It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State reverses itself, will seek death in Casey Anthony case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I'm not up to date on this case, but has she actually been proven guilty yet?

And if so, what was the evidence?

no she hasnt been proven guilty yet but the fact the prosecutors have decided to seek out the death penalty give me the assumption that they have damning evidence to get that guily verdict.

yeah we all know you are innocent until proven guilty.

part of the evidence is the fact she searched her home computer for information on chloroform, how to break a kids neck, her car trunk stunk of death and high ammounts of chloroform were found in the trunk.

she didnt even report her daughter being missing for a whole month after her child was missing/ dead.

that is just some of the info of the case that im taking off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I'm not up to date on this case, but has she actually been proven guilty yet?

And if so, what was the evidence?

no she hasnt been proven guilty yet but the fact the prosecutors have decided to seek out the death penalty give me the assumption that they have damning evidence to get that guily verdict.

yeah we all know you are innocent until proven guilty.

part of the evidence is the fact she searched her home computer for information on chloroform, how to break a kids neck, her car trunk stunk of death and high ammounts of chloroform were found in the trunk.

she didnt even report her daughter being missing for a whole month after her child was missing/ dead.

that is just some of the info of the case that im taking off the top of my head.

Yep I was reading all that just now.

It does seem like she's guilty, but it's always possible there's another person in all of this, and she was forced not to report?
But reading more about the case, that seems less likely the more I read.

But it feels like something is missing..hmmm

Anyway I'm really wondering what her story is on all this, that would be interesting. What's her statement? has that been released?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i dont think any statement has been made by casey anthony but she was trying to say her child went missing after she left her with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonalez. you would think if you left your child with a baby sitter and didnt get her back when expected u would report this instead of waiting a whole month to do so. you would think you would raise hell to get your child back.

casey is being sued for defamation by a woman named zenaida gonalez.
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Gonzalez, 38, is suing the Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, who told investigators that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonalez took her 2-year-old daughter in June. Caylee Marie Anthony, Casey's daughter, was reported missing in July, and her remains were found in December less than a mile from the Anthonys' home in southeast Orange County.

there could be more to this. her family sure seems to be hindering the investigation.

George and Cindy Anthony: Caylee's grandparents, Casey's parents. Cindy Anthony was the first to call police — with Casey Anthony nearby — to report that her granddaughter was missing and her daughter's car smelled like death. George and Cindy have communicated openly with the media during much of the investigation — but they've also clashed with protesters who have been a fixture on their Orlando lawn. George Anthony is a former police officer and testified before the grand jury that indicted his daughter.

her mom after calling the cops decided it was the odor of pizza or dead squirrels.
today.msnbc.msn.com...

The Anthonys later said the odor came from remains of a pizza, then that it came from one or more squirrels that had died in the car’s framework.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think those of you who come up with these heinous plans to torture this woman are as bad as she is. What evil must lurk in your minds.

Someone thinks that she would think about her daughter and what she did to her - "every day for the rest of her life."
Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.
In 2 or 3 year's time it would fade away.
She killed the girl and went on her merry way - doesn't that tell you anything? Why do you think she would spend time in remorse?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZoneShe killed the girl and went on her merry way - doesn't that tell you anything? Why do you think she would spend time in remorse?

I agree. Obviously she had NO remorse. She didn't even report the kid missing, and as the months dragged on did not confess or show any remorse. She honestly does not care though I suppose she will change her story if she gets the chance at parole in a few years.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am often appalled to see people saying things like, "Those sickos should be tortured and killed". Such a sentiment is also unhealthy.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster." - Nietzsche.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

maybe with the possibility of Casey being put to death Cindy will begin to present testimony and evidence that is usable, of course she will be trying to save Casey, but, I feel she has more to contribute and it may help the case, to help understand why Casey did it, even if it means Casey is not fit to stand trial or be put to death.

I was thinking maybe this is the reason why the did an about-face on the decision for death?
Could it be possible - I sure hope so.
If there is a case for molestation and the child being a result of incest I think this needs to be looked at very carefully.
But that opens up a whole other can of worms that can stay capped for the moment.

peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Tot mom to be put in electric chair! What about tot mom's steamy party photos? we haven't dug up everything on tot mom! I personally do not want to see tot mom dead. Without tot mom we won't have tot mom!

Nancy Grace is a waste of space.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join