It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

economist realizes truth and displays it on glen beck show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This economist must have seen something or realized something just then that was overwhelming.

I love how Glen thought he was kidding at first.

I am not much of an economist myself but if what they are showing is the truth then the govt has become a SUPER AIG over the past several months. With its own brand of derivatives, being sold as aaa safe treasuries.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sure seems that way. Sudden realization, pass out.

His kid was sick all weekend and he just got hit with it on the show under those lights and all and got light headed. At least that's his story.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I saw the show live and the man was recovering from being sick, no reaction to what he was discussing, just the flu. I must say that I could not believe that Glenn and his people just stood there when the man plainly told them he was about to pass out. Live tv for ya.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Actually I thought Glen showed a lot of compassion to the guy. It is not unusual for a person to not react at first to something they are not prepared for..ie a guy passing out on a tv show. But if you watch closely, he makes sure the guy doesnt hit his head and then you can see him bend down and ask him if he is ok. If the guy had the flu then this means Mr. Beck has the flu in a few days, because he leans over and gets right in his face to ask him if he is ok.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow, I've had that happen before, you know your going to pass out, and there is nothing you can do about it, awful awful feeling!

Poor guy, on live tv.

Our economy is just that bad

Literally knocking people out left and right.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Did anyone noticed his skin tone turned almost white. I could see it coming. Did anyone follow up to see if he is O.K?

I dont thinks the lights or stress at home cause a person to lose color and faint. I also hope he doesnt have an underlying condition.

He apparently failted but I didnt see the common conditions that are associated with fainting, like excessive sweating, rapid breathing.

That is sad and scary.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've passed out before and you dont need excessive breathing and sweating to know youre about to have one. I will say though, that it did seem that the guy got shocked and realized that the government is full of cancer. Be it human cancer or money cancer.

I do hope the guy is okay.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
At the end of the show Glenn said the man was under the care of medical people and was okay and in fact was apologizing for fainting. I have had that happen to me on a couple of occasions and it is not fun. I think Glenn was very concerned and he does seem like a nice guy. I promised my mother I would give old Glenn a fair hearing so I have been watching his program. Not a fan yet but he is not as bad as I thought. LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea I agree, I mean I am not a big fan of glen or anything but the poor guy did the best most anyone could do. I mean if that was me id think the guy was joking or something.

The US govt has bought up all the toxic assets so now that means our institution is filled with poison. I hope it can get cleaned out.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yes I think the government is full of both human and money cancer. I feel like fainting thinking about trillions in the deficit.

new topics

top topics

join