It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - On the Brink Of Defeat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was led to this site which openly discussed the dismantling of the NWO - he makes a few solid points but what i don't understand is why Obama isn't bringing the troops home and why are they still continuing to print money at a ludicrous pace?

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Well first of all, he's not bringing the forces home. He's simply relocating them to Afhganistan because their government is very friendly with the US. Partly because the CIA put them there.

Secondly they continue to print money because the PTB are still very much in control of us. They may seem on the brink of defeat, but this is just the calm before the storm. Obama is their main game plan, they need people to believe in him before they start the crazy stuff.

It's all coming to fruition, we'll see it soon. They won't succeed in the end cause quite frankly, there's more of us, however it will get bad before it gets better.

Just MHO.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I love the Title
" NWO - On the Brink Of Defeat? "

These people have planned the events out for years in advance and do people really think that they are about to be defeated?

If they lose one small battle, they just regroup and fight on another front.

They are far from on the ropes and even further from being defeated.

They do not do anything without a reason or without even having the result pre determined.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Certainly "order" will always be on the Elite Menu. I am thinking of Emperor Palpatine saying "we shall have peace" because peace is the banner which the worst people have used to screw the human race --who obviously do want peace because desiring peace is a sign of sanity.

But now examine the illuminated maxim, "Order out of Chaos" so in fact, this means that Chaos is the enemy of Order or at least it is the salad from which Order can (with illuminated help) uhm, rise?

So a New World Chaos might be in the offering for us, but that chaos could be a healthy thing if it's allowed to generate some real solutions but if H. Kissinger and his chums bring in the Order after that, well that's where you get all the worst parts. I believe "Order" is usually brought by evil or greed, because good (Jesus is one fine example) are always on the side of chaos versus the order of the authorities.

Chaos can be handled if you are mentally limber. In fact, every day I love chaos more. I suggest a rexamination of our premises en masse!

[edit on 13-4-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If Obama is not moving to dismantle the Federal Reserve Bank, then he is just another in a long line of figurehead Presidents. And don't be fooled by any suggestions that we replace the Federal Reserve Bank with some "new and improved" version either, like the bank of the NAU or somesuch.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here's a bunch of interview including Wilcox it you're interested. -- Didn't see much from the web site. It certainly is true that the NWO is acting desperate and facing serious opposition. I suspect one reason is they cut out too many people from their deep underground escape efforts. The only reason more and more truth is getting out is because they've lost a lot of the hearts and minds of many of those they where using.

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Obama is a freaking PART of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just finished watching alex jones' video "The Obama Deception", and I can assure all that obama is not going to dissolve the fed! Obama's plans are to nationalize everything in the usa from the banks to the roads we drive on. Already, Henry Paulson has gotten away with over 9 trillion dollars! Our national sovereignty is all but gone and ole barky is marching to his orders from his handlers like the good little puppet that he is.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
I just finished watching alex jones' video "The Obama Deception", and I can assure all that obama is not going to dissolve the fed! Obama's plans are to nationalize everything in the usa from the banks to the roads we drive on. Already, Henry Paulson has gotten away with over 9 trillion dollars! Our national sovereignty is all but gone and ole barky is marching to his orders from his handlers like the good little puppet that he is.

Maybe he's like Gorbachev and is a bridge to a dissolution of states?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Remember top take Alex with a grain of salt folks. He's good, and provides a good message, however he does tend to over sensationalize things to his benefit.

Not to say he's not wrong for freaking out over it, but some of his facts and theories and wide stretches at best.

Dont believe everything you seen, not even from anti-NWO agents.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No I don't believe everything I see in alex jones' videoes, but one thing stood out loud and clear, and it was the fact that the federal reserve, or to put it like that one feller did, "the rothschilds", are going to prop up america and a few of the other third world nations one, maybe two more times before dissolving and liqidating them. That just jumped off the screen right at ya if you were paying attention. Also, it was proven that america has been in bankruptcy since 1936(something I already knew), and that is why the foreign bankers need to go ahead and start foreclosure proceedings against any who can't pay their debt back. Also, if those of you who watched this video, Rahm Emmanuel plainly said that any american 64 years old and younger would participate in the national service program. That was the same type of program Hitler used when he took over control of germany, and we as a people were taught was wrong for over 70 years now! But I guess it's okay since it's our gov't that's implementing this program again? Aex Jones may be passionate about his presentation, but I don't think he is wrong on this assessment this time. Too many pieces have already fallen into place for the elite.

top topics

join