It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If One wanted to De-populate the USA - heres what to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
ok, lets pretend one is the top dog of the NWO. (:roll

one has decided that one wants to wipe out all the conspiracy theorists, anti government types such as Alex Jones etc.

1/ make the people dislike and not trust government

2/ spread disinfo of possible terrorist attack

3/ spread dis info of bird flu transportation, FEMA camps, coffins , etc

4/ make a national broadcast stating the virus has been released by terrorists in the major cities.

5/ state that everyone must immediatly get to a doctor and receive an injection of Vaccine to keep you safe from this attack

SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW? **virus released***************

all the conspiracy theorists, anti government types, homeless types, etc dont go for their vaccine cos either they did not get the message, or they do not trust government!!

6/ all the respectable citizens (who the NWO need to keep infrastructure running after the event has passed) cue up and get their real, life saving vaccine.

7/ meanwhile a large number of people who the government can do without are wiped out and the government has done nothing wrong.

8/ they offered to help but the dead refused the help.

9/ after the event has passed, the people who survived now trust the government with their lives, because it was SAVED by the government.

***this is what one would do if one was the top dog***

now go and read those other posts about bird flu etc and now make up your mind.

HOW WILL IT BE DONE?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Vaccines won't work as a human to human contagious strand would not be H5N1 which all the vaccines are created from, the vaccine would have to be created from the released strand.... or so I'm led to believe, the current stockpiles are useless and only viable against H5N1.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Or...

They have placed the bird flu in the vaccine thus killing those who are injected. There will be a far larger group of people who line up for the vaccines than who do not. After the people who they consider cattle are gone, then they can mop up the rest using whatever tactics they choose considering at that point there will be no facade or mask to hide behind.

If (and this is a big if) it is about depopulation, they will want to do it in a way that makes the masses line up for the "cure" with no protest not realizing the cure is to get rid of them. If you consider the extents that cattle companies go through to make cattle walk their way to slaughter, you will see how the PTB will also plan a scenario to accomplish the same for people.

Line up, follow the person in front of you. Move along. Keep moving. Your reward will be at the end of the line.

Group think only empowers only those in control.

Just some speculation about the subject. I am not suggesting that this will be the case. Only some simple "what if" analysis.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
at the end of the day. No country is going to spread a virus that is going to wipe out there educated, good, law abiding people. The Doctors, the police, the builders, the farmers, the scientists etc.

these people are needed for things to function!!!

if the NWO did this, then they themselves would be thrown nito a mad max type scenario!!! ok so they might have underground bases stockpiled with food etc. what so they going to live here til they die?? this does not seem like a good plan to me.

a good plan is one thats rids the country of the people who are a waste of space. the homeless, the poor, the sick, the conspirasists!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
at the end of the day. No country is going to spread a virus that is going to wipe out there educated, good, law abiding people. The Doctors, the police, the builders, the farmers, the scientists etc.

these people are needed for things to function!!!

I hope you are correct in this assumption. I used to give them a lot of credit for things until I realized that they are the same people who create weaponized diseases in the first place.

They like bird flu because currently it has not been transmitted from human to human as of yet. This means that they can effectively contaminate a large group of people without fear of further human infection. When you look at their weapon of choice, it can also give you clues as to their intentions.

Again, this is simply "what-if" analysis and speculation on my part.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A much easier way than that mentioned above would be

step 1,cut the power.
within a week people would turn on each other and start killing for food and water.
step 2, would follow easy, natural disease spreading from bodies and contaminated water.

step 3, release a new virus to get the last remaining healthy people.

step 4, bring in the national guard.

much quicker and easier than a long drawn out process.

top topics

join