It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - somebody prove it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Kewl! Star for you! Bary intrestin'!
I did a quick search:

Electrogravitics might be described as a synthesis of electrostatic energy used for propulsion - either vertical propulsion or horizontal or both - and gravitics, or dynamic counterbary, in which energy is also used to set up a local gravitational force independent of the earth's.

www.rexresearch.com...
jnaudin.free.fr...

Way cool stuff guys!!!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I have read the stories where the government took all of his work very shortly after he died. This very well could be the case for good or bad reasons. But there is no real proof that anyone has developed electrogravitics into a real craft that can propel people around. I have seen the lifters and some tests that TT Browning (I think that is his name) has conducted, but I have never seen anyone build a scaled up model that could lift much more than its own weight.

Thanks for bringing this up though. Anti-gravity and Free Energy was the whole reason I started visiting this site in the first place.

Look at the work of Douglass Torr and Ning Li, if you havent already. I am really interested in Torr because he seems to follow a path of studying why the effect happens and trying to correlate it back to General Relativity.

Here is a great thread for anyone interested.

The Search for Ning Li

[edit on 15-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Once again I want to thank the guy that brought up Electrogravitics. I believe if someone built one of the free energy machines the people say folk like Tesla, Searle, etc created then that could very well lead to antigravity. So feel free to throw your thoughts in on that as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I have seen this video before. It is interesting. I could see how you could hoax this, not that I am saying its a hoax. Where is this guy? Is he dead? Did he get bought out?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Ok I have read through your posts and looked at your links. No insult intended, but is it fair to say that you know of no proof of a free energy device that actually works... outside of solar, wind, wave, etc that is part of mainstream science?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes it is in their interest. First off you could start by selling the equipment or knowledge to produce free energy to the electric companies. Give them a license to use it for several years. Then if it turns out to be best to sell it to individuals then you make a model for homes, etc... Even if you could make one that never wore out or failed (which you couldnt) you would still make a fortune selling the first batch.
[edit on 14-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

What if said technology was so simple that anyone could duplicate it with a few ingredients? Most inventions that have radically changed the world are very simple. Power companies will not use it unless they can control it completely. It will likely sit on the shelf or used in some black budget programs.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mtheory
the more we print the more debt we create the more debt we create the more inflation we create, it's rather simple there is nothing complex about it and not to mention the money printed in the first place is practically made out of thin air and look at all the problems it causes.

I expect the technology will be modeled from observations found in nature (like our sun). For example:

There is some debate regarding our sun's true composition which is interesting. One issue is about the amount of heavy elements it contains. Amount of elements like Iron + Nickel + Sulfur + Calcium + Silicon were originally considered too small to be a significant factor in solar processes. The sun was originally assumed to be mostly helium and hydrogen. With recent satellite observations this assumption has been proven flawed and the standard solar model (gas/plama) will likely require major revisions in the near future.

Now is a great opportunity for scientists and experimenters to explore this area because knowing how our sun truly works can result in replicating free/cheap energy production. Everyone benefits (except the power companies and status quo).

Personally, I am working on a thermite mixture with the elements mentioned and exposed to water and/or deuterium. My goal is to explore the possibility of generating Helium 3 fuel which may result from the reaction. There is some evidence that this may have been done before but at lower temperatures. (Reference: Professor Arata fusion)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by platoslab

Thanks for posting.

2 points.

1. You can still patent it so people have to pay a royalty to build it.
2. If it was so simple then someone would have invented it by now.. actually multiple people.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by platoslab

That is great that you are working on something. I wish you luck, but be careful it sounds kinda dangerous.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ok I have read through your posts and looked at your links. No insult intended, but is it fair to say that you know of no proof of a free energy device that actually works... outside of solar, wind, wave, etc that is part of mainstream science?

Check out John Bedini's "Renaissance Charger", which is already on the market. Although it's not being marketed as a "free energy" or "overunity" device per se, it does make use of principles of Radiant Energy.

Bedini also has more advanced motors that are at various levels of open-sourcing. See:

'Free Energy' DIY Anyone?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thanks for posting.

2 points.

1. You can still patent it so people have to pay a royalty to build it.
2. If it was so simple then someone would have invented it by now.. actually multiple people.

1. *IF* my Helium3 generator (a.k.a MHD reactor) works, it should be public domain. I have seeded relevant information through various sites so no one else can patent it.

2. Professor Arata from Japan performed a similar experiment in public and opened to scrutiny. It resulted in deuterium absorption by nano-palladium and transmutation into Helium. Excess heat was observed. That was mid 2008 and there is no new information online, very odd.

Deuterium is cost prohibitive. The instrumentation required to measure helium output is expensive and out of reach for the casual experimenter.

How many scientists do you know are willing to risk their reputation on something that contradicts established dogmas (i.e.; sun is mostly hydrogen and helium with few heavy elements, cold fusion can never exist)? Despite supporting satellite evidence or new discoveries they would be committing blasphemy.

Edit: cold fusion has been publicly verified by the Navy and other scientists like Arata. As for the extraction of useful energy, that is another matter.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by platoslab]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We have not harnessed the power of the sun yet!
we have recreated nucler fusion but believe we can not harness it yet into a constant energy or harness it in a way to create electricity.

we have just about harnessed the power of a planet and exhausting the fuel so I hope we find an alternative soon.

just look at the fuel we need on this planet just down to basic things like farming, oil in pellets to feed, oil in the fertilzers, need oil just to harvest,oil to deliver, oil and electricity to pack and distribute the food from farms, and thats just one area for the need for fuel.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

There must be over unity devices as well the might be consider
free energy.
The Tesla oscillator may run on atomic gases where a valve
activates an air gap.

What is your opinion ion the device that Eugen Mallove discussed with Art Bell in 1997? (the one that was supposed to appear on good morning America)

What is you take on the table-top cold fusion method developed by Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann?

The experiment and the results were replicated at many institutions...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

en.wikipedia.org...

He had no proven device or came close that I heard about.

en.wikipedia.org...

pesn.com...

As I recall the Lyne experiment he put in 4 watts and boiled water.
I think he stands by that statement.
So is that a proven device.

Kelvin proved that many experiment conserved energy but some
did not.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

"And get him on the cover of TIME magazine"... oh, brother, what a naive statement.
In the 1980's, Cold Fusion was practical and it still is now as Naval scientists have just recently published. It's WORKS!

GHWB's Oil buddies weren't about to be threatened with the thought of an alternative fuel source they could not control. So GHWB had his science advisor, John Huizenga, shut them down.

Additionally, Geo Thermal Energy could easily replace all the Nuclear, Coal and Gas fired Electrical Energy Generation Plants...
The only real cost is start up and the will and SMARTER PEOPLE!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why don't you find the plans and try it yourself? We did, and found that the model as constructed per the drawing, ramps up quickly to destructive overspeed. That's what the guy said, and that's the problem. And you know what? It was FREE, no charge for anything. Bill of materials, construction details, etc. Until you build the model and prove it to yourself, then don't bitch.

Stay tuned to youtube in the near future.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibgrimme
Why don't you find the plans and try it yourself? We did, and found that the model as constructed per the drawing, ramps up quickly to destructive overspeed. That's what the guy said, and that's the problem. And you know what? It was FREE, no charge for anything. Bill of materials, construction details, etc. Until you build the model and prove it to yourself, then don't bitch.

Stay tuned to youtube in the near future.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ibgrimme]

Are you saying that you actually built one of those cold fusion devices that the guys from the Navy discovered?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You won't find any free energy devices (or "over-unity" devices), because none exist.

I have read too many stories about how scientists wound up doing the "impossible" for me to claim that free energy will *never* happen. All too often the "impossible" happens shortly after some expert makes a firm statement that it can't happen. But so far, there is no such animal as free or "over-unity" energy.

I once read an article about an "over-unity" pump that put out more energy than was used to run it. The excess energy was waste heat, not useful, but supposedly the amount of energy released exceeded the amount that was put in (the ratio was more than 1:1, thus "over unity"). Unlike almost all such articles, this one mentioned the manufacturer.

I took the time to check with this manufacturer, asking whether they had produced an over-unity device. It was about as silly as asking if Santa Claus existed, but I figured you never know...

Well, they reassured me that they hadn't created such a device. It was below unity, about 98%, which is extremely efficient.

The patent offices don't check to ensure that devices work as described. They simply record the details of devices, so as to allow inventors to demonstrate that they had priority on an invention.

Tesla's "free energy" had nothing to do with getting more energy from a system than was put in. All it did was to provide energy to anyone within range of the source. The reason this wasn't developed was simple - there was no way to make money from it. If you created this type of generator, you would have no way of ensuring that people paid for the energy. With direct wires, you could meter the electricity and charge for it. It's that simple.

In order for there to be "free" or "over-unity" energy, some way would need to be found to violate the laws of thermodynamics, especially (I think) the second law. These are called "laws" because so far, no exceptions have been found to them. They will cease to be called laws if exceptions are found. However, given the universal solidity of these principles, it would require enormous evidence to convince scientists that the laws have been violated. There would be a rewriting of physics more overwhelming than relativity and quantum theory. Maybe it will happen some day - but don't hold your breath.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Thanks for the reply. I tend to agree with your line of thinking. That no one has any proof because no one has created one.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Free energy can be most easily reproduced with the use of magnetic opposition to produce perpetual counter-rotation, which can quite easily be harnessed.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Can you show us some plans that actually work. Everything I have seen fails to keep working past a few rotations.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join