It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Sure If this Is Rigt!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i have noticed recently that all news on ATS has already been covered my msm!

that in turn makes me lose faith in the comunity here! what happened to exposing what was unknown! what happened to letting people know what they didnt, all you " bog points " guys seem to do is discredit any stories brought here by new members and that is a shame because at one point you were a new member, just because there views dont match yours doesnt mean you have to use your status to move threads and change them!

all im saying is do not overlook the new members! they may post something which is already discussed in another thread but it doesnt mean the info they may posses isnt worthwhile looking into!

were all human, were all the same race, its about time we all started workin together, forget posting on peoples threads that say something you dont agree with! leave that space for someone who does agree! im just F'in sick of all these haters and disinfo agents on here! too many people who are quick to think they know better. ive noticed threads that have started and within half an hour there have been countless post discrediting that original post! ALL IM SAYING IS SPEND MORE TIME LOOKING INTO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS TRUE, RATHER THAN SPENDING MOST OF YOUR TIME TRYING TO DISCREDIT \NYONE YOU THINK IS LYING!!!!!!!! peace everyone xxx

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree, I "in the past" have been looked at by the family "Sun. dinner" 12-14 ppl .....as being well informed, I am usually able to predict the headline news at least one day early, usually 2.
But the last time I was able to do this was the N. Korea missle launch..
Ever since then I have a hard time just breaking even, with the MSM, as compared to this site, I am not complaining, I will always be on ATS.
But yes in short I agree, something is different.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have seen numerous occasions where ATS members have uncovered news stories Before anyone else.

for example, One of the members (denied) realized that a iranian missile launch photo was photoshopped. It didnt make it to the MSM untill a few days later...

That is just one off the top of m head althought that was a few months back. There have been many other cases....

Umm yeah, that is just the only I can think of off the top of my head, I am sure though, as others come by they will be able to provide other examples and if you keep your eyes peeled you will see it happen again in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

There are still many stories out there that are not touched by the MSM, including this little gem:

rawstory.com...

The journal that the information comes from is a well respected journal, and not some truth 911 type conspiracy site. Why hasn't the MSM looked into the journal's study? Because Brittany did something weird, and other celebrities are in the news.

new topics

top topics

join