It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fall for the Republicans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm convinced that they just have the Democrats doing so terribly so they can go to the Republicans to progress further their agenda. The two party system is a scam. I used to want to vote all Republicans in with the next election... this was going through my head: I MUST vote Republican or the Democrats will destroy our country. But, then I came back to my senses and I recognized how both parties are dependent on each other. One person screws things up for 8 years and then they have someone else come in and screw things up. Republicans won't be any better. If you think that they will be any better let me ask you if you think the last 8 years were any good. So... both parties are a scam. Just my $.02.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Don't fall for the Democrats!!!

Haha, I've realized it recently, they all suck.

Ron Paul is the closest to actually helping. Otherwise, we are all doomed.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm convinced that they just have the Democrats doing so terribly so they can go to the Republicans to progress further their agenda. The two party system is a scam. I used to want to vote all Republicans in with the next election... this was going through my head: I MUST vote Republican or the Democrats will destroy our country. But, then I came back to my senses and I recognized how both parties are dependent on each other. One person screws things up for 8 years and then they have someone else come in and screw things up. Republicans won't be any better. If you think that they will be any better let me ask you if you think the last 8 years were any good. So... both parties are a scam. Just my $.02.

Well I think the movement has already been coopt and highjacked by the GOP...

They expect you to close the lines behind them when the time comes, seems you might.

I believe the GOP will destroy America thats why I didn't vote for Nader.

Same problem different angle...

JEB 2012 anybody???
YAH!

join