It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the scenario in halo happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OK if you happen to play halo you must know the scenario right?Aliens bombarding us,We droven away from earth.Will this ever happen?Can it happen?Do we really have to fight our way through aliens to claim the ultimate prize?Will we ever unlock the secret of the galaxy?Or maybe the secret of the universe?If you have an answer or an opinion it would really help.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Will the Resident Evil scenario happen? What about Alone in The Dark, or Silent Hill? Will that happen? Armageddon, Deep Impact, Knowing.

As far as video games and movies go the only scenario's I can confirm are Grand Theft Auto and 1984.... The rest is yet to play out.

If the Halo scenario does however ever happen, I'm taking me a rocket launcher... the guy with that invariably always wins.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I dunno, Microsoft does seem to have some strange connections. Plus there is the whold Gears of War/ Resistance: Fall of man both coming out and being about basocally the same thing.... Better find me a plasma rifle quick.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Some people need to learn the (quite large gap) between fantasy and reality.

Halo is a computer game based on a script. It is not real, nor will be.

The closest a computer game has come to predicting the future is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, which predicted with some accuracy the conflict in the Georgian province of South Osetia.

Sorry, but the UFO forum is so much better than this

[edit on 14-4-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Deus Ex. The game was mysterisouly missing the WTC in the NYC skyline. As far as I know that developers never explained why. Read about it here, it actually doesn't seem too far off in terms of a possible future.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Yes it is possible it depends on what the future will hold maybe we all will wear suit like in halo to get superhuman strength and it all depends on the aliens we meet are they hostile i really dont know.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Resident evil will happen because of all this nuclear testing people get contaminated some say there are zombies somewhere in the south of africa.I really dont know if its true.But silent hill will NEVER happen.Only 4 words for ya:THERE ARE NO GHOSTS.Only spirits but we cant see them.Well at least that is what i believe
.But it depends on what we will dow thats why they say if you do something in the psat then regret you did it there is no turning back.And it depends on us if we make the future catastrophic or scary or just simply make a bright future for mankind

top topics

join