It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy your lies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

First of all, it so happens that muslims are the enemy of the USA, so not a good comparison with your hate-threads for Christians.

Bombeni , where did you saw writted i was saying i was hating christians?

i just exposed my point of view , you cant read any hatred in it, and just showed that video as a proof of what kind of lies extremists are puttings in kids heads as "God Love"

so..i can understand you dont share my point of view, but not really a necesitty to call it a "hate-thread"b

Yeah, whatever. First of all, it so happens that muslims are the enemy of the USA

You just gave a brilliant demonstration about what is the "other religions" hitting and stonning

Terrorists are enemies of the USA, not Islam...

[edit on 14-4-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
i'm 99.9% sure that there has never been a war between two athiest factions. I can see it now, "My belief in no God is stronger than your belief in no God!, therefore I must bomb, rape, plunder and "free" you"

There's not enough athiests in the world to make even one army much less two. lol

Otherwise they'd be fighting, garronteed.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes, love, compassion, and... wait for it... wait for it... intolerance. You want to talk about all the good that Christianity has done throughout history, but you seem to conveniently forget about the atrocities. Ever hear of the Spanish Inquisition? What about the Crusades? All other religions combined, have not killed as many human beings in the name of their beliefs as Christianity has.

You think Islam has a lot of fundamentalist fanatics? Visit the midwest.

As much as Christians love to preach "love and compassion", the history of Christianity is rife contradictory atrocities. Have Christians ever been killed for their beliefs? Absolutely. However, more Christians have been killed by Christians for religious reasons than any other religion. Ever heard of Emperor Constantine?

So before you start with the holier than thou-ness, learn a little history of your own religion. The intolerance of the past has crept into your present reality, and you didn't even know it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What the **** was that? (sarcasm added) "If you don't open your mouth the Holy Ghost can't come in." What the **** is that? Making kids speak in tongues. What the **** is wrong with these people? C'mon, I mean I've seen some pretty weird stuff but this is insane. I couldn't watch more than a minute of it. This is truly sick.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

Oh I have heard that old song and dance and it bores the hell out of me. Again, you are referring to a group of nuts who usurped the Christian religion but it was stamped out. We are talking about Christians who live here and now. Don't use cults as a way to paint Christianity in a bad light, Christians have done the most GOOD in the world PERIOD.

Fire alarm in my building gotta go.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Yeah, whatever. First of all, it so happens that muslims are the enemy of the USA, so not a good comparison with your hate-threads for Christians.

Are you serious? I really can't believe you just said that. This is easily the most profound exhibition of ignorance ever to [dis]grace AboveTopSecret.com. The fact that you're an American is embarrassing, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm also sure that other Christians are astounded by your ignorance. Islam is a faith, a belief system. The very principals that the USA was founded upon are in direct contradiction with your intolerance, and no real American considers anyone an enemy because of their religion. And if you don't know the difference between a Muslim and a Terrorist, you have no right to contribute to any discussion even remotely related to either one.

Muslims are not the enemy of the USA. If you look at the top of your screen, right under the ATS logo, you'll see the motto "deny ignorance". Well, you just got yourself denied by many folks here.

Simply disgusting.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Christians have done the most GOOD in the world PERIOD.

Can you prove what you're allegating, can you explain us how they did so we can change the face of the world ?

Seriously,christians killed, like everys religions in history, christians have the most lying money-based cult, if you look the Vatican history...

Poors are alway paying for the heavenly peace of the richs, so explain me HOW
christianity made so much good ?

Tell me why the poors christians are alway giving for others christians poors ?
Tell me why the richest christians are still richs and dont share with the poors christians ?

Call it whatever you want, i call it lies and opportunism.

If heaven exist, money end lies cant buy it

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yeah, whatever. First of all, it so happens that muslims are the enemy of the USA, so not a good comparison with your hate-threads for Christians.

I'll tell ya what, how about you start a thread on, oh, let's say homosexuals who chase the AIDS virus, and see how far that goes.

wow another racist christian, haven't seen about a billion of those before.

edited long quote

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Unit541

Oh I have heard that old song and dance and it bores the hell out of me.
Again, you are referring to a group of nuts who usurped the Christian religion but it was stamped out.

Not completely stamped out. There's still you, who think Muslims are the enemy of the USA. This very thread is about those very "nuts" that you claim were stamped out centuries ago...

We are talking about Christians who live here and now. Don't use cults as a way to paint Christianity in a bad light, Christians have done the most GOOD in the world PERIOD.

You're not living here and now? The "christians" in the OPs video are not living here and now? More human beings have been put to death by Christians than any other faith. Fact.

Fire alarm in my building gotta go.

That's god telling you to quit making a fool out of yourself, your religion, and your country. You don't represent any of them well at all.

edit: bbcode

[edit on 4/14/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Are you callime me racist christian
?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

Are you callime me racist christian
?

no sir, the taco bell dog is the racist. sorry for the confusion, next time i'll try to be clearer.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok no problem Dkman, sometimes Taco bell dogs are a bit confusing

NOT A ONE LINER

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

Are you serious? I really can't believe you just said that. This is easily the most profound exhibition of ignorance ever to [dis]grace AboveTopSecret.com. The fact that you're an American is embarrassing, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm also sure that other Christians are astounded by your ignorance. Islam is a faith, a belief system. The very principals that the USA was founded upon are in direct contradiction with your intolerance, and no real American considers anyone an enemy because of their religion. And if you don't know the difference between a Muslim and a Terrorist, you have no right to contribute to any discussion even remotely related to either one.

Muslims are not the enemy of the USA. If you look at the top of your screen, right under the ATS logo, you'll see the motto "deny ignorance". Well, you just got yourself denied by many folks here.

Simply disgusting.

Another atheist I presume, hiding behind the everyone is good except Christians theory? lol

Look pal, Islamists have proclaimed their hatred for both Christians and Jews as far as I can remember. I don't recall Christians hating muslims but muslims certainly hate Christians. We are at war with muslims. Naturally there will be some threads that show disdain for muslims on this site. Don't try to twist my words around because you will fail each time. But you are more than welcome to try.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Christians have done the most GOOD in the world PERIOD.

Can you prove what you're allegating, can you explain us how they did so we can change the face of the world ?

Seriously,christians killed, like everys religions in history, christians have the most lying money-based cult, if you look the Vatican history...

Poors are alway paying for the heavenly peace of the richs, so explain me HOW
christianity made so much good ?

Tell me why the poors christians are alway giving for others christians poors ?
Tell me why the richest christians are still richs and dont share with the poors christians ?

Call it whatever you want, i call it lies and opportunism.

If heaven exist, money end lies cant buy it

No, you are WRONG. Christians have not killed anyone. People who may have hidden behind the Christian religion killed, but not Christians. Yes I can prove what I say, if you really require that but you can google it same as me. Christians have always lead the world in charity. Always will.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Look pal, Islamists have proclaimed their hatred for both Christians and Jews as far as I can remember.

Excuse me but dont christians have a certain hatred for Atheists ?
if we dont accept god, for christias, we are guilty and goin to hell for sure, so explain me the "good" of christianity and the "tolerance" part and and about homosexuality part is giving some questions for you.

Lets say, is a homosexual christian goin to hell or in heaven ?

well, im believing in something, but i dont accept any religions, im just believing is "something" sor of god-like thing

anyways,you're trying to prove something about "christians are good" but i dont really believe it, its more like you're trying to prove christians are the ONES .

i respect your point of view totaly, but try to respect atheists ty to apply your so called "tolerance"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dkman222

I'll tell ya what, how about you start a thread on, oh, let's say homosexuals who chase the AIDS virus, and see how far that goes.

edited long quote

Wow it's the attack of the athiests, haven't seen about a billion of those before, lol.

How did I come off racist? I merely stated the truth that muslims as a whole, hate Christians and Jews. They have parades in their streets with hundreds of thousands of people that show their hatred for us. I don't hate them didn't say I did and I am not racist.

The OP who started the thread had a disdain for Christianity to begin with.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Look pal, Islamists have proclaimed their hatred for both Christians and Jews as far as I can remember.

Excuse me but dont christians have a certain hatred for Atheists ?
if we dont accept god, for christias, we are guilty and goin to hell for sure, so explain me the "good" of christianity and the "tolerance" part and and about homosexuality part is giving some questions for you.

Lets say, is a homosexual christian goin to hell or in heaven ?

well, im believing in something, but i dont accept any religions, im just believing is "something" sor of god-like thing

anyways,you're trying to prove something about "christians are good" but i dont really believe it, its more like you're trying to prove christians are the ONES .

i respect your point of view totaly, but try to respect atheists ty to apply your so called "tolerance"

Haha. Ok let's compare the number of threads people have started here on "Christians hating atheists" haha, lol, to the number of threads of
athiests hating Christians" and how is that going to come out? Probably about 1000 to 1. Try again. I'm getting bored.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Another atheist I presume, hiding behind the everyone is good except Christians theory? lol

Every time I think your ignorance has reached it's limit, you shock and amaze me. First of all, I'm not an atheist. Second of all, I married a Christian. A real Christian.

No, terrorists who happen to be Islamic have denounced "the west". And in doing so, referred to the lifestyle of western civilization.

I don't recall Christians hating muslims...

Check your posts in this thread. Most of them are prime example of a Christian hating Muslims.

We are at war with muslims.

Funny that they named it the "War on Terror" then, rather than the "War on Islam", don't you think?

Again, we are not at war with Muslims. The goo under my fingernails understands this, why can't you?

Don't try to twist my words around because you will fail each time. But you are more than welcome to try.

Your words don't have to be twisted around, they're twisted enough as it is.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The OP who started the thread had a disdain for Christianity to begin with.

How can you state if have a hatred for christians ?

Lemme explain you something, first , that video show us brainwashed kids, teached about how beig a good christians, isnt that shocking to see thoses kids brainwashed by fanatics fundamuntalists christians ?

do you find it as a normal things for christians kids to be brainwashed ?
if for you, posting that video showing that kind of methods make me a christian hater, you have to look your own statment then.

Prove me wrong but where did you saw somewhere i was hating christians ?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

No, you are WRONG. Christians have not killed anyone. People who may have hidden behind the Christian religion killed, but not Christians. Yes I can prove what I say, if you really require that but you can google it same as me. Christians have always lead the world in charity. Always will.

haha by that logic, anyone who has ever done anything harmful isn't a Christian, so a real christian has never done anything wrong.

lol, that's like saying, cops don't kill people, only people who became police and hide behind there badges but aren't really cops kill people. Sure its still a armed uniformed cop shooting someone, but since they haven't stood up to the standards of real police, there not counted as a cop who kill's.

logic train!!! ninginginginginginginging ahh you missed it.

edited quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join