It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Video* Area 51 Employees Speak out on National News!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I seriously believe this is extreme disinfo. Just watch the video and you'll understand. See how she deflects the question about ufos??

I'll put the url incase i didn't do the video thing right.

Please share your thoughts on this, i think it's disgusting how the government thinks that we are this stupid.

Cherry

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Sorry mods could you please move this post into the disinfo board, wasn't thinking, really tired and all that lol.

Thanks A heap,

Cherry

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
I seriously believe this is extreme disinfo. Just watch the video and you'll understand. See how she deflects the question about ufos??

possibly, or it could be another small step towards disclosure, of sorts. she does say that it's worth continuing to ask the question as there is often an element of truth to the rumors.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That video was total disinformation. I mean the author didnt even seem author like. She looked more like she was trying hard to be believable, but in the end looks like some... well i wont get too nasty here, but didnt you see that also?

Britney Spears has better acting skills. Total crap. I kinda wanted to turn it off half way though, it was that bad, but I toughed it out, cause it WAS good for a laugh. Do they actually believe that people that. Its time to stop watching tv folks. There is nothing left on it. Except commercials and your daily disinformation news.

Sad, truly sad.

SF for bringing this to our attention

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think all that is happening is for the idea about ufo's to be put in the "make believe basket" at the moment because there has been so much coming out about the possibility of them being real.

Having said that, if you look at nearly all kids movies that have come out in the last 10 years you will notice some reference to ufo's and aliens in nearly all of them.
Having 2 small children, I watch the movies and TV shows with them, and I can tell you that more of them involve aliens and ufo's than don't have them.

Personally I believe the idea has been put in the minds of the people of the possibility of Aliens and ufo's and that the goverments are trying to distance themselves from the idea,
Possibly to use it in their favour for project blue beam.

I mean, if the goverment says they don't exist, why would they use them to their benefit.

just a thought for people out there.
Have you ever thought that Chemtrails are being used as a 3 dimensional atmospheric projection screen?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Having said that, if you look at nearly all kids movies that have come out in the last 10 years you will notice some reference to ufo's and aliens in nearly all of them.
Having 2 small children, I watch the movies and TV shows with them, and I can tell you that more of them involve aliens and ufo's than don't have them.

I actually started a post about just that!!! It's Here
If you wanted to have a look.... no one really took it seriously lol.

Cherry

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So she's reporting that:

• She's interviewed a handful of employees that worked at Area51
  • "Black Projects" go on there
  • This was just one project that goes on there
  • The USAF have aircraft that are classified

As news articles go, this was pretty disappointing and doesn't reveal anything that everybody, and I do mean everybody, already knew.

Not real dis-info, just a desperate journalist, as could be seen by the fact that she only got a very small slot on the news

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
what was that about. No points really made. Nothing really new.

What was the point?

I already understand that when we hear about a project there is something WAY better out there. These things are designed and worked on many years if not decades before we even get a glimpse.

I guess if you want to learn about a declassified project buy her book.

As far as aliens.....I think that they do exist, but it is just a feeling not based on any real proof. Proof would be very nice and they way she downplayed and really didn't answer that question only fuels the conspiracy even more.

an agent of disinformation.

top topics

join