It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us Not forget the words of the ancient!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Many seek Truth. Few find it. Most are slaves unto a system not of their making.

Let us Not forget the words of the ancients.

Only Fools follow the folly of Fools!

Horace

......Not Horus.

You have always had a choice.

It is time to choose.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

At a certain point I find myself asking, "Who supplys the choices?"

With the way our civilization runs, you need to participate within a system which, as per the tone of your OP, is out of our control. By the very need --to live, eat, find shelter: survive-- of such participation, you are forced into only relative freedom.

We have the ability to make our own choices, I don't argue with you there. But the system exists on the whims and wants of a very few, for narrow ends...

...at which point does one have to 'admit' that there are only so many sides to a box?

[edit on 4/14/0909 by spines]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Your first choice is to participate in, and thereby strengthen, the system that exists. If you don't like it, leave it. Simple. Don't object. It is simple. You only have to make the decision.

Once that's done, you may have to be cold and wet and hungry and dirty for a while, but as your own mind comes back into play, you will notice that you are the only one who can make things better. So you set about doing just that. You make a house. Here's a nice example: www.simondale.net.... You can plant a garden, but chances are you'll have learned what plants are good to eat already supplied by Nature so there's no rush. Eventually, you'll probably find a lot of people doing the same thing because there are so many people losing their shirts at this point that it's pretty much inevitable.

This is merely a simplistic overview, please don't think of this as a suggestion. But it can be done and considerably more comfortably than my silly blurb up there. It's what I intend to do too.

It starts with the decision. All things fall into place once the decision is made.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

'They' operate in secrecy and use their 'money' of which they most likely stole from yourself or your progeny to finance their End to their satisfaction and your destruction.

There are many Fools handed money for this or that not realizing their children are to be slaves unto a system they sold their children out to.

Yes, this is how they validate their 'behavior' in their mind. When one 'accepts' the cash for the agenda of another without question as to their 'intent' they sell out the welfare of their progeny.

Cowards! Traitors! Treason-ers! They should all be Hung or Executed immediately; No pass.

Have you wondered why there is so much UFO activity around the world recently? The PTB are aware, are you? Are the PTB aware of 'their' destiny? Are you?

It's YOUR choice. We have always had a choice.

At this point in time, each human has a choice as to whom they choose to serve; the will of another (which makes one a slave) or the will within?

I would look 'within' if I were you.

But, I could be wrong?

To each his own End.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I participate in politics in many ways without need to stand on a public pulpit. Computers, email, telephone and word of mouth can be quite a powerful tool. So yes, I do participate in the system to bring about positive change. I hardly 'identify' anymore with the country I grew up in (USA). Many freedoms have been bridled and many laws have been enacted stifling the freedoms many took for granted.

I have actually come quite close to achieving my ideal life though in another country. I still have real estate, mainly land and mining claims in America though I had found it difficult to achieve the ideal life in America since so many freedoms we once enjoyed have been forfeited to another. The International bankster/Illuminati folks have basically instituted their own Statutory legal system of which comprises and makes a mockery of the institutions of which made America an icon of hope for mankind.

I still do what I can to fight for what made this country great from inception; the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I will always be a loyal American though I will soon be hanging my hat somewhere south of the border for most of the year. This is for my own 'health', both mentally and physically and that of my family. Nature heals and revigors the Soul.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
At some point, there will be a time for a new beginning with the purpose of satisfying the will of the Collective over the 'graft' of the Soul.

R.M. Rilke said 'it' well.

Have a 'Good' day!

You Won't need one of these: It's flame is not eternal.

Truth knows no 'folly' unto darkness.

John's college will hold a programming contest, and now it's calling for problems. John wants to contribute a problem to this contest. After finishing the problem, he found some trouble in verifying the programmer's output. For most programming problems, you can just compare the programmer's output against the correct answer, and if they are literally the same, the programmer's output is correct, otherwise it's wrong. But for this problem, there may be many correct answers and they can be different from each other literally. So John must write a program to verify programmers' output (We can call this program "Special Judge"). Soon, he found the Special Judge is too difficult for him, so he turns to you for help.

And one shouldn't 'need' to attend Peking University for the answer neither; Truth needs No interpreter.

Rejoice in one another and perhaps, with some collective effort, one might see their 'whole' self in the collective souls of their Brethren.

This Light could be bright as well as quite warm.

But, We ultimately have our Choice.

Cause and effect will bear as Judge upon the judged.

The Greek word for 'democracy' translates literally as "equality before the law".

And the Truth casts no shadow.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Defend your Republic, the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

No need to 'organize' into official 'groups' except for Demonstrations....... for any group or supposed individual may be compromised.

To defend your inherent right to Liberty, Freedom and Independence is American and I would know.

Both sides of the family have been here a loooong time.

I Love this country, though not in it's 'current' state and will defend it's framers ideals and the 'essence' of it's people with life and limb.

There are many unelected and strategically placed traitors that supposedly represent your concerns. It's amazing what money and mis-placed power can do to a 'society'.

The NWO is real people and if you don't put it down, your children will be enslaved unto a class of Fools which in time will witness their own destruction.

Return to a system of which respects States Rights. A Federal Government does NOT work in your interest and never will. The only 'purpose' for a federal govt. is for Defense of the Nation. The States can more 'Efficiently' and 'Effectively' manage themselves. Currently, the International bankster folk and Illuminati run your country and unfortunately choose who you are to choose for President whether Republican or Democrat. They own and finance both parties.

Dissolve the political party system altogether as well as the illegal and private federal reserve and you may discover the true meaning of Liberty and Independence.

The people should be permitted to vote for any Individual who makes 'sense' for their concerns as well as the concern of the Republic at large. The Party system is designed to appear to give you a choice.

Live Free or Die.
Don't Tread on Me.
Don't Mess with Texas.

This is the American spirit of which in the End will prove Victorious for yourself and your Country.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

join