It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well hello do I have something strange to tell! And I do not know if it is ok or not, or just a strange fantasy.

Way back I felt that I had 3 spirit guides or what ever they are. For years I have not felt them and a while ago while in bed I was thinking about this. I wondered if they had moved on and if so who was/were my new guide(s).

All of the sudden I saw the face, sort of sideways, of a brown Grey with huge brown liquid yet soft brown eyes looking at me. Thinking and observing me. The background is pitch black and he is to the left of my inner vision. I can tell this guy is tall with a long neck. His scull is abit pointed. I can summon his face with ease.

I was startled and told the alien, I have no other word, to not take his new role too seriously. That I was not quite comfortable with this type of guide.

He is no threat though, at least not for now. I don't know what he wants ( he definitely seems to be a male).

Is there anybody out there that can relate to me? I have no idea what all this means. And no I have never seen an alien in real life and I have no missing time or fleeting abduction memories.

Maybe I am just strange

[edit on 14-4-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
well you may have a connection not only with the spiratual world how ever the universe as well....
Unless you have a powerful imagination!

i would say that this is a gift that you have obtained either from birth or at a random time of your life.
This is truely a good thing to have.

hey ask them if they will guide me to i need to get abducted i wouldnt say why however its for a good cause

take care pal.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't know if I am ready for alien guidance
And thank heaven nothing alien has ever happened to me. I have experienced a lot of paranormal stuff and seen UFO's but no scary experimental stuff.

Did I understand correctly that you want to be abducted? Maybe just asking them will work. Let me know hoe you feel afterwards, that is if you can remember

But....be afraid of what you ask, you might just get it.

new topics

join