It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to "Profile" - We don't have it anymore?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I know and ATS is getting better and better, obviously I Love ATS as I am here lots (while it is still cold outside, anyway), once warm weather takes affect, I may not be on as much.

Sorry, when I read that last night, I felt we were being chastised for asking what happened to profile, and we all stated how much we had liked it where it was and used it often.

I know and never expect ATS to tell us, the changes happening ahead of time, but to catagorize our complaints as "recess" yesterday, seemed unfair to me. Since we noticed something and were vocalizing our opinions on it while the changes were being made - but did not know changes were in the works, only something used often was gone.

ATS is a great truth site of wonderful debate, I stand by that and enjoy it very much, besides all the wonderful people here and the PTB here do a great job, keeping it a very good forum board, unlike other forums on the web.

Again, I Love the new drop down members tools and thank ATS for the wonderful change. As someone else stated here "This is change we can believe in.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well I felt compelled to post here as this thread has given me the best laugh I've had today, I think it should be used as a tool to describe the fast acting brain of a conspiracy theorist....

Log on:....Whats's going on here, somethnigs wrong, I can't quite put my finger on it....Wait, something's missing, thats it OMG my identity has been stolen...

And everything looks so different, it's the start of the end.....we need to get this out there quick.....

Wait...there I am....whats that you say "I was moved to protect me and make my life easier, sure ok i can live with that....actually now you mention it it's pretty good...in fact it's better..all is well, the world is good..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nice idea that dropdown menu widget.

The only problem is that is displays a bit strangely in IE7 here:

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join