It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sr Counsel to 9/11 Comm.: "At Some Level of the Government...There Was an Agreement Not to Tell the

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
As shocking as this sounds, it sounds to me like he's pumping his book before it hits the shelves.

What better way to get book sales then to have reviews that call it shocking!!!

I think that the most shocking thing this book will contain will be that it just edges around the official story without really changing any of the details.

I expect it will be greeted with yawns by most people.

Well everybody ever who ever wrote a book , makes music, acts in a movie, or any form of written, verbal , visual or auditory entertainment , also does that.

Don't make it sound like he is just another one of those guys trying to make money of the misery of others.

He is a credible source being linked with the event and after event itself.

You seem to have already made up your mind about what you think he is without even giving him a chance and reading what he has to tell.

That to me is the definition of close minded. Closing your mind off to the possibility that he could be telling the truth is somewhat delusional.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stranded

I would think a mainstream book is a more credible source than a youtube video. Personally, I learned more from my textbooks than from cartoons.

Whatever he reveals, someone will be more likely to address his statements than respond to youtube and "theorists."

I hope it's good. I'm going over to Amazon right now.

jw

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Went to Amazon, they can't deliver before September. Other places will have it. I will contact the publisher tomorrow.

I did see several other books on the subject, but none by an "insider," only theorists.

jw

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I've never bought into all the evil conspiracy crap, I think it's more like "A Confederacy of Dunces."

I'd like to know what the NORAD tapes reveal though. That would be good for about a dozen new dramatic ATS threads, all made up.

I am going to contact the publisher and see where I can get a copy, maybe signed (it'll be worth more when they "get" him, and I'm a collector of 1st Eds., anyway).

s4u

jw

[edit on 15-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Interesting, and Borders said it was not on the shelves until September. Don't forget about the two ISBN's, if something fishy is going on they might come in handy.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I'm not usually suspicious, but why can't you buy it if it's been "released? I don't have a good answer yet, but I'll make one up if I can't find one.

Wild goose chase? Odd, isn't it?

Deny ignorance?

jw

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I was also not a big 911 "conspiracy theorist," at least until I saw the videos in the following link. This is a compilation of over 30 videos on 911. I think it would do us all some good to watch them. There was more to 911 than meets the eye. After watching these videos, I'm sure that many of us could probably come up with the same reasons why it happened. It certainly wasn't a random act of attack by terrorists. Our national defense system is too sophisticated for us not to have been able to respond to the early stages of this threat and preventing the escalation of this event. There were just too many coincidences for this to have happened by "chance."

www.propheticalert.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297...If the chemtrails, H5N1 flu trucks, and "FEMA trains" doesn't get them first. (Seriously, I think those last three are laughably ridiculous and only feeble minds succumb to such trash.) Deny ignorance.

Anybody ever figure out why, on a couple of occasions, areas of New York City smelled like 'maple syrup'? What would a test run smell like?

Hmmmm...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

They traced it to a factory in New Jersey. I don't recall what they were making, but don't think it was waffles.

An effective test run would be undetectable by sight, smell or taste.

Where are you now? Smell anything? No? Good.

The test is a success.

jw

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Well, there's mystery number one set aside. If Mike Vreeland and Richard Tomlinson turn up, there's two and three settled. Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I have a place in Indiana, about 10 miles from a railhead full of "FEMA cars" (they're actually auto carriers). Guess where the railhead ends: at a railroad car repair shop, about 100 miles from three idled auto-assembly plants!

I have a ranch outside San Antonio. To get there, you pass over a rail line full of "FEMA car." Guess where that is: an idled international shipping/logistics center!

OMG. I'm surrounded!

All aboard.

There's been a "strange" avian flu outbreak in Egyptian toddlers. Guess what: NO ONE died! (An avian virus that doesn't kill can be a source for natural vaccines!)

Deny ignorance.

jw

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join