It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan Was An FBI Informant Before He Was President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan's acting career hit a lull in the late 1940s. Despite parts in minor films such as The Voice of the Turtle and That Hagen Girl, he became increasingly preoccupied with his more important role during Hollywood's "Red Scare" as head of the Screen Actors Guild. It was revealed last week that the future President played another role as well: as a secret FBI informant, code name T-10. According to an article published in the San Jose Mercury News, documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act indicate that Reagan and his first wife, Actress Jane Wyman, provided federal agents with the names of actors they believed were Communist sympathizers.

Full Article Here

Link to Reagan's testimony before the House Un-American Activities Committee Testimony; October 23, 1947

The ironic part about Reagan was that he denied the existence of the black list, while the writer of one of his films (starring him and Nancy) was black listed.

Anyone else convinced that there are 'higher' powers at work? was it just a coincidence that he happened to be an FBI informant before being elected? ... what are your thoughts?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

All I will say is he is dead, so what does it matter? I love your avatar or whatever you want to call it. That is the definition of a picture(s) is worth a thousand words. Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

so is Hitler(not that i m comparing him to hitler in any way)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by baseball101

All I will say is he is dead, so what does it matter? I love your avatar or whatever you want to call it. That is the definition of a picture(s) is worth a thousand words. Thanks for that.

Why does this matter? Are you seriously contending that history and the "coincidental" things that link our presidents together dont matter? Are you prepared to repeat history, my friend?

new topics

top topics

join