It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael St Clair Has been removed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Now another point on the abductions ending. Without clear memories its really hard to say exactly whats going on, but I get strong positive feelings, along with some natural fear of this kind of event. Now some of this could be their programming, but for some reason I always feel like theres a debriefing or a report to turn in. I'm actually considering the possibility of searching for a regressionist now.

Edit to add: giving someone access to your mind and memories is probably not the right way to handle this however.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timfix
the detail you dont want to look at for whatever reason

I'll tell you the reason: anything that comes out of Project Camelot is bunk.

is that at the end of the interview part 2 (which has been removed) MSC seeing a reptillian around either bill or kerry.

That's probably because Michael St Clair is just as delusional.

don't tell me you dont believe in ets?

I do, but what does that have to do with this in particular?

Or do we have to do exactly what you say? or...

I couldn't care less.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Now another point on the abductions ending. Without clear memories its really hard to say exactly whats going on, but I get strong positive feelings, along with some natural fear of this kind of event. Now some of this could be their programming, but for some reason I always feel like theres a debriefing or a report to turn in. I'm actually considering the possibility of searching for a regressionist now.

Edit to add: giving someone access to your mind and memories is probably not the right way to handle this however.

Mystiq
Well getting a free professional abductee regression therapist isn't easy. You'd have to furnish pics of scoop marks or have a super believable story. All i know is that Bud Hopkins and Raymond Fowler havn't come up with any new cases . I also chatted with another xabductee who runs a website and they said for almost 5 yrs it came to a stop. It wasn't until i talked with a investigator who said they're going on in south america,yet also didnt have info on USA. I guess talking with Canadian ufologists and asking that question would clarify it. I've read alot of books on abduction karen wilsons books ,i think ones still a fee ebook, of course theres whitley shrieber ,he said that it helped if he meditated , his recalling or making contract ,not sure which. The books by Haley , and i really believed and liked the watchers 1/2 about betty lucas's abductions with the good aliens "elders" since they had long grey hair , reminded me of wizards ,who used grey looking worker drones, flew a cigar craft mother ship, took her to the heavenly realms ...... a must read. Then Missing time and the other book by bud hopkins where the ladies abduction experience and the problems with the g-men ,who would of been mibs but didnt seem to wear black. Sheesh then theres of course the jimmy sparks book the keepers, yes he claimed to of also met the good reptillians. I agree one shouldnt judge a race of aliens as all being bad. just like if you met one human you couldnt say the rest would be like him or her, especially if that person was bad, say. Anyhow , its indeed a amazing phenonema , and funny that i just joined ats and my first run in with a narrow minded type accured today 4-20, yes screen name -converge ,you forgot to say "in your opinion " anything from pc is bunk. well come on now, dont be so linear?

oh and you mystq mentioned Joseph McMoneagle, yeah he's a great rv'r. ive got a video on my website on him. im like him im some ways ,but never joined the military. i am trying to rv things... seems that you have to be focused.... yet, back to MSC pointing out that Bills working for the you know whos and has kerry under his spell ,yet they dont have sex!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The funny thing about these guys talking about abductions is that I right away had my spidey senses tingling like mad. So this is the current concepts of the ufology field, and its only in part touching base with grass roots experiencers. This is interesting and tells me immediately that I must avoid associating with them, although good grass roots group for experiencers such as acern in australia, which is dealing with concurrent abductees/contactees would be very useful.

The main thing is, they're still continuing. And there's a reason for the contact, and I believe very strongly this is the galactic presence, probably federation members. When I was contemplating in a brief moment yet again regression therapy, I had thought paying for a few sessions was probably better than putting yourself in the possible black ops hands. I don't trust too many public things concerning ufology. By the way, it was Jim Sparks et script that was like an activation key for me and brought together the sitings and memories meaningfully for me so I knew what it meant, along with some memories that they had to have given me of a past life experience. The first of 3 of those. Then within a matter of a few days we had our first siting of the craft just outside in this town, and my children all saw it hovering and oscillating back and forth for 5 minutes.

I really believe its probably best not to let anyone have access to your mind or memories so will continue on my own with the memory work. I have strong feeling as to the positive nature of the ets, and while Jim Sparks talks about saving the rain forrest, I talk about the moneyless resource society, and cooperation and compassion, as the code of honor of civilized people. Along with developing our mental abilities. And asking them for help in large numbers to deal with the attempts by the cabal to depopulate this planet and to enslave and harm us, along with the planetary ecoological destruction of our world and animal kingdom. We need to ask for help, because the non-interference will be broken then. And report for duty, active duty, and ask for missions to help others. They monitor all of our thoughts and feelings.

With what is being said about Project Camelot, what does this say about the interviews listed there. I wrote to Bill there when I watched Dr. Dan Burisch's one, because something really bothered me in the information. We wrote back and forth several times. But I still give Dr. Bursich the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As an example, the problems I have with Dan Burisch's information starts with his whole story of the jrods, being future us. Now, it doesn't take much for me understand that an eloborate story of the bad ets trying to put on us the dreadful timeline 2, as future us, trying to justify their own disaster, is one way to try and keep us from seeing the activities to depopulate this planet that are not from the good ets, but rather are from the cartel.

Note, my experience with my group of greys is that at one point I felt them uplift my heart and give me a strong encouragement and the feeling of several of them at once was like dolphins. Shortly after that, and not by chance for I believe it was kind of an inner direction with knowledge arriving on time so to speak, I was directed to Dr. Michael Wolf's interviews which concurred with that.
Also those interviews brought up the whole altair thing and one of my favorite threads here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Now, HiAliens has some really good threads, and is very busy. He has one recently about exopolitcs Neil Gould's interview of the founder of acern, and at one point she mentions the child and the word dolphin again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well this does not concur with Bursich. And to me, this is an attempt to make the evil things the leaders and neocons are doing (the bloodlines) become an evil et problem.

Well I believe in something a lot different. Like Dr. Michael Wolf who says he never met a bad et, but that the leaders are bad. Thats what I feel.

I really think there is some truth in the interviews there, but a lot of it is what the cartel want released.

Edit to add: though if there are bad ets, they could be what the leaders really are connected to, possibly, renegades. But we have a galactic presence as well, ie. from many organized federations or organizations and they work together at many times, different species working together.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, the threat started with the removal os St. Clair from projectcamelot's webpage.....and now we're talking about et's, ufo sightings, abductions, etc....?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
Well, the threat started with the removal os St. Clair from projectcamelot's webpage.....and now we're talking about et's, ufo sightings, abductions, etc....?

Because the St. Clair dude is insinuating that Bill/Kerry is a repitilian and has him/her under mind control

2nd line

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
nice talking with you mystiq , i'll check those links out.

looks like people that have nothing to add have shown up?

yes msc thinks bill is bad news and poor kerry might eventually become a mr x ,yet bloggers like us will save her.

some of the ideas i had previously mentioned here were mostly thinking outloud.

im waiting for some real news to pop on this matter , like the rest

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by timfix

Don't worry about Bill. He is alright.
I actually think Bill and Kerry would crack themselves up if they read this thread....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
im now wondering if MSC is manic depressive and simply over reacted?

see ,ive gone over this backwards and forwards. At first i thought bill could be part of a disinfo thing due to serpo, but he might of just made a simple mistake. he's not perfect etc

now, msc at the end of interview 2 see's a reptillian around them ,then a few days latter kerry seeing a massive ufo.

this has me thinking, that perhaps msc did see a rep. and kerry later saw their ship. just a thought

anyhow it may be validation in a sense.

so, back to the rumor mill. sure would be nice to get feedback from both sources.

yet like i said before ,i think this story has hit a dead end. sorry for posting so much here

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I just read through that entire thread from that link on the other forum concerning this. So much mud slinging and even talk of the next cycle, like the living game or enki's soul wiping machine? After reading through those posts I was wondering what kind of world we actual live in, because I wish I could say literally that was out of this world, or rather off this world, long gone.

Truly an annunaki feel to that cycle talk. It actually feels like a real mystery suddenly, not just someones nose out of joint for some negative comments. So, with all of that I'm either to believe that project camelot has some very hard core fans there, or they were able to get them out, and all the mud slung was at St. Clair, but the info was way out there.

Is every day on the other forum this alarming? If half of what was said had seeds of truth in them, then I think there are either some annanuki types running the show and controlling disinfo being released, with a real reptilian feel, or black ops posing as nordic contactees and psychics, or even both. When I looked at that info, I asked some questions. Who has the most to gain from saying these things, or the mud slinging? Who is doing most of it?
Which side offers threats? (next cycle truly not nice!) You know, I really am not all that knowledgeable about astrology, and find most predictions faulty to begin with, but being wrong a lot should indicate someone isn't being spoon fed info. In any case, something I was going to write off became very alarming to me after reading those comments.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

--> SO IF THIS IS TRUE THEN MIKE Saint CLAIR MIGHT NOT OFF BEEN THAT OFF THE MARK!!!

plot thickens!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just read that additional page, and I was surprised one poster said that Kerry proudly admitted to meeting an annanuki. But I had already picked up the vibes and knew what it meant. Things are very much amiss and yet they make some sense too.

And then another poster about him and his friend who they were to meet with receiving full psi attack.

I actually suggest people learn to shield well.

And I still like Michael St. Clair. That entire thread put such a spin on this and transformed it into a darker mystery than the initial fall out, which could have been anything and just ego, suggested.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
yes, i meant to post the recent ones from seer505 and the other guy from germany who interpreted for pc.

and i again only am looking into this to see whats going on since its sort of a mystery in a sense, never the less intriguing. yet i care about the innocent or even lets say if someones a victim.

im with you mystique, i find MSC to be legit . Others have posted that he does alot of things for free,too. Plus ,if your psychic and see something controversial around someone or in their aura etc , you run the chance of looking foolish. Yet, if your sincere and know what your doing then you sharing that info because you actually care.

yet, i feel that this can all be worked out /processed . and if someone disagrees or cannot buy-it .then fine thats where the chips fall. Yet, if someone wants a pest to be gone . then there are purification rituals and or helpers for such.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The other forum is hard for me to navigate, and though I've been there, the language is more relaxed than I appeciate. Mind you I'm somewhat open minded about language as its a natural venting that releases tensions in people, and most people swear sometimes. But, there needs to be more female energy on the board, and the threads that are rants against women turned me off the site. There have been a few on ATS as well I've noted.

This was the first time a whole thread on the other forum revealed to me, many people claiming inside information or knowledge. Do most whistle blowers and informants go there as their first choice? In any case, this is what alarmed me in this thread. The mystery deepened. For example, if PC is a filter through which disclosure type information comes to us, that is cabal or annanuki generated, then those with information to share are at risk, and we're being spoon fed a reconstructured paradigm on top of the normal risk of disinfo in black op type disclosures.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Obviously materials has been michael st clair's object instead of spiritual and good works

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by timfix

I was meaning to ask about the astrological predictions you were talking about, and I know MSC does. I just read that the constellations are different in modern times that ancient. So by that my sign of Cancer become Gemini, which I thought was ridiculous, because I'm far to introverted for that sign. However, on looking further, there was definitely something pulling me. While I never wanted to be the life of party, the fickleness was humorous and its the very shield I maintain.

Air does make some sense as I pursue ideas a lot, and the colors blue and yellow (or shades of blue and orange) opposites on the color charts are wonderful combinations in various hues, and I've always been attracted to them in both art and fibre art. Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers. And I never did like red rubies. Loved collecting agates as a child. Seeing that some things were on the mark with the modern interpretation, I was wondering how accurate charts could be as there are so many variations affecting their nature including the very positions of the stars themselves. I was questioning how any astrologer could even attempt accuracy with so many different astrological models being out there.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
2 posts ago i cut n pasted what was posted on godlikeproductions

but it was taken off here. strange it was the post from SEARCHER on page 7 there.

msc emailed me saying its bill with the reptillian not kerry. yet people on godlike are saying its kerry etc. alot of hearsay ,it looks. msc will make a video that covers all this. he also said there was things edited out of his last pc interview which informed about this issue.

astrology works ,yes theres different types of astrology siderial which is actual placements which means you subtract 23 degrees . or tropical the standard western form which still works and most here use. in india they use siderial the most. i suggest looking at both to get a handle on it. it takes alot of time. i went to lectures and read numerous books on it and now its just a hobby. i love to work transits ,ie. this full moon and how it interacts with my chart and like a psudeo nostradamus i look from omens and signs from dreams and sorta weigh it .... and hopefully do the right thing. Its not easy doing the right thing even if you have a clue. Came back to edit the name searcher not seer who i disagree with on some points.((( Anyhow full moon is on me venus.... which means money beauty women ..... too bad you dont live in n calif i'd ask you out .))

[edit on 8-5-2009 by timfix]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
MSC has made two posts at the bottom of the page 7. Is this really him?
He says that Kerry is the reptilian working for the Illuminati. MC is mentioned.
He thinks she's half way through her transformation.
Is this really Michael St. Clair posting? In any case, I do think there's a real possibility that the anunnaki are involved in PC, through the cartel. The whole thing is really unusual. What does he mean by triangulate on my position in his post?

It sounds like the MSC you email is not the same MSC posting on this board at all!

Edit to add: and on the other note, does that mean that there is a likelihood that a person would embody traits from both signs when they're not the same?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yes, that msc is clearly not the real

and yes its like trying on a different pair of shoes to see how they feel. yet, for a beginner to astrology without grasping the effect of the house placement and aspects it might be difficult . yet depends, in my chart there seems to be a blending , both charts almost show the same . Tropical seems to effect the psychological make up while i'd drawn the conclusion that siderial effects the physical . Logically one would chose sideral ,yet after yrs and many hrs of research and talking with other astro minded folk ---i came back to tropical. the seasons seem to effect one psychologically and thus physiologically. So ,i am a SAG like my good buddy nostro : )

top topics

<< 1   >>

join