say to these people " we dont want you on our earth."

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I agree- She's not crying for the little girl- she's crying for herself because she got caught. She's crying because she knows she'll never be able to do it again, as should be.

They should simply dispose of her and throw her body in a compost heap to protect the rest of the law abiding folks, especially the children.

They don't go far enough, unfortunately. She's just a low level scumbag who doesn't have the power to save herself while there are worse animals out there who have the wealth, power, and connections to protect themselves and their activities.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If there was ever a case for the death penalty this one is is if she is convicted. In such a high profile case Im sure the DA had his T crossed and I dotted before this person was hauled in.

I really have nothing but respect and admiration for those who found this poor little girl. They refused a substantial reward stating they did not want to profit from something like this. People with This brand of personal integrity and ethics is a dying breed in this country and these are people that could easily have used the money.

If guilty this human garbage does not deserve the nicety of lethal injection. She should die in the manner of her victem.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
If guilty this human garbage does not deserve the nicety of lethal injection. She should die in the manner of her victem.

If only it could be so.

I honestly believe society is out of controll because of our liberal minded friends. How can we expect to deture crime when our laws give more rights to offenders than victems these days.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

So would you be the one willing to execute her?

People who want a death penalty should be the ones to carry out these executions themselves.

Looking at this story - from a non-emotional POV I'd say this has the classic components of a mind controlled victim.

Please look into these types of cases instead of going with the hate/fear instinct that has been hypnotically placed into all our psyches.

I am not excusing the poor little girls death either.

wZn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
just imagine what this little girl went through. i dont see how anyone could agree that this woman deserves to breathe another breath or see another ray of sunlight.

the video of sandra cantu skipping down the street just shows how happy this little 8 year old girl was. its terrible to think of how that happy girls day unfolded.

does the fact this psychopath tried to hide the crime and murder show she had enough sanity to know what she was doing was wrong. ? enough to warrant the deathpenalty?

i almost hate the fact that insanity will keep people from the harshest and most just punishment possible. if u are so crazy u will murder, then maybe you are too crazy to be alive yourself.

what the hell is wrong with humans anymore? i know we have always been a crazy species but really, what the hell is wrong with some of us?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have read books on mind controlled victims that are forced to do some of the most horrible things to other living beings.

Are they responsible for this act - or are those that control the mind controlled person?

I don't know for sure this woman is , however I do see a similar pattern. And what a perfect scapegoat - and if you were the controller behind this woman, the 1st thing you'd want to make sure is the media portray the emotion of this crime, and then to quickly get a conviction, or better yet a death penalty as quickly as possible to cover the crime.

Not everything is as cut and dry as you believe it to be. This is one thing I myself have learned, and be careful when to be quick to pass judgment without the facts, because imagine sending someone to their death for a crime they may not have even been aware they committed. Could you live with that? I sure could not.

wZn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

People who want a death penalty should be the ones to carry out these executions themselves.

Looking at this story - from a non-emotional POV I'd say this has the classic components of a mind controlled victim.

Please look into these types of cases instead of going with the hate/fear instinct that has been hypnotically placed into all our psyches.

wZn

[edit on 14-4-2009 by sabrinaleena]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

wZn

i know this is ats but everything doesnt have to be some crazy conspiracy or an evil by TPTB.

would i be willing to execute this woman? i think we already have people in the judicial system to do this. believe me you wouldnt have a problem finding enough people willing to take this lady off the face of the planet.

what kind of punishment do u think she deserves and is worthy of her crime?
she kidnapped, tortured, raped, id guess sodomized , and murdered this little girl.
u think it was mindcontrol so i guess we should just let her go because it really wasnt her fault. maybe it was the cia.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

Sorry, have to edit as my post isn't posting correctly. Here is what I originally said:

I'm a mom, with 2 children of my own. One a teenager and one an 8 yr old little girl. Maybe that makes me a bit biased in this story, but I personally wouldn't lose too much sleep at night knowing that I helped rid of world of a proven killer who thought of the girl as nothing but prey, a toy to be tortured and destroyed. I would hope that someone would do the execution for me if someone not just hurt, but destroyed my own child, as I would do the same for them.

I, and everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a non-violent person. I do not consider an execution for this type of murder an act of violence. I consider it a favor the little girls family and for society in general. And I am certainly not interested in more of my tax dollars going towards the murderer for life in prison.

/pg1#pid6142723]post by elitegamer23[/url]

wZn

[edit on 14-4-2009 by sabrinaleena]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

1st I don't know the facts as I was not there.

2nd you are getting your information from MSM

3rd Everyone deserves a fair trial, not a lynch mob. (this is what your constitution is based on - equality to all)

Again, if you actually do the yards and read about Kathleen Sullivan for example, you will see the EXACT symptoms expressed by the woman who has been charged.

keep your mind open, and be skeptical of EVERYTHING the MSM informs you on.

wZn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One thing that I had meant to put in my post was that I would be willing to be the executioner so long as I had access to all court tran.jury deliberations, etc. We aren't talking lynch mob here.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is disheartening to see the depths of depravity some people are willing to descend. At what point in life does a person make that gut-wrenching turn down the dark path? Is it morbid curiosity? Lack of conscience? Not enough hugs and kisses from Mom and Dad? (Fear not, these are all merely rhetorical questions.)

Whatever the case maybe, the fact remains there is a child whose innocence was lost and life cut short. Any tears shed, should be for this child and others like her.

This woman is tearful she was caught. There's no remorse for her actions. This monster deserves nothing more than to spend the remainder of her days behind bars in a cold, dank and dark cell.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

2nd you are getting your information from MSM

keep your mind open, and be skeptical of EVERYTHING the MSM informs you on.

wZn

well u are ready to claim this is mind control and where are you getting your information. FROM THE MSM. i know you arent stupid but your just comming off as being too paranoid .

like i said everything isnt a conspiracy and i think i can trust cnn on this story.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

Originally posted by sabrinaleena
One thing that I had meant to put in my post was that I would be willing to be the executioner so long as I had access to all court tran.jury deliberations, etc. We aren't talking lynch mob here.

i wouldnt wish the torture your mind would get from killing a person by taking this womans life with your own hands.
the state has people who are mentally prepared to execute people and id say just leave it to them.

if it was your child who was taken in the disgusting way , they i would say your mind is already being tortured and maybe giving out the punishment to this woman would be alright.
but still id say leave it to the people who have been prepared mentally to execute the people who dont deserve life.

you are right , we arent talking lynch mob here. we are asking for justice.
isnt that a major part of being civilized?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My last post on this matter, as obviously everyone here is replying on emotion and without all the facts.

No MSM is valid to me anymore. I can't wake anyone up from the fact MSM is NOT a valid source if you have not looked into how they lie.

I have done extensive research into mind control, the occult, and satanism. What I am seeing here is a classic example of this. My sources are from the mind controlled victims books/videos/proof themselves.

Are they lying? Well I don't think so.

If you owe anything to the little girl that this crime happened to - you owe to find the TRUTH of who, why, and what happened.

wZn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

ill say it again because i think you missed what i was tryign to point out to you.

you are saying this very well could be a classic example of mind control. you are basing that on information we all are getting from the MSM. why even bother replying on this thread if you dont trust the msm because the facts are comming from the msm.

if u are ready to throw away any information we have on this case then i guess you really have no reason to leave your opinion.

not everything is a conspiracy, not even on ats.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I am NOT getting my information from MSM. This is my point.
I have said that in the last two posts.

wZn

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

When I honestly and openly think about these kind of things that happen to children and innocents, I really do believe in the death penalty. I don't think I would be able to execute anyone unless it was a murder where I could relate to the victims family in some way (as in the murder of a child).

And when it comes to mentally preparing oneself, or being professionally mentally prepared to execute, how does one going about doing that? By knowing in your heart that you're doing the right thing.

But then, what is going through the mind of the murderer at the time of the murder? Do they honestly think they're doing the right thing?

I know, it's confusing. I sound like I'm flip-flopping. But for myself these kinds of murders just confuse me about humans in general. I just don't understand what takes place in the murderers brain at the time just before they kill that makes them do what they do. But I do understand what would be going through the mind of an informed executioner.

I could even show "some" comprehension of the woman's thoughts if the woman had accidentally killed the child in some way and was trying to cover it up (as in accidentally running her over or something equally awful but accidental). That wouldn't make it better, but I could comprehend.

And to drag this on even farther, the fact that it was a woman who perpetrated such an act on a child makes it even more reprehensible in my mind. As gender biased as that may seem, these kinds of murders are usually perpetrated by men. So as a mom/female, I feel even more revulsion and confusion.

I look around, and read way too much news these days. I'm to the point where not only where I don't want to leave the house, but I don't even want to let my own children out anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join