It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - somebody prove it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

If it was done successfully and then documented I want to see the documents. That is all I am asking. I have thoroughly searched the web and do not see any real proof. How do I u2u Tesla and Lynne? I know how to U2U when someone is on the same thread but not just some random person. Do I just put Tesla and Lynne in the "to" box?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You obviously need to watch Zeitgeist Addendum.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Four forms of free clean energy are Win, Tidal, Wave, Solar and we have the means and technology to power the entire world without ever burning fossil fuels again.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I thought about renting.....but, eventually people who are very smart will take them apart and build their own.....

But, this is highly speculative, because it would take a sea change....nay, a 'tsunami' change to upset the enchrenched interests....

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

Very good point. This would take significant upfront investment, but I believe it would work. I think you get an A for the answer, but I should have posted a better question. I am looking for that free energy that can be created anywhere. You build a device that can be large or small depending on the application. Like you could build a free energy device for your cell phone or for your car.

What you propose is much more realistic and we should invest in that direction.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sure, you will find it beneficial.

go to u2u and in recipient type in
TeslaandLyne

and invite T and L to your thread for discussion.

Other free energy:

Sun,water, food-produces all the free energy needed to run the human body for up to around a 100 years.

Pretty amazing model we should work on don't you think.

Does that prove there is free energy available as per the thread quesiton?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I will u2u and invite them. I agree that solar and wind and all that stuff is realistic. It would take a huge upfront investment, but probably a good investment none the less. Really the intent of the thread is to find proof of this mythical free energy that people assume exists, but the man is holding us back. You know where you can buy one at Radio Shack for a few hundred bucks and power your house until infinity. I know I am exaggerating a bit.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Ok I just u2u'd them for info and invited them as well. Hopefully, they will contribute some info to this discussion.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You may find interesting the Snowy River Hydro Electric scheme. Where the whole state of NSW Wales sinces the 1970's has basically been charged for hydro generated (the fierce Snowy River) electricity. This scheme is considered number 3 on the 7 of the world Engineering wanders of the World and I am very proud my old man worked on it as a foreman from the 50's and 60's. The real cost was the workers lives, dad said many of them died with the explosives each week.
Last years financial report was 134 million profit,
So its about companies making the cash from harnessing a natural resource.

www.snowyhydro.com.au...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the example. In my mind, it is ok for them to make a profit. They invested the capital upfront, they took all the risk. That natural resource didnt supply energy until they invested a bunch of capital and labor to make it produce energy.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I live in city in the USA where our city actually makes its own power. Our city bought a hydroelectric dam from another small town to supplement the coal fired generators we have. So it actually has helped to keep the cost of electric in our city below average.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I dont have a problem with them making a profit either.
I'm a capitalist pig when it comes to my own business.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok I just want to throw out there that I agree that we can produce energy with the sun, wind, waves, etc... But right now most of that technology and the cost to produce the equipment is not or is barely cost competitive with traditional methods. I agree we should move in this direction to get away from fossil fuels, if for no other reason than its taking money out of the country to buy all this oil.

I would also like to add that the original post was intended to be focused on what I call the mythical free energy. The Tesla stuff, using magnets, perpetual motion, provided by aliens. All that wild stuff that they say is hidden from us by the infamous PTB. Really the stuff where people say for really cheap you can throw a bunch of this or that together and get free energy out of nowhere. The world changing kind of free energy.

Another way to look at it is I am looking for that free energy that doesnt take up a whole desert, or a big patch of ocean, or big patch of land, or solar panel on every building to produce it.

I am looking for that free energy where you create a machine or a handful of them and they kick out massive amounts of power. Either enough for a city or at least a house, but they dont take up much more space then a current generator.

Also, I admit I didnt frame my original post in the right context so it is all my fault.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

I dont have a problem with them making a profit either.
I'm a capitalist pig when it comes to my own business.

Exactly. I am the same way. Plus, just being realistic no one is going to invest all that capital and take on all that risk if there is not a profit in it. That and you have to profit to pay for maintenance, staff to run it, etc and the whole idea that the dam will not last forever so one day you have to replace it or you loose that revenue generating asset.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't see a problem with the cost no matter the price because clean energy is priceless for the current situation our planet is in right now, I mean come on money? we are already in so much debt we are at the point of no return, this economy is about to fully collapse and what are we doing about it? printing more money creating more inflation and debt.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

I agree with you on some level. It is a good investment to build out different ways to produce electric that lower the carbon footprint of mankind.

I do disagree with the we are so screwed lets just print more money and build all this stuff. I believe if it is worthwhile it will be done through investment by companies or individuals with the capital to make it happen.

Governments can invest or incentivise the process once they figure out how to balance their own books.

Lets be realistic... it is way cheaper, more efficient for capitalists to build it than government. We might get no electric bill if the gov'ment does it, but the tax man will a cometh to collect up the money to pay for all that stuff. Plus, they would run it so inefficiently that we would be paying double or more. They would have 5 guys standing around watching one guy push a button

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm not saying we should just print endlessly (which we are already doing btw) but I really see the economy fully collapsing very soon, I mean come on other nations are preparing for our collapse, so it makes you wonder whats going to be our new plan when that happens? I vote for the Venus Project.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

LOL, what is the Venus Project? I agree we are on the verge of collapse. I just cant believe our politicians are so freaking stupid as to think they can just spend money however they please, whether we have any or not.

Did you see Pelosi on The John Stewart Show. She thinks the fed just magically prints up money and its ok. Then she had the nerve to say "Well let the Chinese try to rengotiate terms for that trillion dollars worth of t-bills. It was like she was trying to say we will pay them back if we want to, what are they going to do about it. Unbelievable.

Like the rest of the world is going to take a dollar of US currency if we default on that debt. She just doesnt understand. Its all of them. The republicans, the democrats.. they are all lunatics.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well the term free energy needs to be clarified, as most all these types of inventions use some form of input energy. That in turn starts a process to cohere energy from the environment which is more than the energy input to the system. This doesn't break any scientific laws, i.e for the people who say you can't create energy from nothing, and therefor dismiss any claims where output exceeds the input.

If you research the subject enough you will find a number of devices which show great potential, only to find the person is dead, disappeared, bought out, or discredited. You will also of course find con-men, but that is given.

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I guarantee you, if I figured out how to build a free energy device I would remember how I built the darn thing.

I guarantee if you talk about that you will have people knocking at your door, and you suddenly won't remember how you built it either. Perhaps one should think about what you are up against.. Think the oil cartel who has billions on the line is going to sit around while you put them out of business? What do you think this would do to all gas engine factories, battery companies, gas companies, electric utility, and on and on and on. Whether you can see the resistance to this or not, it's there, and that in itself could be harder than actually coming up with the device..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There are quite a few people that think Free Energy is right
around an Illuminati corner or devise by them or others.

I heard Bill Lyne is up to selling off some of his actual devices,
if he has any, or plans and technology.

Well lets see if anything I came across fits the free energy bill.
The Papp Plasm Engine using rare gases with Helium being
most active.
There must be a high voltage Tesla coil to knock out He electrons
to keep the engine running.
With out good controls its dangerous as it has killed.
a high price of free energy.
The isotope or Radium current generator must always have a load
or the build up of ions will explode, this is like the Dr Moray invention.
The Tesla bulb must work, it in the Tesla Radiant Energy patent.

There must be over unity devices as well the might be consider
free energy.
The Tesla oscillator may run on atomic gases where a valve
activates an air gap.
The might be generators the run off the vibration of the earth or
sea for ships.

If an electrical engineer such as Tesla did some of these things,
one of his is suspected in the late German Electro-U-boats.
As good as nuclear without the radiation and small the fit in the
small U-boat. It is not known if it can be up sized or used with
multiple generators for large ships.

Those are some of the hints at free energy that of course
no one will admit having.
Bill Lyne says he has the Hydrogen Molecule Furness he invented.

The Tesla dirigible torpedo is called a free energy machine for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I had an idea the other day on how to produce free energy.I am not sure if this technology already exists.What my idea is that you have huge steel doughnut shaped tanks that you have under the sea that when pumped full of air rise up a central column that is attached to the sea bed (like a oil rig leg by suction).When the tank reaches near the surface it opens valves that flood it with sea water and it then sinks under the weight of the steel tank producing energy on its way down as well as the very powerful amount it would make on its way up the column(have you ever tried holding a football under water,that thing wants to pop up very strongly.Now Imagine that with an air tank the size of a house.) You pump the air down there using a solar and or wind turbine electric pump.You could have fields of theses things under the deep water and there would be no environmental damage at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join