It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police investigate shocking video of 17 drunken soldiers 'roasting' underage schoolgirl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Police investigate shocking video of 17 drunken soldiers 'roasting' underage schoolgirl

www.dailym ail.co.uk

An investigation has been launched after a 15-year-old girl was smuggled on to an Army base and filmed having "roasting" sex session with up to 17 drunken soldiers.

They had pushed campbeds together so that some of them could have sex with the girl while others watched. Because of her age, the soldiers could be charged with having unlawful sexual intercourse.

Footage of the incident was passed to the Ministry of Defence by The People newspaper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
17-1? - Thats a win situation - "Co-moon" - she is 15 yrs!

"Long Live The Army"

These events are so sick, shows us the decipline, lack of moral and the quality of paid armies - where are not enough different kind of mans serving with each others...

This could not happen in Finland, where everybody must join the force - Never!

Sending paid troops, mercenaries to battlefields is always a huge risk. Quality of the troops doesnt mirror the nation, but more the bunch of criminals and killers...

"Join the army, meet interresting underage girls and rape them!"

Disssss....custing!

www.dailym ail.co.uk

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Where does it say she was raped?

This may offend your sexual mores, but you have to accept that not everyone is not of the same opinion; namely, the 17 squaddies and the slag they picked up.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

"Long Live The Army"

These events are so sick, shows us the decipline, lack of moral and the quality of paid armies - where are not enough different kind of mans serving with each others...

This could not happen in Finland, where everybody must join the force - Never!

Sending paid troops, mercenaries to battlefields is always a huge risk. Quality of the troops doesnt mirror the nation, but more the bunch of criminals and killers...

"Join the army, meet interresting underage girls and rape them!"

Disssss....custing!

www.dailym ail.co.uk

Yes, because we all know that people NOT in the army would NEVER do things like sexting, or have sex with underage girls, or rape someone.......oh wait.......

Why do people think that just because someone joins the military they stop being human? The army of ANY country is a picture of its citizens. You don't suddenly become a robot with no emotions or feelings.

So we shouldn't pay troops? We should just ask them to give their lives for free now?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Where does it say she was raped?

This may offend your sexual mores, but you have to accept that not everyone is not of the same opinion; namely, the 17 squaddies and the slag they picked up.

I agree. Personally, if the girl was willing then I honestly do find it find it a bit 'unsavoury' but I'm quite conscious that it's a case of 'each to their own' or seventeen in this case.

I'm not sure where the rape element comes into it either. As far as I'm aware the notion of 'statutory rape' regarding under-age girls (where there's no legal defence either) stops after the age of 13.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sex with multiple partners isn't a crime, you know.

Assuming the girl gave consent, lied about her age & that the soldiers are young men themselves I doubt if any will be charged, it simply isn't in the public interest to prosecute such cases.

But by having sex on barracks the lads are putting themselves in a desperately difficult position with the Army & have brought shame on their Regiment. It's a shame some careers will be ended prematurely by their own misjudgement and by this girl's loose morals.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Teen girls have been into group sex since oh, cave days perhaps?
Ever heard of "pulling a train?" Somehow it sounds like she knew why she came there.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i would question the ability of a 15 year old girl to give informed consent when confronted by 17 adult men.

each to their own? hardly.

[edit on 14/4/09 by pieman]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Statutory rape applies between ages 14-16, where is is agreed that the girl wasn't raped and was compliant in the sexual act, but is legally unable to give consent.

These soldiers would be guilty of that, but the girl or her guardians have to make the complaint.

These guys are just guilty of not asking to see ID. Hard to tell between a 15 year old slapper and a 16 year old slapper.

Oh, JanusFIN, I usually respect your input but on this case, I believe your being a bit over the top and somewhat disrespectful of the British Army.

These guys did nothing any other young hetero male would do (these guys will barely be out of their teens themselves), namely get drunk and try and get your end away, even if it is with the rest of your platoon.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Not something I'd take part in personally, but have to agree that nowhere it says rape and this girl is less than a year under the age of legal consent. Like another poster said, if this girl gave consent and is just a slag no great reprimands will be enforced on this one.

Often squaddies are just common lads, quite often a bunch of thick young lads as well so I bet this is nothing more than an extremely idiotic mistake. I'd be very scared if I was the squad leader.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

[SNIP] Couldn’t happen in a conscript army? Go tell that to the Russians.

You probably don’t see much of this in the Finnish Defence Force because there’s only 35000 of ‘em. So don’t get all high and mighty, slagging off professional soldiers.

Secondly this article is a year old, why are you posting it? Have you looked to see what the outcome of this investigation was?

Third, as pointed out there is no allegation of rape here, the age of consent in the UK is 16 and frankly there’s no shortage of 15 year old slappers getting pissed and passing themselves off as older.

Mod Edit: Removed insult. Please keep it civil.

My Edit - Labelling others as criminals and killers is fine but when one of those criminal killers takes offence and has a shot back it gets a warning? Okey dokey I’ll reword it, those people, whoever they may be whether a part of this thread or not, that drag up year old articles to make baseless and very insulting comments about whole groups of people are morons. Better?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Mike_A]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnonUK
this girl is less than a year under the age of legal consent. Like another poster said, if this girl gave consent and is just a slag no great reprimands will be enforced on this one.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It doesn't matter if it's only a day before age of consent kicks in. It's still statutory rape and subject to the full extent of the law.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
With respect, that isn't correct.

English law doesn't seek to prosecute teenage sexual activity between those of similar ages even if it's under the age of consent. If the lads were in their teens themselves I doubt any will be prosecuted. If however some of the soldiers were in their twenties or thirties then things would be very different. It's not clear from the article as to how old the soldiers are.

I don't think it's statutory rape either, with respect to *Stumason I'm not entirely sure he's correct on that one. My understanding was that children under 13 cannot give consent under any circumstances, leading to what's known as statutory rape. For those older it's different.

*edit*
sorry, I said Merriman instead of Stumason
I do apologise to Merriman, my mistake

[edit on 14/4/2009 by The Lass]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Honestly. I am a man. I love women, and am not gay. I deeply hate being around other "macho" men. They are rude, arrogant, and just plain nasty. Most are dumb as rocks, and cannot hold a decent coversation.

I have army base in the city (Base Valcartier) and i have met many army guys, even ones who consider themselves christians. They are ALL losers in my book. I dont think these kind of men were the ones that won Vimy Ridge. The ones in the article are not a special case. There are alot of rejects in the army. Not all, i dont need to get bashed by army guys, I have met few nice army guys. I know a few officers who are decent men, but they are old, and on the way out. The new , just like the police force, young, tough recurts with little or no regard for human life. Some look like mutants, they are so large and imposing. And with no capacity to think for themselves, follow orders only. Do what they are conditioned, and paid to do. That is dangerous. Very, Very dangerous.

NWO. it could happen. drunken sailors banging a girl. it did happen. Men like that will roam our cities filling trucks with citizens. No thought. No cares. I have to say these people are not just in the military. They exist amoung us.
Thanks for bringing this to attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Statutory rape applies between ages 14-16, where is is agreed that the girl wasn't raped and was compliant in the sexual act, but is legally unable to give consent.

These soldiers would be guilty of that, but the girl or her guardians have to make the complaint.

These guys are just guilty of not asking to see ID. Hard to tell between a 15 year old slapper and a 16 year old slapper.

Maybe, I've got this wrong but I've tried looking for something online regarding this which made it pretty clear. In my opinion, the Sexual Offences Act (and in particular how it's enforced or not enforced) makes a lot of this even more confusing than it was before.

The closest thing I could find was the BBC's old on-line encyclopaedia (obviously before the Sexual Offences Act 2003).

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Somehow it sounds like she knew why she came there.

No pun intended I'm sure. Fact is that there are sperm dumpsters everywhere, not just near army bases, and not all over the age of consent. It might not be a pretty mental image, but it is a fact of life never the less. If she was forced there against her will then thats one thing, otherwise there is no story here, just moral depravity.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by quackers]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnonUK

if this girl gave consent and is just a slag no great reprimands will be enforced on this one.

I love how only the girl is a slag. Never mind the 17 drunken soldiers. They are just studs, right?

I would think that if you're representing your country that you might be held to a higher standard of moral conduct. Yes, 15 year old girls get horny and want sex, too, but the men should have been the ones to say "no".

She may not have been raped but she was certainly taken advantage of. When you're 15, (no matter how much of a tramp she may have been) standing up for yourself and firmly saying "NO" to a bunch of drunken men who are trained to kill is a bit of a scary proposition.

(by stumason)These guys did nothing any other young hetero male would do (these guys will barely be out of their teens themselves), namely get drunk and try and get your end away, even if it is with the rest of your platoon.

I don't know what kind of guys you're hanging out with but no, not any other young hetero male would do this.

Shame on all these so-called "heroes".

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I've seen a few 15 and 16 year old girls walking around, that I would have sworn were in their 20s at least. What do you expect a guy to do, hit on a girl in the bar, and then ask for ID to see how old she is? She probably has a fake ID to be in the bar in the first place.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I've seen a few 15 and 16 year old girls walking around, that I would have sworn were in their 20s at least. What do you expect a guy to do, hit on a girl in the bar, and then ask for ID to see how old she is? She probably has a fake ID to be in the bar in the first place.

I didn't see where it said that they found her in a bar. She had apparently been drinking but you don't have to be in a bar for that. And in this day and age, yes, you need to ask for ID if you have any doubts at all.

The important point to your question about "what do you expect a guy to do..." is: I expect him to not invite all his buddies with him while he's having a date with a girl, even if he did pick her up in a bar.

Good grief! Do these things really have to be explained?!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that people are only allowed to have one partner at a time. Some people LIKE that kind of thing, and some people are open to that sort of thing. It's THEIR choice. Gee, I didn't think I'd have to explain that kind of thing.

Even if they DID ask for her ID what would that prove? If she was drinking she probably had a fake ID to get the alcohol, or she could have shown them a fake ID. I guess we all better get flashing neon signs you can't tamper with that show our ages as we walk around now to make sure everyone knows just how old we are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join