It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran plans to send bigger satellite into space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Only 3 are multinational bases. Doha's is called an "International Airbase" because the Qataris allowed every Coalition member to use it a logistical staging ground.

The UN bases in my opinion are even more worrying because it gives any UN member an unprecedented military power projection advantage by having bases dotting the Middle East and now surrounding Russia too, right next to potentially hostile nations.

Either way, fudge the facts whichever you try, you can't Iran is in a pretty position right now.

Can't blame them for getting claustrophobic and defensive.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sure , but i am not sure how legal it is to fly your "satelites " over other another country's airspace when they will probably say no . I am totaly against a war with Iran , however i wouldn't feel too secure if i would live in Israel for example. What makes me wonder is how come they wanna launch this thing right after the NK issue? I mean couldn't it wait a little?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You ever read the book "One Second After"? You all should. Those who say that Iran and N. Korea aren't a threat to the USA have no clue. The premise of the book is 3 nuclear missles are launched off container ships and detonated strategically 100 miles above the US. This causes multiple EMP's which cripples all of the Americas infrastucture. No electricity, no cars, no radios, no running water, etc.. You get the idea. Bascially puts the USA back to the 1800's, except people dont know how to live without the amenities of today. Chaos ensues, including martial law, locally because the military and goverment are crippled, no medications after a few months, millions die, disease is everywhere. Anyway if you all think that Iran and N. Korea should be allowed to have nuclear weapons you should all read this book. Actually you should read it anyway. I just finished it and it was an eyeopener to me. I guarantee after you read it you wont be afraid of the NWO anymore. In this book there is some scary stuff and although it is fiction, it is based on what would actually happen and is a book that is passed around the pentagon and other military and political circles. In fact, a report on the dangers EMP's pose to the US was released the same day the 9/11 commision report was. That is the reason it didnt get much attention. Lets put it this way. It would be better to be outright nuked then to have multiple EMP's released over the USA. Don't believe me, read the book!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join