It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, US to hold largest-ever joint missile defense drill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Israel, US to hold largest-ever joint missile defense drill

www.jpost.com

In the face of Iran's continued pursuit of nuclear capability, Israel and the United States will hold an unprecedented and massive exercise later this year to jointly test three different ballistic missile defense systems, The Jerusalem Post has learned.

The exercise, called Juniper Cobra, will be held in Israel and will include the newly developed Arrow 2, as well as America's THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) and the ship-based Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yeah - Everything is going as planned... "First we talk the talk, then we bomb the bomb!"

I think these news are not to help in beginnning of any negotiations, if there anything ever comes, but assure to other side that we are coming, and together against you - and there is nothing what can stop us.

Irans International news agency put this way:

Israel, US to flex military muscles for Iran
www.presstv.ir...

- And NOTHING in AP-Reuters-BBC sensored news - Nothing from yesterdays Israels direct presidential threats of war toward Iran, or this joint "defence" drills...

I am very, very worry. Obama "peace" BS-HOAX is still taking place at ABCBBCCNNNBCFOX...

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can defend yourself from something that doesn't exist.

This is a bit like conducting a defence drill against Demonic possession.

Unless the Israelis have attuned their psychic abilities to the point where they can materialise objects out of thin air.

purpose of the exercise was to create the necessary infrastructure that would enable interoperability between Israeli and American BMD systems in case the US government decided to deploy these systems here in the event of a conflict with Iran, like it did ahead of the Gulf War in Iraq in 1991.

There you have it. Confirmation America will back Israel in a conflict with Iran.
Oh boy...

You think the Middle East is fudged up now, wait until these hawks initiate a conflict with Iran.

[edit on 14/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
I don't understand how you can defend yourself from something that doesn't exist.

This is a bit like conducting a defence drill against Demonic possession.

Unless the Israelis have attuned their psychic abilities to the point where they can materialise objects out of thin air.

purpose of the exercise was to create the necessary infrastructure that would enable interoperability between Israeli and American BMD systems in case the US government decided to deploy these systems here in the event of a conflict with Iran, like it did ahead of the Gulf War in Iraq in 1991.

There you have it. Confirmation America will back Israel in a conflict with Iran.
Oh boy...

You think the Middle East is fudged up now, wait until these hawks initiate a conflict with Iran.

[edit on 14/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

i concur with you mate!

of course the US will back Israel, anyone who didn't think that is blind to the facts..

this is just more propaganda being pushed forward, basically to get everyone into the state of mind they need so when it happens people are "ready' for it

it's the same thing they have being doing for years..

top topics

join