It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Dogs are Shooting Their Owners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If I told you that gun dogs are living up to their names and shooting people, you wouldn’t believe me. But it’s true.
Across the world, there are reports of dogs turning the gun on their owners.
Here are just some of the whens and wheres:
1999 Germany
2000 New Zealand
2002 USA
2003 France
2004 USA
2005 Bulgaria
2007 USA
2008 USA

Read the full story

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
funny stories, bad for the owners though. they were all accidents though, nothing spooky happening here.

with all the numbers of hunters out there with their dogs, and if dogs were to actually turn on their owners, i think there would be more then a few accident stories.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I recall a story about two years ago I think in CT where some guy had a pistol sitting on a table. The dog ran past and knocked the table. The firearm discharged when it hit the ground and got the guy in the leg.

The guys wife was quoted saying "I didnt think he was capable of this" regarding the dog.

From that line one can easily infer she honestly believed the dog maliciously and intentionally 'shot' the guy.

I think my skull popped a brain gasket when I heard that story.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm almost afraid to post this
, but since dogs are involved in shooting now, will Homeland Security be labeling dogs as terrorists too? Know matter if the dog thinks he was justified or not?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You mustnt be familiar with the "assault dog" legislation sweeping the country.

Pretty much anything that isnt a lap dog or can be carried around in a purse is on sombodys "breed ban" list.

First it was evil black people. Then it was evil black guns. Now it's evil black dogs.

People are stabbed everyday by the hundreds but the national and international news prefers blowing up the couple of shootings. People are bitten everyday by those nippy furballs owned by people with no idea how to train and treat a dog but only when it's a dreaded "assault dog" like a doberman or shepherd does it make national news.

Black gun, black dog, black man. All equally hated/feared by idiots.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
I'm almost afraid to post this
, but since dogs are involved in shooting now, will Homeland Security be labeling dogs as terrorists too? Know matter if the dog thinks he was justified or not?

Is Obamas' request for more troops actually for the increase in attacks by Afghan Hounds ?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hahaha! oh no! "terrierists"!

haha. sorry this post is non contributive.
but hey, when given a chance to lighten the mood, i say insert joke here to maximize letter count.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seamjay

The moral of the story should be to keep the gun in another compartment when bringing along a very excited dog. My dogs loved the idea of going for a drive (although they started whining until I would get them to the park), and they would usually jump around in the car until they got settled. Either put the dog in a seat belt made for dogs, or put the gun up until the destination is reached.

new topics

top topics

join