It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy using Magnets.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am not the creator of this video, just happened to come across it surfing around this morning.

The main purpose of this thread is to help those that are suffering without electricity and for those who cannot afford to pay their electric bill due to increasing rates. Either way, paying for electrcity is just plain stupid. If you have friends or family that need help, please direct them to this video.

Video:
Magnet Power

I use a similar system for my house, only difference is everything is on a much larger scale and I use custom made supermagnets.

No need for batteries

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

Could you please share the plans for the one you use to power your house. That would be helpful to all of us.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is, great how he did that.

God I wish I was electrically gifted.

Where can you get those super magnets?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very interesting, I might have to make one to see if it will really work... I don't want to be like a 3rd grade dropout though

Could you supply some pictures of your scaled up version? I'd like to see how that works without a cream cheese lid.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

A lot more on magnet energy and videos at PESWiki for those who may be interested.

Actually the whole site is full of interesting stuff like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I had a similar idea but wasnt sure if it would work. Will the lid just keep spinning without having to move the propelling magnet?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I think you can buy them at bob lazar's online shop, he has all kinds of crazy stuff for sale! just wish i had the money to buy some of it

united nuclear

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks for the link. Vast amount of information there, definitely going in my favorites. Nice.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalomar

Plus if you call in within the next few hours he will throw in one of those Crazieeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy UFO's so you can cruise the universe and 5 ShamWows to help keep it shiny.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This one is more interesting...

gumph to complete post gumph to complete p

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Eventually, if the magnet stops moving, the system will come to a state of equilibrium and the disc will stop spinning. Small movements of the magnet will move the magnetic fields, changing how they interact, and keep the disc spinning. This is how kinetic watches work: the small movements that your wrist makes throughout the day moves magnets inside of the watch, keeping it charged.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am drifting off to sleep I envision the construction of a giant mag
generator - I thought it was scientifically impossible but here we go - I always knew it could work - thanks OP

just offset various fields in different positions

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

So in order to have perpetual energy there would have to be a way to perpetual move where the magnets are placed?

I've also read there are problems with the magnets demagnetizing.

This must be why this isn't used as a main stream source of power.

I'd like the OP to divulge how they are powering their house with this kind of generator.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Interesting indeed. The magnets he was using Looked like something ive seen in a crop circle. I wonder how he thought of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

That was compelling.....not sure we can call it 'perpetual' energy yet. There is always friction in the system.

Perhaps 'ZPE'?? Or, just the tip of the iceberg??

Could use the term 'potential', although technically that one's been taken in Physics...but, if you consider the magnetism that is stored in 'lodestones', then it IS a sort of potential there. Not inexhaustible, of course. But, imagine if you tapped just a minor portion of the energy produced to power an electro-magnet to skirt around the need for a 'permanent' lodestone...

I mean, in a very real sense, adding fuel to our engines is simply using stored-up energy of a different kind. AND, our car engines, for instance, have to use a portion of that stored petrol enrgy to overcome a myriad of frictions and inefficient power-transfer methods.

Any of this make sense?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to try this out tomorrow. thanks

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

'Perpetual' terminology is a fallacy, instead i'd prefer to use the term 'Ethereal resonance'.

All the magnets are doing is resonating with a push-pull. The rotary mag-motors would be more potent if machined into a 3D sphere and the placement of the Neodymium mags were in some kind of Fibonacci spiral pattern.

Even better would be to use solenoids and pulse the magnetism at a certain predefined frequency so they negate any lock-up and avoid any hysteresis effect.

You mentioned the word potential, but that is energy determined by position.

Basically, i feel the answer to our energy crisis (and UFO technology) can be resolved with:

1. Spinning magnets
2. High Electricity to interact with quantum foam
3. Perhaps a plasma to contain ionised energy.

Now where did i put my chequebook?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by DEM0N

Could you please share the plans for the one you use to power your house. That would be helpful to all of us.

Step 1 - Make what is shown in the video.
Step 2 - Place a motor with a large spinning magnet under the table powered by a battery.

Step 3 -

Originally posted by DEM0N
I use a similar system for my house, only difference is everything is on a much larger scale and I use custom made supermagnets.

No need for batteries

Perhaps someone should tell you that you get banned for lying on this site.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Freezer]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
please show me a video of it not working.

thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

That was compelling.....not sure we can call it 'perpetual' energy yet. There is always friction in the system.

Perhaps 'ZPE'?? Or, just the tip of the iceberg??

Could use the term 'potential', although technically that one's been taken in Physics...but, if you consider the magnetism that is stored in 'lodestones', then it IS a sort of potential there. Not inexhaustible, of course. But, imagine if you tapped just a minor portion of the energy produced to power an electro-magnet to skirt around the need for a 'permanent' lodestone...

I mean, in a very real sense, adding fuel to our engines is simply using stored-up energy of a different kind. AND, our car engines, for instance, have to use a portion of that stored petrol enrgy to overcome a myriad of frictions and inefficient power-transfer methods.

Any of this make sense?

I think anything that produces more power in 1 hour than it uses in that one hour, is technically considered free energy.

So in the first video, if it costs him no energy to get that motor spinning, and he can sustain the spin for any good amount of time to charge a battery, then I would have to consider that free energy. In large scale, you may need some sort of external motor to kick start the machine to get it into motion, simple human labor wouldn't be possible. So at that point, the challenge becomes to generate more power before needing the external kick start.

I guess the issue is when its taken to large scale, the forces are so much more that everything needs to be done absolutely perfectly. I am no scientist though, or do I have a deep understanding of magnets, but I always wondered why they didnt use magnets to make some sort of perpetual motion machine. Since it never happened, I assumed many people far smarter than me had already pondered, tried, and been unsuccessful.

What baffles me though, is how we can see something work so brilliant small scale, and noone with the money attempts a large scale to generate KW's.

But regardless, awesome videos S+F

[edit on 14-4-2009 by king9072]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join