It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story of Columbine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just saw this article and was stunned by the inaccuracies of the origional reporting of what took place at Columbine High School 10 years ago.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

A decade after Harris and Klebold made Columbine a synonym for rage, new information — including several books that analyze the tragedy through diaries, e-mails, appointment books, videotape, police affidavits and interviews with witnesses, friends and survivors — indicate that much of what the public has been told about the shootings is wrong.

Reading this article made me cringe, but it also made me realise how off the initial reports were.

-E-

[edit on 14-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

What's up yo..?

Can you provide a link..?

Thanks...

[edit on 4/14/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Sorry bout that! ........................................................
Should be there now

-E-

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, that seems par for the course...

I remember watching a 5 minute video of those two during the slaughter, and it was surreal...

And yes, some of the facts where skewed big time, as well as the police commenting on it far too soon...

But the one thing that remains the same - these f...'s have affected the lives of so many different people on so many different levels, that I wish there actually was a hell...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
not to take away from the tragic loss of parents kids, but I've read a lot of information that pushes my thinking into there being a conspiracy behind this all.

there used to be a website that had official documents, and pictures but as i was looking for it today to post some sources, it had been taken down.

there have been many reports of snipers on building, half the school was missing, men dressed in all black leaving that school that morning Etc..

i think it was a controlled operation, they got two kids who were the perfect candidates to blame this all on, i don't know much about the kids but maybe all they needed was a little push in that direction, mind control has been used for centuries after all

just another way to push whatever agenda they wanted to at the time

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
not to take away from the tragic loss of parents kids, but I've read a lot of information that pushes my thinking into there being a conspiracy behind this all.

I haven't done a ton of research on the topic but it is the first time I have heard the MSM talk about the bombs set in the building

-E-

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To go from "poor tormented loners" to "psychopathic jackasses" is a pretty big discrepancy. Not that the news media is known for getting things right in the first place.

Given that it's the medias fault the portrait America had of these people was inaccurate can we trust this "new" more aggressive portrait?

Last Friday, the night of 20/20's hatchet job "If I only had a gun" special, Diane Sawyer was anchoring the ABC nightly news. When she reported on the suicide bomb that day that killed 5 people she compared it to the Oklahoma City bomb saying it was twice the size of the bomb used by McVeigh. I thought how odd and random she would make that comparison. Why not compare it to another suicide bombing? Has this been the only bomb over there that's been exactly twice the size of McVeighs? Is the OKC explosion really on the minds of Americans more than the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and these militant jihadists? Of course not. She wanted to bring up McVeigh. She wanted to pop this "militant right-winger" crap into peoples heads for her special on guns that night. What if it wasnt just for the special? Now these Columbine brats werent disaffected and abused but they were bullies and arrogant militants.

Granted April is the "anniversary" month for a lot of this crap but I can't help but feel like there is an overt push to reprogram the perceptions Americans have regarding certain issues.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

There has been an aggressive push to show people that "guns are bad". They are just setting the stage for anti-gun legistation.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

You want to know where the conspiracy is in this? Do some research on this and other school shootings, and the shooters use of antidepressants/anti-anxiety/adhd medication.

This is blatant mind control people. It just gets overlooked in this light because it is mainstream.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

If there was a conspiracy behind the whole story, don't you think all of the bombs would have gone off as planned? I would think if the event was part of a bigger conspiracy, the bombs would have been made fail-safe.

new topics

top topics

join