It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - somebody prove it!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'll give you a simple example of an OU device. Matter a fact everyone already owns one, or to be more precise, inhabits one.

Yes, human body appears to be an OU device as the amount of work out greatly surpasses the amount of energy in. When you consider how much you eat and drink in a day, and then what you (can) do throughout the day, and I mean all processes, voluntary and involuntary alike, it somehow does not add up.

Real question would be: Where does the surplus come from, that supplements all the work done?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Look up Dr. Searl and his Searl Effect Generator if you want an advanced model. A simple model is a plastic ring, like a plumbing ring, with square magnets glued all along the inside except in one space, forming a horseshoe and thus a magnetic vortex. Then any magnetically sensitive metal will begin spinning within the ring.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I'll give you a simple example of an OU device. Matter a fact everyone already owns one, or to be more precise, inhabits one.

Yes, human body appears to be an OU device as the amount of work out greatly surpasses the amount of energy in. When you consider how much you eat and drink in a day, and then what you (can) do throughout the day, and I mean all processes, voluntary and involuntary alike, it somehow does not add up.

Real question would be: Where does the surplus come from, that supplements all the work done?

I've never heard this before... are you saying that we use more calories per day than we put in?

But that would mean there would be no fat people, or am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I had a somewhat similar idea to this, Even posted it on a o/u forum.

Basically it was a tube filled with water with an air tube fitted to the underside, Which when air was pumped through would lift an object (like a diving bell) to the surface where a simple valve would release the air letting the object sink back to the bottom.

But attached to the object would be a wire or string going over a pulley and attached to a magnet that would be lowered and lifted through coils from the actions of the object going up and down in the tube to make electricity to power a small air pump to keep the process going.

However it was thought doubtful the lowering of a magnet through a coil at that speed could make enough electricity to do any work ?.

Just thought i'd share that.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Free energy?

Well first you would have to be able to understand the underlying forces that already exist (unless you have the ability to create matter)

According to theory, everything contains energy, since energy is matter, etc...

There are sources of abundant energy that already exist. Such as, the sun, thus our inspiration to create hydrogen bombs, nuclear power etc.

There are other forces out there waiting to be tapped. The thing is, does the human race have the restraint, to control such powerful forces. Because its not a question of can we do it, its a question of should we...

I think there are more simple improvements that we can make, rather then drastic technological leaps. This way society is given time to get used to their newfound power.

Governments already do this, though the mistake they make is the biased decisions to implement power sources that generate money.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Right now on 60 minutes, they are talking about free energy from pallidium and sea water. Professional skeptics are saying they find it very interesting and that it does indeed produce more heat than can be accounted for by the energy being put in.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienandersonI've never heard this before... are you saying that we use more calories per day than we put in?

But that would mean there would be no fat people, or am I missing something here?

Now wouldn't that be perfect...

I am talking about people who's metabolism is not slow or fast, just average across the board.

The obese people might have certain unbalances in their metabolisms causing them to be obese, or maybe another possibility is the simple saying: "You are what you eat."

In appears that the food you eat and the work you perform mismatch in the energy department. The energy is either coming from some place else or human bodies are OU engines.

Though the later would suggest we would have nothing to expel out (urine and feces) if the body was OU, so the prior proposition that the energy comes from elsewhere could stand.

It seems we still have a long way to go when it comes to learning how our bodies work.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
In appears that the food you eat and the work you perform mismatch in the energy department. The energy is either coming from some place else or human bodies are OU engines.

It seems we still have a long way to go when it comes to learning how our bodies work.

I've not heard this before

Sounds intriguing...

Do you have any search terms or links to more info? I couldn't find anything with a simple web search

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Thanks for posting. I have read a great deal about Dr. Searle over the years, and I have decided that he is a fraud. There are even you tube videos of Searle and Dr. Terry Moore trying to recreate the device, but they stopped at some point. My quess is that point was when they found enough suckers to send them money.

There is no way Searle built this device in the 50's or 60's and now cant recreate it, even though technology has advanced like 10000x what it was back then. Obviously that is just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
I've not heard this before

Sounds intriguing...

Do you have any search terms or links to more info? I couldn't find anything with a simple web search

I wish I could toss couple of links, but I do not have any. It's the bits and pieces I collected from many sources - interviews, documentaries, articles. Here and there someone would toss it out into the open, hoping nobody is paying attention.

The problem is that physicists stick with physics and medical doctors stick with medicine, but neither want to cross over to see what's on the other side. And so neither have sufficient knowledge about the opposite field to postulate something useful without being flamed for crossing into other's territory. And God forbid they cooperate in some way...

But every now and then someone dares to say something "heretical" and so I file it in my head. That's how I arrived to what I wrote about human bodies and OU - I connected some puzzle pieces together. Whether they match or not is another question.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

No problem, I fully appreciate where you are coming from

Sounds like a good topic for research though and your comments resonated with me

Reminded me of a good book "The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe" I read a year or two ago and (amongst other things) mentions the possibility of unlimited energy available in the universe

Worth reading if you've not come across it before

Summary: At issue is the zero point field, the so-called "dead space" of microscopic vibrations in outer space as well as within and between physical objects on earth. These fields, McTaggart asserts, are a "cobweb of energy exchange" that link everything in the universe; they control everything from cellular communication to the workings of the mind, and they could be harnessed for unlimited propulsion fuel, levitation, ESP, spiritual healing and more. Physicists have been aware of the likelihood of this field for years, McTaggart writes, but, constrained by orthodoxy, they have ignored its effects, which she likens to "subtracting out God" from their equations.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

It would be funny if one day in the (distant) future, they all realize it's one and the same thing that both physicists and medical doctors had been researching, just from different angles and using different terminology.

Until that day we all will (continue to) be at a loss...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

John Bedini (radiant energy researcher, electrical engineer) stated that he detected a frequency within radiant energy which matches the human body. The energy he presented also had interesting properties different from regular electricity. It was able to recharge dead batteries and "leak" upwards like a gas.

edit: frequency matched the human nervous system.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by platoslab]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by platoslab
reply to post by amigo

John Bedini (radiant energy researcher, electrical engineer) stated that he detected a frequency within radiant energy which matches the human body. The energy he presented also had interesting properties different from regular electricity. It was able to recharge dead batteries and "leak" upwards like a gas.

edit: frequency matched the human nervous system.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by platoslab]

Unfortunately JB appears to be withholding some information, I presume for financial gains. He had made statements on several occasions regarding connections between RE (Radiant Energy) and human body yet would not disclose further details or provide any research data or experimental results.

So whatever he said is at this point conjecture and can't be taken to the bank...regardless of the celebrity status he might possibly hold.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok! There is free energy but it's not really what you guys are thinking, and there is a small initial start up cost.

WATERWHEEL---all you need is a water wheel hooked up to a generator/battery system + a water retention basin. --you could probably get that stuff for 2-500 bucks used and of course more for newer better stuff......the water wheel itself including the pvc piping for the water, would be almost free, and could be made out of scrap wood and/or stuff you could pick up from a junk yard--then all you need is the initial water, and if you're in a high percipitation zone like the pacific northwest or really anything except a desert... you'll have enough free water to refill it and account for evaporation etc. Then you just need a water pump...those are pretty cheap in reality.

There you have it... a perpetual motion free energy machine. The pump supplies the water to turn the wheel, which in turn generates the power to run the pump + enough to light your house and run your appliances, radios, computers...at least for a few hours a day, if not much longer.

There are free plans and schematics for most of this on the internet.

Now if you had this in conjunction with a solar panel or two... you are good to go.

There are also more expensive hydro turbine systems but this is cheaper and basically the same priciple.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by amazing]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

It will take more elecricity to run the pump than the system will produce. Even if you hooked to solar panels you would be better off to just use the panels to power something directly.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Great point, i was going to say that free energy as such might be wishfull thinking in the sense of getting electricity out of thin air but the over unity theory is, IMO, very sound, and as a perfect demonstration you have prove that theory sound.

With regards to electricity out of thin air i think it would be quite fair to point people in the direction of the now secret files of tesla, thanks to the US government i see it that we cant look at these files and theres a reason for this.

Tesla was no fool, nor insane, comparable to einstine with regard to nuttyness but arnt all genius' nutty.

Anyway to the OP i would suggest researching telsa and finding out as much as you possibly can about this chap as the answer to the "free" energy question lies within.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join