Every conspiracy theory has been proven wrong!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why do so many conspiracy sites still exist, when all the conspiracy theories out there have been proven to be complete bunk?

Moon landing
JFK
Elvis
Area 51
Aliens
Roswell
Obama
Jesus
Etc...

They've all been proven fake, but still so many people believe in them. I think the problem is that people who still believe in them just haven't been reading the right material that proves them wrong.

There is, in fact, a propensity for people who believe in any of the above theories to NOT ENGAGE IN READING AND OR RATIONALIZE INFORMATION WHICH IS SET AT ACTIVELY PROVING THE THEORIES WRONG.

To put it in the most simplest terms that even the "conspiracy theorist" will have no problems understanding:

Let's say you're favorite color is blue. You just love blue. You love everything about it, and it loves everything about you.

Then one day, you pick up an article that describes how UGLY and DISGUSTING BLUE IS!

It talks about how BLUE IS THE WORST COLOR EVER.

... You don't believe it. You will have none of it.

The end.

Your minds are closed.

... which of course, is why you still believe in the silly conspiracy theories which have been disproven time and time again. It's actually impossible to link ANY SOURCE THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE ACTUALLY DISPROVES YOUR THEORY (many of them do).

You could read 10 thousand books about how ugly blue is, but it would still be your favorite color.

Likewise, you can read thousands of reports, cases, evidence, testimony about why your conspiracy is complete garbage - but... you'll never believe it.

The Holocaust denier can be shown the gas chambers, the witnesses.. and he'll never concede!

The 9/11 truther can be shown the planes, the passports, the audio tapes... and he'll never concede!

The Moon truther can be shown the pictures, astronaut testimony, rocks.. and he'll never concede!

The Muslim can be shown that the Prophet was a pedophile, rapists, murderer.. and he'll never concede!

The Christian can't be shown jesus, god, evidence... yet he'll always believe.

In the end, conspiracy and religion are antithesises of the same, flawed concept:

THE EMBRACE OF IGNORANCE.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

sorry to be blunt, but it seems like your just trying to piss off as many people as possible, why else would you post a thread like this on a conspiracy site?

and as far as your comments on being open minded, well give this a gander....

edited spelling error added video

[edit on 14-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You do have a point, people are very gullible in some cases.

BUT

You also claim that EVERYTHING that people say that goes against the norm is just a conspiracy without any backing. Prove that more than 3 of the conspiracies you listed are nothing more than just crazy theories THEN you can bash conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by anonymouse876]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Why do so many conspiracy sites still exist, when all the conspiracy theories out there have been proven to be complete bunk?

You forgot to add mind control to your list...(see your own thread)

which of course, is why you still believe in the silly conspiracy theories which have been disproven time and time again. It's actually impossible to link ANY SOURCE THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE ACTUALLY DISPROVES YOUR THEORY

Isnt ironic that many of the conspiracies you came up with....many of which are inplausible, were disproven? Yet you refused to listen to any of your debunkers

Remember your first ever thread, about how you had proof the earth was flat, yet depsite the evidence pointing towards your theory being wrong, you held firm on your own belief

Obviously we dont need to go very far to see ignorance as its apparent in your own threads

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Moon landing
JFK
Elvis
Area 51
Aliens
Roswell
Obama
Jesus
Etc...

I'd be interested in you listing your sources proving all these things are fake. You seem to have made up your mind that they are all fake, so, it seems you are a conspiracy, also!

So, what is the "right" material we should all be reading?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Moon landing
JFK
Elvis
Area 51
Aliens
Roswell
Obama
Jesus
Etc...

I'd be interested in you listing your sources proving all these things are fake. You seem to have made up your mind that they are all fake, so, it seems you are a conspiracy, also!

So, what is the "right" material we should all be reading?

Here's one for starters:

MSN DEBUNKS 10 CONSPIRACIES:
uk.encarta.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I had nothing nice to say so I deleted it.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is every conspiracy really the embrace of ignorance? Seriously, can that really be said?

I like to think that a conspiracy is a way of looking at something differently than the way the majority looks at it, or differently than what we are told to believe by the government or main stream media. A conspiracy is an alternative perspective resulting from an open mind. Granted, some of them are created by minds which may be too open.
But I think it's rather obtuse to stereotype every single conspiracy theory in one big lump.

If we had no conspiracy theories, no open minds, no people thinking for themselves, would that not equate to pure ignorance? Should we simply sit back and watch the television and assume that everything we see, hear, and read coming from the government and media to be absolutely true, without question?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by John_Q_Llama]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

That mind control thread is an open invitation to practice mind control to see if it works. It has nothing to do with a conspiracy.

Remember your first ever thread, about how you had proof the earth was flat, yet depsite the evidence pointing towards your theory being wrong, you held firm on your own belief

Nobody EVER proved that the earth was round in that thread. In fact, if you look out the window right now, the Earth still looks pretty FLAT to me. Also, the Earth being FLAT is hardly a conspiracy.

Obviously we dont need to go very far to see ignorance as its apparent in your own threads

I'm pretty sure that's just because YOU post in all of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

which of course, is why you still believe in the silly conspiracy theories which have been disproven time and time again. It's actually impossible to link ANY SOURCE THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE ACTUALLY DISPROVES YOUR THEORY

Isnt ironic that many of the conspiracies you came up with....many of which are inplausible, were disproven? Yet you refused to listen to any of your debunkers

You sir, just burned the OP

To the OP: You think the Earth is flat?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Nobody EVER proved that the earth was round in that thread. In fact, if you look out the window right now, the Earth still looks pretty FLAT to me. Also, the Earth being FLAT is hardly a conspiracy.

So are you saying that you disproved everyones theory about the earth being round? With out a doubt?

So you debunked, all the photography of earth from space, the curvature of the earth, the coriolis effect, the meteorological patterns asscoiated with it, etc etc?

Hardly a conspiracy, maybe....but a good demonstration of not
practicisng what you preach

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Isn't it ironic that every conspiracy ever, was disproven, Yet people still refuse to listen to the debunkers?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So are you saying that you disproved everyones theory about the earth being round? With out a doubt?

So you debunked, all the photography of earth from space, the curvature of the earth, the coriolis effect, the meteorological patterns asscoiated with it, etc etc?

Hardly a conspiracy, maybe....but a good demonstration of not
practicisng what you preach

It's actually practicing exactly what I preach.

People defending insane ideas in the face of all evidence, like mad men.

As I've said before: All conspiracies have been proven wrong.

Nobody wants to see it though.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Glad we know you use only one mainstream corporately owned media outlet for all your information and research on government conspiracies!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
Glad we know you use only one mainstream corporately owned media outlet for all your information and research on government conspiracies!

It's no different than the opposite: Not ever using main stream corporately owned media outlets for any of your information and research.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You know what the problem is, Magician? The problem is that evidence, from both sides, is biased. 9/11 truthers are only going to put forward pro-inside job facts and the opposition will only put forth pro-terrorism facts. Both sides say that the others are biased.

Now you are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled to mine. Until either of us put forward unbiased evidence for anything, we don't have the right to shoot down each other's viewpoints. Also, I'm not just speaking for myself - I'm speaking on behalf of myself AND everyone who has the same mindset as I do.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Moon landing
JFK
Elvis
Area 51
Aliens
Roswell
Obama
Jesus
Etc...

LOL
So you can state with 100 percent accuracy that these are all fake.

I suppose you will now prove to me that there is not an invisible silent car running up and down your street?
They've all been proven fake,

[edit on 14-4-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

People defending insane ideas in the face of all evidence, like mad men.

Insane threads? Maybe you should take a look at your own before judging other peoples work.

As I've said before: All conspiracies have been proven wrong.

Nobody wants to see it though.

And just to show that your flat earth is a conspiracy, this quote taken from the flat earth society

Uncovering the conspiracy to withold the truth from the public

So, technically it is a conspiracy, and technically you are proving the your own point, by displaying your own ignorance

www.alaska.net...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join