It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens to Politicians who stand up to the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have spoken many times about people like Paul Wellstone and a few others who tried to stand up against the nwo elite. Wellstone, Cooper, JFK, Trafficant, and a few others either wind up dead or in jail for standing up to these vipers! I wonder just how long it will be before alex jones meets his fate? Well, below is an excerpt and link about the late Paul Wellstone and what happened when he didn't go along with the cabaal!

lettertowellstone.blogspot.com...
Monday, November 29, 2004
An Open Letter to Paul Wellstone
By Max Gordon

Senator Wellstone: I will not go on about the curious timing of your death. People are very impatient with conspiracy theories these days, even when past theories have revealed conspiracies. Still, I read with weary cynicism that you spoke to a meeting of war veterans in Willmar, Minnesota in October 2002 and told them that Dick Cheney said to you, \"If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush Administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota.\" Days later, you were dead.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Figure, to make it look alright, a car accident, or house fire, caused by faulty wiring.

But let's not be too terribly grim.

At leasts he's fighting for something he feels is worth dying over. Very commendable.

As always, I DEEPLY HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nothing will ever happen to Alex Jones as he isn't in a privileged enough position to gain access to sensitive documents, evidence and so on...

The best thing for the NWO to do is to keep him alive and shout "KOOK, NUTTER!!" and the sheeple nod, point and laugh. Keep your friends close and your enemies misinformed, that's my take on this anyway.

I'm not saying Jones is wrong (well, not all the time), just that as long as he and others like him are around it gives the government a known figurehead to focus their attentions on. Take Jones, Icke, Noorey, Hoagland etc out of the picture and they could end up dealing with someone far more radical.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dunno..
Ron Paul is doing well and it makes it public what he believes in.

So I guess you can really just take it from there?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
NOTHING will happen to Alex Jones because he works for the NWO.

I've been reading Alex stuff for many years, and he is in fact part of the agenda.

Do you REALLY think he'd be taping everybody who's part of the agenda at their hotels and not be killed already?

Hmm why is that? I wonder...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I know what ya mean about alex jones not going to be killed, but my focal point here was on Paul Wellstone. I too have wondered how alex jones gets all the exclusive interviews and other stuff that simple folks like us seem not to have the clout to acertain. From what I have studied about alex over the years, and it's been about 12 or 14 now, the elite missed their chance when he (alex) first broke into the business of exposing them(the elite) back in the early 90's. Now, alex has such a following, if they did kill him, then that would prove exactly what alex has been saying for about 20 years now.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I remember the Wellstone funeral, when the Minnersota dems kept campaigning when they should have been paying their last respects.
Tacky.

If anything were to happen to Alex Jones, it would have happened by now. Doing him in now would only martyr him, plus I'm sure they have plans for him anyway.
But I think the longer they allow him to stay on, the harder he will fall.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That is one scenario I am watching closely, for when the elite get ready to make their final move towards totalitarianism, people like alex jones, george knorry, jeff rense, michael rivero, and all the alleged "conspiracy theorists" will be rounded up and never heard from again. Up here in virginia, about 3 years ago, they tried to railroad Eustace Mullins, and Al Cuppet. Well, since then, neither mullins nor cuppet leave the house alone. They always have somebody with them.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of that scene from The Godfather, when Michael Corleone makes his move on his rise to power, as he attacks the heads of the other families all on the same day.
Yet another sign from Hollywood.
Badda boom badda bing.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That the question that has been plaguing me with Ron Paul why has nothing happened to him or some in his family. I wonder why would they let him just run off at the mouth like that is it because not everything he says 100 % true, he one of them in the way you have to have a good guy and a bad guy even though there on the same side or do people view him as a idiot just saying a bunch of BS

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Politicians who stand up to the NWO will not have money funneled to them to be relected. Politicians love the money and the power that comes with the money.

top topics

join