It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black triangle flying over north Los Angeles at 1:30pm on April 13?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So I was on my way home from San Diego going northbound on I-5 and I was just a little north of Burbank and saw a very large triangular craft go from west to east about 2 clicks in front of me. I saw partial top view as it banked to the right. It was a an isosceles triangle with no flanges or tail fins. I pointed it out to my girlfriend who was riding shotgun and she tried saw it turn south as as well as it dipped a little in altitude, a disappeared behind some trees next to the highway.

It was far too large to be an F-117 and didn't appear to have the shape of the stealth bomber either. I didn't hear a single hint of jet exhaust like you would expect from a large plane at low altitude either.

I used to work around military aircraft and have never seen anything like this except on this site. No pictures unfortunately but it was in a very crowded area. Is there anyone else who saw this too?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My sources indicate it was a B-2. What was the distance you were viewing the object from? Was there any thing to indicate that it was something other than a military aircraft? The B-2 can look quite odd from various angles.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by RustyShakelford]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
B-2 (stealth) bombers fit description, and are quite silent.

I'd love to hear some1 else come forward tho as to what they saw....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What kind of sources are those? I didnt know people could just say "hey man, can you go back in time and check over here for an alien space craft and get back to me?"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I didn't see it myself, but someone else who did is hunter burgan (bassist).
I remember he said so on his twitter earlier.

"What are those really thin, triangle shaped jets called? I just saw one fly by. It was awesome."

edit, he's in los angeles also, btw.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by space dementia.]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What you saw was the bomber flying over Dodger stadium.It was opening day they had a big ceremony and it flew over i watched it on TV.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I SAW the BLACK TRIANGLE thing too. I thought it was a stealth - okay....but I work in Downtown L.A. AND I looked out the window and Saw what looked like a GIANT Kite like huuuge kite black but it was obviously flying but it was more like a Stealth bomber or SOMETHING.....it couldnt have been cuz it was pretty low - very low and it went up and the took off.

I swear it was trippy and would be pretty sure I was seeing things - but it was right around lunch time - right before that other guy Squirrel whatever posted that thread about seeing the black triangle thing flying in BURBANK - tooo close to call I'ld say.

coincidence...we both cant be seeing things.....
CVA

new topics

top topics

join