It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'No God' slogans for city's buses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

'No God' slogans for city's buses

news.bbc.co.uk

buses with the slogan "There's probably no God" could soon be running on the streets of London.
The atheist posters are the idea of the British Humanist Association (BHA) and have been supported by prominent atheist Professor Richard Dawkins
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
During Easter Mass at the Vatican, Rome. A sermon came about with Pope Benedict XVI (Ratzinger) in attendance. The monsignor spoke directly about London, England's media advertisements stating there is NO God and to live a happy life.

The words of the monsignor sure caught me off-guard while listening and watching the Basilica stump Sermon.

Many other times this last year I came across words of indication that there will be only one more Pope. I dunno? What do you think?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This was posted quite a while back. See the original thread here.

Anyway, isn't Rome or Vatican City supposed to burn under this Pope? Or was it the next one?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

--
Well dunno what part your referring to as being reported a while back --do you? But this 2009 Eater Vatican happened within the last two days.
And the No God sermon happened there within the Basilica walls, with Pope B XV1 in attendance.
I watched and heard it myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Where my personal beliefs may be concerning the reality of Go certainly is not the point here folks. What took place between Friday and Monday at the Vatican does. The article out of London supports a pretty-big variance between God real and God not real.

What we have left is sincere speculations, a mass-control degeneration based off religious beliefs to lesser self-discipline by those believing in such.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Continued BS in the perpetual war of beliefs. Why is it so impossible for human kind to simply agree to disagree with out bullcrap stunts like this starting fights?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

The links are from October of last year. I was referring to them, as I Googled the rest of what your OP was about and came up with nothing.

new topics

top topics

join