It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy using Magnets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEM0N
please show me a video of it not working.

thank you.

Why? You already did..

You really think you are fooling me with that hoax? That wasn't even a clever hoax.. I know how magnets work.. Don't tell me that you make a ring of magnets and somehow it magically spins by putting another magnet near it.
Best case that would act as a magnetic brake.. I will admit there magnetic configuration that can work, but this doesn't even come close.

As I said, if you want to replicate the video you posted, use spinning magnets under the table.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you are posting this obvious hoax video to discourage people from actually believing that there magnetic configurations that work? Damage control after the whole Mylow fiasco?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'll say again, Show me a video of it not working.

Thank you. If you cannot, please stay out of my thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Demon: posted on 14-4-2009 @ 03:16 PM

I use a similar system for my house, only difference is everything is on a much larger scale and I use custom made supermagnets.

No need for batteries

Can you post pictures or video please of your "system" in situ, especially your "custom made supermagnets", sounds very interesting.

How much did your system cost?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I really feel that humans have not tapped the true powers of magnetism...just yet, and if we do have the technology I feel its behind closed doors. I have come to find out that Everything is about money, and once we as a species can let that go and move forward only then may we finally achieve the goals meant for us to attain without destruction.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Not being able to prove something will not work is not evidence that it will work.

I can't prove there is not life on another planet, but that doesn't mean there is life on another planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why would I waste my time making something that I know doesn't work.

"You" are the one making ridiculous claims, it's up to "you" to prove it. And no, showing some shotty video of a magic trick isn't proof of anything.

Put your money where your mouth is and show us powering your house with a magnet motor.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Freezer]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I actually came up with a similar idea a few years back, pretty damn similar actually, haha! I can't believe that, i even spent last week drawing up the idea and editing it, now i come on here and BAM someone else has done something similar.

Mines a bit different thought like i said.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It's a hoax. I built the first one a while back, and it doesn't work. If you look at the video title, the word faux means false in French. Sorry, can't save the world yet.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

First off, I'm not quite sure it's your thread. Rather, it's everyone's - you are posting on a message board after all.

Second of all, the burden of proof lies solely on you if you're going to claim your home is being powered by a device that clearly doesn't follow the laws of magnetism. Just take a picture of the device powering your home. Let's see the blueprints for your supposed off-the-grid free-energy setup.

Think before you post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join