It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criminal background check info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok now this is the THIRD time I have typed this and it keeps telling me chose another topic and when I do what it says what I typed is GONE! I am getting even more aggravated than before so I am only going to type minimal info so I dont have to retype it if this messes up again!

I would like to know if anyone out there knows how to get a free criminal background check in AL, VA and FL. I know how to do it in FL where I live and it's free but I cant figure it out anywhere else. I have valid reasons for this and would like to know how. I have been trying for months through google but they all want to send me to this other site and make me pay 50 bucks or more. I read not to this that these sites are scams. I am also looking to find divorce records in AL. I have one more question which I realize might not be possible, can you look at someone's FBI file??
I am asking these questions because it pertains to someone I care a lot about and I really want to know what they have done and/or/if they have lied to me.
I am not doing this to snoop but for my own personal reasons and believe me I need to know. I have been trying and it's getting frustrating!

Also if this needs to be moved so be it. I didnt know where to post it and I have typed this out three times so I am little annoyed right now so I didnt go into much detail this time.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What county are you in florida? That's kinda pertinent. I need 45 characters so I guess I'll keep til

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

It's for Brevard County in FL, Mobile County for Mobile, AL and Richmond, VA. I need it more for AL and VA than FL.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There are a few sites for possible background checks but alot of them will lead you back to paysites or ask you to register. There is only so much infomation you can gather from the internet about someone and I feel it should be like that, if not who knows what devilish people could do with too much personal information.
I have been trying to find my biological father now through the net for a long time now and have had a few hits without having to go too a pay site.
Try yahoo people search and start following the spiders web and see were that takes you.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Please check your private messages.
I have sent you some information.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

Yeah it took me years to find my dad. I only found him by accidentally finding his sister first. I know it's frustrating to look for a loved one believe me. I wish you luck as well!

My search is more for personal reasons. It has been bothering me for a while and I need to know these answers. I can look up my own criminal history in my own county online for free. It has everything from traffic-criminal-court but finding that in others areas has been impossible!

join