It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Aura Children – New-Age Confusion, Delusion & Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Indigo Children, Star Children and Crystal Children Investigated

Indigo Children have been on mainstream television news and in dozens of newspapers. They are generally described as highly intelligent, creative, system busting teen psychics with a bright indigo aura and a mission to save the world.

There are scores of Indigo books and videos. Thousands of web-sites discuss the subject or host forums where Indigos can gather. There are even numerous tie-in products ranging from herbal medicines and dietary regimes to seperate special schools.

Personally I was actually a member of the Beloved Community Indigo cult for a limited period of time many years ago. I was then young, naive and unaware of anything about the groups’ murky origins. There are also many Indigo proponents amongst fringe writers and spiritual speaker’s. It is likely that most of them are unaware of the worrying issues attached to this human phenomenon. It has become clear to me that the vast majority of people involved are like myself innocent dupes. In my personal view the only real good to come out of the Indigo Child movement are the friendships forged between some of the young people involved.

So when did the children start to arrive?

In the original telling from the creators of the subject it all begins around 1982 or just before. Over the years more and often older people realised they too matched up to Indigo characteristics. This caused the start date to appear more flexible. There are sites now saying the new children started appearing around one hundred years ago. I have seen references to Jesus having been an early Indigo child. Everybody would like to feel included in something special happening that is is only natural.

So how do you tell Indigo people from other children or adults?

It is easy enough you just take a look at the list of Barnum statements below, match up to enough and hey presto you’re an Indigo. Being intuitive was generally considered a major characteristic in the early days but seems to have been replaced by strong empathy.

# Have strong self esteem, connection to source
# Know they belong here until they are told otherwise
# Have an obvious sense of self
# Have difficulty with discipline and authority
# Refuse to follow orders or directions
# Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience
# Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
# Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
# Are mostly nonconformists
# Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
# Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
# Are rather creative
# Are easily distractible, can do many things at once
# Display strong intuition
# Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
# Develop abstract thinking very young
# Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
# Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
# Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
# Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
# Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
# Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
# Need our support to discover themselves
# Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet

Assuming you match around twenty or so statements it’s time to buy yourself a book on what foods to feed your-self and an anger management CD.

Barnum Statements are lists of general characteristics used in psychology experiments. They are used to demonstrate the way in which humans tend to see very specific personal interpretations amidst extremely vague descriptions...

Click link to continue reading, please follow the embedded links for the full story.
2012rising.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am VERY interested in the reviews and thoughts of others about this.

How dangerous do you think it is if we indeed have the CIA types running the Indigo Children Movement and by proxy running most of the new-age movement?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceF

I am going to tell you this once. If you are one of these people, keep your mouth shut, and do not try to bring attention to yourself, as this may effectively end your life, as there are groups that will use you, and what ever skill you have, whether you want them in your life or not.

Personally i think there has always been loads of kids like this, but today there may be a reason why the governments want these people to surface.

keep yourself to yourself, and try to to bring your talents if you have them to the public.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah,yeah, yeah...it's all a "New Age" conspiracy.

I'll tell you this, yes, there is a conspiracy going on, but the real culprits are right under your nose and most don't even realize it. It's not the "New agers." It's not the Masons. It's not the occultists. It is not any group that is the typical scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The main problems I have had with the whole Indigo thing is the sheer number of people I personally know who have most of those characteristics and that it started with a woman writing a book claiming she could see auras. It then became commercialized and now everyone and their brother claims to be one. So really, assuming there is any truth to it, being an indigo is the norm.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

She now states that she could never see auras, as do Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.

The whole thing is a pack of lies and disinfo

I am not blaming the new-age movement I am warning them they have been massively compromised.

The final section of the article is most important (sorry its all rather long).

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceF

I misunderstood your OP I think. I was under the impression that you had written that yourself and that you were endorsing the Indigo child stuff. I didn't realize it was pasted from the link. May want to put it in external tags so that it's clear you didn't write it.
And my apologies for misunderstanding your intent!

Back on topic, I hadn't heard that she changed her tune about seeing aura's. Of course that makes no difference to people who have already been thoroughly sucked into it.

new topics

top topics

join