It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen this TV show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the show "Paranormal Matrix"? A friend of mine was approached to be on it and I'm wondering if they're legit and where I might watch it. Their show looks really good but who can tell these days, ya know? It seems there's always a new "paranormal" show coming on, but with Matrix in the title maybe they're on to something new. Anyone?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
sorry mate never heard of it..

do you have any other information it it? times? channels? schedule?

thanks for bringing it to me attention though, i'll be on that look out for it

*edit to add*

is there a reason your friend got approached about this show?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Yeah my friend is hooked into a lot of the "matrix" of paranormal activity that happens in Arizona. Psychics, UFOlogists, etc. Their web site is kinda crappy but the videos they've posted seem top-quality.

Anyone else heard of them?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I checked out the Spectrum video website and it looked a little cheesy to me but I checked out the personel with spectrum and they seem to be very qualified to put together a paranormal program. How hard can it be.

A decent camera, a spooky location, some erie music, narration and VO with a whisper and a reasonable knowledge of Final Cut Pro to string it all together.

I don't think the actual show has been aired yet. I got the impression that it was still in production developing the pilot.

Good luck to your friend.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by whaaa]

top topics

join