It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick needs HELP with buying a Classic Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Good stuff!

You know a nice mustang convertible looks the goods too!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh lahwd!, dont confuse me now...I have all this ford futura great info, otherwise vox will need to rewrite his pages for a mustang, I cant do that to him....A mustang isnt really me, I think its more a dude car .

[edit on 14-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Actually during the 80's and 90's Mustangs were quite popular with the ladies.

But anyway if this Futura is as good as the ad says and LHD won't be an issue I say go for it!

Nothing better than driving a classic car with the roof down cruising the beach.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
BUY THAT CAR!

Two words. One Owner. If that is truly the case then snatch that baby up. These cars are a dying breed. My 1963 chevy impala convertible was stolen last year and I miss the hell out of her. 70,000 on a one owner CONVERTIBLE is unheard of. Unless they are asking an insane amount of loot, I would say do it. Value of this car is only gonna go up and parts for a 63 falcon are still around, although I would be cautious of the recent crash in auto parts manufacturing, may drive up the price.

Bottom line, she's a beauty. If you can spare the coin. buy it but I wouldn't suggest taking a cross country trip without an inspection.

Go for it

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
UPDATE:

If there was a "HUG" smile Chadwickus I would give you one for warning me about Left Hand Drive rulings in Oz.
To get it passed road worthy here in my state, I need 3 things that the owner doesnt have 2 of them hence its not been registered ever in OZ!!!! the most important being the personal import papers. So unless I lived in Tasmania this car is unregisterable. So I'm going to have to say goodbye to it

I'm starting my search again! I'll be back and thanks to everyone who has been so fantastic with advice, if you can reccomend any other babies do so

I love cars from 1957-1969, and the odd muscle car from the 70's

Zazzy F

[edit on 17-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh Zazz that really and truly sucks! Had to wonder why it was not registered though. Knew there was somethin' fishy.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Sorry to hear zazz, at least you didn't buy it and then find out about the problems afterwards.

So how about those Mustangs?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Aww, that stinks, sorry to hear that.

There will be others ")

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join