It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Your Face: The Globalists' Language is Hidden in Plain View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Fascinated by symbolism and numerology, the globalists' favorite tactic is to leave blueprints to their plans "hidden in plain view." From messages delivered to the masses through the media and films to Time Warner's all-seeing eye, we are repeatedly reminded by the illuminati themselves that they are controlling us and are omnipresent. World leaders from Clinton to Prince William have been photographed proudly flashing the sign of the devil. Architecture around the globe is laid out to represent their occult icons or structured based on occult numerology (like the pyramid Mitterand had constructed at the Louvre, which is made of 666 pieces of gold glass). The New World Order's symbolism is everywhere and there are globalist fingerprints all over the September 11th attacks as well as the Madrid train bombing.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe the NWO isnt out to get us all.. They just want you to think they are so you will buy all their books/videos/ect.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I recently watched The Long Kiss Goodnight because of a quote I heard on a cd. You can also hear it on the link that you provided, they see ALL.

Samuel L. Jackson's character: "You're telling me that you're going to fake some terrorist thing just to scare some money out of Congress?"

Corrupt politician character: "Well, unfortunately (name) I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people, so we're just going to have to do it for real. We'll blame it on the muslims, naturally. Then, I'll get my funding."

I think there are hidden meanings within certain forms of 'entertainment'.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Were these numbers really the NY winning lotto numbers for pick 3 on the first anniversary of 9/11???? (Yes, I just verified it at www.nylottery.org)

I'm having a difficult time believing this was a mere coincidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
makes u wonder what the government really knows about right???

those 911 #s scared me too friend...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Perhaps these coincidences we see (more like 'synchronization'), act more as warning signs for those that are 'in the know'. Maybe that's their own secret society-speak for 'watch your ass, stay at home'?
That's what I've always thought of it as.

new topics

top topics

join