It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - somebody prove it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Mtheory

LOL, what is the Venus Project? I agree we are on the verge of collapse. I just cant believe our politicians are so freaking stupid as to think they can just spend money however they please, whether we have any or not.

Did you see Pelosi on The John Stewart Show. She thinks the fed just magically prints up money and its ok. Then she had the nerve to say "Well let the Chinese try to rengotiate terms for that trillion dollars worth of t-bills. It was like she was trying to say we will pay them back if we want to, what are they going to do about it. Unbelievable.

Like the rest of the world is going to take a dollar of US currency if we default on that debt. She just doesnt understand. Its all of them. The republicans, the democrats.. they are all lunatics.

The Venus Project is a high-tech resource based economy presented by Jacque Fresco. www.thevenusproject.com...

I think the biggest problem in this country is citizens and most politicians alike don't understand exactly how our monetary system works, the more we print the more debt we create the more debt we create the more inflation we create, it's rather simple there is nothing complex about it and not to mention the money printed in the first place is practically made out of thin air and look at all the problems it causes.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think you may find the following interesting..

The first is the Mylow magnetic motor
Linky Linky

And if you look for a documentary called "Who killed the electric car?"
You should find it on any good tor rent site..

This describes how GM brought out the EV-1 electric car (which they ended up crushing every one they made because it was too good)
The main point being big oil would get no revenue from the vehicle (you could plug it in at home) so the government funded them to create hybrid (fuel cell) tech instead.. Great documentary....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Even the fringe free energy stuff require parts to build them so it is not free.

So in that vein tapping the 300 mph jet stream would power the world
many times over.

According to one estimate, only 1 percent of the potential wind energy in the jet stream could meet the world's current energy needs.

The jet stream wind farm

The undersea currents with safety shrouded turbines to protect marine
life would also be more than enough to power the entire world.

Antarctic Cicumpolar current alone is 125 times all the rivers of the world

With Molten Salt storage it is feasible by mainstream scientists to
achieve 60% efficiency which makes solar cheaper than a lot of
other things.

Using solar thermal in massive mostly uninhabited deserts would
power the earth many times over as well.

Solar thermal power - from heat to steam to electric

We know how to grow an algae hydroponically that is 50% oil by weight
in the desert to the tune of 100,000 gal/acre/yr and at $2/gal you'd
make $200,000 gross per acre as a farmer.

Algae oil - 10% of one state could provide all US fuels

That is one hell of a crop yield even with expenses for pumps run
by solar panels.

If you bring in the oil companies to scale it up, you could keep them in the
loop and keep them from collapsing, not to mention we'd keep our money
at home instead of sending it overseas for oil.

Here is the Holy Grail of power, it has been verified by the US Navy
SPAWAR facility in San Diego....years ago I might add.

Low Energy Nuclear Reactions - controversy heating up again

Electrical Engineering Times confirms cold fusion replication

That would send us to mars and beyond, we could move thru the
entire solar system and perhaps beyond it.

The biggest story here is most of this has been known for many years
and has been held back for the reasons of greed.

We cannot afford to let our bright future be hijacked by the pirates
that are killing our economy.

Unfortunately I think them betting the sheep are too pacified to do
anything about it is dead right.

So down the toilet bowl we go...

Good luck to you all !

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by booky
I think there are many options for reducing energy consumption (OIL),,ther problems is the greedy will keep the price high enought keep the OIL barens in bussiness..A wind generator to run you house should not cost 20 thousand dollars..but, the price will be kept that high to get the money out of your pocket..it is all about money gang..

Now you can build a wind ribbon on the cheap.

You'd need a lot of them to really power a house though.

Wind Power on the cheap

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well there is supposed to be an Australian company who produces permanent magnet generators with help from a Hong Kong based company.

www.lutec.com.au...

I know that there was a German company who was offering 2 types of generators based on permanent magnets. I cannot find the website right now, nor can I find the orginal article about this company...

I`m currently trying to recreate a small perendev motor and I am more than convinced that magnets are a stable and useful power source.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunatyx

You can do it easier than that.

George Green's magnetic motor

It can be done with cheap magnets and some scrap parts and some glue.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

There must be over unity devices as well the might be consider
free energy.
The Tesla oscillator may run on atomic gases where a valve
activates an air gap.

What is your opinion ion the device that Eugen Mallove discussed with Art Bell in 1997? (the one that was supposed to appear on good morning America)

What is you take on the table-top cold fusion method developed by Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann?

The experiment and the results were replicated at many institutions...

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I have not appraised any device, I just picked up methods
from yahoo groups discussion and archives.

I'm not aware of the device you mentioned but the names are
vaguely familiar. So I might have seen something in the past.

If I get a chance I'll find some links and post them in a group
and see what people say.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
May be you need to read this.

Helium 3 abundance of energy

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by zazzafrazz

If it was done successfully and then documented I want to see the documents. That is all I am asking. I have thoroughly searched the web and do not see any real proof. How do I u2u Tesla and Lynne? I know how to U2U when someone is on the same thread but not just some random person. Do I just put Tesla and Lynne in the "to" box?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Got the u2u and put up a post.
As you see there is a lack of substance but a plethora of methods.

There was even the Hardy water wheel

Hardy

how about that as a proven free energy device.

This was too small a post so I u2u you, perhaps with this extra words it will fit.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0

May be you need to read this.

Helium 3 abundance of energy

That might be Illuminati sponsored atomic energy.

You don't need He3 just He as in the Papp Plasma Engine.
I'd say that was a proven free energy device.

The problem is the high cost of plain old He and the loss of
dollars forever using it as fuel.
the Tesla turbine may run on He to power the Tesla Flying Machine.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Elite harness free energies for free because they own the resources. The freest is geothermal.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by tarifa37
I had an idea the other day on how to produce free energy.

I like how you're thinking, but here's the problem: It would take a fair amount of energy to pump the water out of the tanks when they're on the bottom. Remember, the deeper you go the more pressure you're under, so the more energy it would take to pump the water out of the tanks. I daresay, the amount of energy you'd need to pump the water out of the tanks when they're at the bottom would exceed the amount that would be produced by the rising and lowering tanks. The amount of energy you could generate would be a function of the height of the rise and fall. It offsets.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

I agree that most of the citizens and the politicians dont understand. To me it is very simple. You cant over a long period of time spend more than you make. How did we become so stupid as a nation? Didnt we use to be smart about money?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for the reply and the u2u. Its a busy day so I will read up on the u2u stuff and your posts and reply later. I appreciate you joining and giving your input.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I guarantee if you talk about that you will have people knocking at your door, and you suddenly won't remember how you built it either. Perhaps one should think about what you are up against.. Think the oil cartel who has billions on the line is going to sit around while you put them out of business? What do you think this would do to all gas engine factories, battery companies, gas companies, electric utility, and on and on and on. Whether you can see the resistance to this or not, it's there, and that in itself could be harder than actually coming up with the device..

Thanks for posting. I am dont mean anything negative to anyone by what I am about to say.

I am just really not that paranoid or think the world is structured against me that much. If you invented something worthwhile you would patent it. If you were on the paranoid end you would give copies of your plans and verification to others in the event of your death. I could see some one possibly being bought out by an oil company, but I just think if people invented something world changing they would make sure they got mass produced and sold. If for no other reason than pure ego.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

This is interesting. So lets say we put the pole this thing slides up and down on at a 45 degree angle. Then we get more distance at less depth, then does it become feasible. Probably not, but it was just a thought I wanted to throw out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by tarifa37I had an idea the other day on how to produce free energy.I am not sure if this technology already exists.What my idea is that you have huge steel doughnut shaped tanks that you have under the sea that when pumped full of air rise up a central column that is attached to the sea bed (like a oil rig leg by suction).When the tank reaches near the surface it opens valves that flood it with sea water and it then sinks under the weight of the steel tank producing energy on its way down as well as the very powerful amount it would make on its way up the column(have you ever tried holding a football under water,that thing wants to pop up very strongly.Now Imagine that with an air tank the size of a house.) You pump the air down there using a solar and or wind turbine electric pump.You could have fields of theses things under the deep water and there would be no environmental damage at all.
I had an idea the other day on how to produce free energy.

I like how you're thinking, but here's the problem: It would take a fair amount of energy to pump the water out of the tanks when they're on the bottom. Remember, the deeper you go the more pressure you're under, so the more energy it would take to pump the water out of the tanks. I daresay, the amount of energy you'd need to pump the water out of the tanks when they're at the bottom would exceed the amount that would be produced by the rising and lowering tanks. The amount of energy you could generate would be a function of the height of the rise and fall. It offsets.

Yes, I am no expert just had the idea while in the bath.I was thinking of those old style diving suites where you have a guy on the boat turning a pump to get the air down to the diver .I thought that even if it was pumped down there very slowly once the air was released into the underside of the tank it would displace the water until the tank was full of air then a catch would release the tank that would then surge to the surface producing electricity.Then water would be let into the tank at the top and it would sink back down under its own weight also producing electricity on its downward journey.The idea was to have many of these all going up and down endlessly.However the pressure could be a problem with getting the air down there,and I am not qualified to say if it would be possible or not,so you are probably right.Or i guess it would have been done by now.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The largest source of free energy in the galaxy? The sun.
The closest to perfect free energy machine we currently have? The solar panel.
I agree with the former posters. There is enough "free" energy
out there already if we can harness it.
We obviously dont care about spending our future away,
why not spend it as an investment in ourselves and our future?

After all, someday we may have to anyway....

[edit on 15-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Well dont give up. No one is saying it isnt possible that you are correct. I think maybe you should find a way to test it on a small scale. You could create a "pole" with wiring inside and put magnets on the inside of the tank so as it slid up it would produce electricity I believe. It would only take a bit of air to get this thing to want to float up. It is worth a try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join