It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails above Germany!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a75f21725d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51bd273cc99f.jpg[/atsimg]
I have recently been taking pictures of the disturbing chemtrail-patterns seen by me and many others over Berlin, Germany.
What do you think about this black on white evidence?
unfortunately i noticed that about a third of the pix are missing,
so i posted the links right here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What do I think? Contrails.

No need for another line... (except there is a limit that forces me to write one)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
those appear to be very nice pictures of con trails. What would make you jump to the conclusion that they are anything else?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiONiX
What do I think? Contrails.

Do you think i would have posted this if these CHEMtrails wouldn't have stayed there longer than contrails?
I was sitting in a park with my girlfriend there all day. We arrived about at 11 in the morning, and left around 10 in the evening. We saw the airplanes fly when we arrived, but their trails were there ALL DAY. I took this picture around 6 in the evening.
So if these are contrails........explain to me what exactly i missunderstood about chemtrails....
and by the way -> on the first picture there is what looks like a slim, long, thin cloud, but we saw an airplane leave it and it was also there all day..

[edit on 14/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

Contrails form, and sometimes will mimic regular cirrus clouds....because that's basically what they are. Ice crystals at high altitude that, depending on conditions aloft, will persist, sometimes spread much like cirrus.

I noticed very thin, narrow contrails in your photos. Not very effective, if you intended them to be 'chem'trails.

Since they didn't appreciably move for the 11 hours (really?) you were in the park, then that would seem to indicate little to no winds aloft.

So did you have lunch, bring a picnic? Did you stare at the clouds the entire time, or was your attention ever diverted? European airspace can be quite busy....considered the possibility of several airplanes passing overhead during your time in the park?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, yeah they were there literally ALL DAY, but it was pretty drafty that day, which is exactly why is was kind of stoked to see that they were not going away...
We were there because it was one of the first very nice days here, and my GF wanted to tan. ( -.- )
...and by the way we had ordered pizza

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

it was drafty down near your level, no doubt. The weather is different at different altitudes.
I've seen clouds on one level that motor by, and then on a higher level just seem to hang out until about nightfall.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What season are you in, in Germany?

If it is an early spring it would probably just be normal contrails sitting in cold still air

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
yeah it is spring here, but I have still never heard of contrails that stick around all day. I mean i have seen ones that were there for an hour or two, but not from morning to evening

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

This thread should assist explain to you why some contrails persist:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the sounds of it you'll be in for some rain in the next day or two

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This thread should assist explain to you why some contrails persist:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the sounds of it you'll be in for some rain in the next day or two

dude, thank you for the first decent answer here. Everyone here tries to tell me I'm wrong but can't tell me why....
Now I understand.
As a matter of fact it did rain right the next day.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi Neighbour,

I too live in Berlin. :-)

First I've never really had an interest in chemtrails, however thought you might be interested in something I watched this afternoon.

Around 14:25 saw a plane come into view slightly to south of where I live and follow the normal West to East corridor. Think it was a twin as couldn't discern four trails.

Continued watching it cross my field of view and noticed that one of the trails evaporated within 5 to 10 seconds whilst the other remained and expanded. This was slowly blown southwards but at 14:50 the remaining trail was still visible.

During my period of observation c. 25 minutes - two other planes crossed in the North East to South West corridor at a far higher altitude - first was a twin and the second four engined. Both lost their contrails within 10 seconds.

What struck me on the west/east plane was that the contrail on one side seemed on exit from the plane to be far sharper and narrower than on the side that lingered. Maybe they'd bought cheap fuel for one side :-)

As I said, I'm not really into this but thought you may be interested. Incidently, were your photos taken in Postamer Platz?

Weather from underground is currently as follows;

Berlin Tegel, DL (Airport)
Updated: 26 min 2 sec ago
22 °C
Clear
Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 3 °C
Wind: 17 km/h / 4.6 m/s from the East
Pressure: 1012 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: -
Elevation: 37 m
Flight Rule: VFR (EDDT)
Wind Speed: 9.0 kts.
Wind Dir: 90° (East)
Ceiling: Unlimited

Peace!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
Hi Neighbour,

Continued watching it cross my field of view and noticed that one of the trails evaporated within 5 to 10 seconds whilst the other remained and expanded. This was slowly blown southwards but at 14:50 the remaining trail was still visible.

During my period of observastion c. 25 minutes - two other planes crossed in the North East to South West corridor at a far higher altitude - first was a twin and the second four engined. Both lost their contrails within 10 seconds.

As I said, I'm not really into this but thought you may be interested. Incidently, were your photos taken in Postamer Platz?

Peace!

hey dude,
First of all, yes it was at potsdamer platz, and We also saw other planes flying, who's trail also dissappeared after seconds, but the ones I captured stayed all day... How can this be that specific ones loose their trails after minutes, while other ones stay consistant all day?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi,

Think we will have to leave the answer to the experts. To me though it is strange that one half of a jet trail can evaporate but the other side remain. All I can think of is a different fuel mix or exhaust emission?

Peace!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
where exactly did you see this?
was it by any chance close to Flughafen Tempelhof?
There is some weird stuff going on there.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I see that happen all the time. It's typical when a weather system is approaching with more humid air ahead of it. This means an aircraft can be producing no contrail at all, then fly into the more humid air and suddenly produce one which lingers for hours. There were such conditions here in England on Monday. Clear blue sky to the east and overhead but persistent contrails in west towards the weather front.

Also, contrails can vary according to altitude (a plane at 26,000ft may produce one whilst one at 28,000ft does not - and if you can readily tell they are at different altitudes from the ground then you're a miracle!). On other occasions there may be small pockets of colder/more humid air (or warmer/dried air) which which an aircraft flys and this makes contrails appear to stop and start.

Good examples of typical contrails of all shapes and sizes via the link in my signature

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hi,

I live in 10707 - Wilmesdorf. Thought nothing was happening in Templehof anymore!

I also travel a lot by plane so know the routes in and out of Tegel and Schoenefeld. All flights I saw were non-local - have actually flown the West/East route from London to Sydney and had a great view of Berlin!

Regarding follwoing post - the odd thing here is why trail from one engine should remain for 25 mins but the other last no more than 10 secs. Same altitude and presumable same atmospheric conditions?

Peace!

[edit on 15-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

Regarding follwoing post - the odd thing here is why trail from one engine should remain for 25 mins but the other last no more than 10 secs.

It can't. Unless one engine was not working? Without seeing a clear picture though impossible to say what the explanation is. But the trails from each engine usually all merge into one a few yards behind the aircraft. Often the ice crystals will fall and may be caught in cross winds a few hundred feet below which then appear to distort the trail. From below it appears that one side of the trail is straight and the other ragged - in fact the ragged bit is below the staright bit, it's an illusion of perspective.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this. Wish I had my camera but of course.... I know though that I saw two distinct trails (the fast evaporating one) thinner than the longer lasting one. However, as you say, it may just be a case of perspective.

As posted earlier, I have no views one way or another regarding chemtrails - I just found this odd.

Peace!

top topics

join