It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Taking Over the Patriot and Truth Movements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The New World Order Is Taking Over the Patriot and Truth Movements

www.infowars.com

We all know that there are infiltrators into the various patriot movements. Old news. But that is not what I discuss in this article. I may be wrong, but I think something far more serious is going on: I think that the biggest, strongest patriot movements (Alex Jones and the Truth Movement, Campaign for Liberty, etc.) are about to completely damaged or hijacked so that they no longer exist, and are completely destroyed. This is the New World Order tactic, so none of us should be surprised, ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
One has to admit that for everything to be flipping like this is odd. I'm not sure if the truth movement is going to be "completely hijacked or damaged", but it does seem like something is happening. I hope the people saying that Beck and others are trying to infiltrate and brainwash people into believing they will "expose" the conspiracy theorists are wrong. If a riot happens in the near future that does massive damage to the credibility of the truth movement, we know who is to blame.

www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Seems like a predictable thing. Your ability to exist as a public entity depends entirely on the infrastructure they own. Due to the doctrine of commercial code, you cannot challenge their control in the matter.

If it were a freely available publicly held asset of the nation, you could claim a right to express yourself as Mr. Jones and others do. But frankly, the FCC gave it away... or rather, the corporate citizens in the FCC did.

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That would seem like a logical step as well.

Capitalising on an era of uncertainty and fear to start promoting all sorts of wide-ranging theories and MSM-backed speculation to confuse and dissuade real truthers and conspiracists from knowing who's real and who's not.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

If it were a freely available publicly held asset of the nation, you could claim a right to express yourself as Mr. Jones and others do.

You honestly trust the federal government to uphold free speech? If they had their way, Alex Jones and sites like ATS would've been shut down long ago. They are allowed to continue because the means of communication are privately owned: The information these entities have is sought, because it is sought it is profitable (i.e. advertising) and because it is profitable, it is allowed to continue. Nationalizing a means of communication puts everyone at greater risk of censorship than the free market does. How often do you hear the topics discussed here and by Alex Jones on NPR?

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Seems to me that the "truth movements" were infiltrated the minute they emerged in the first place.

Or more accurately, I have long suspected that the so-called "truth movement" has always been a product of the very same NWO that it claims to be fighting against.

The NWO does not care if you wake up. It can't keep itself hidden forever. It just wants to make sure that you "wake up" into a paradigm that it can control. The so-called "truth movement" has been very instrumental in that aspect ever since it emerged in the first place.

Never underestimate the effectiveness of controlled opposition. It is not something that has just recently started. It has been going on for a while now.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

You honestly trust the federal government to uphold free speech? ..

TheAssociate

Actually, my perspective is significantly different than yours.

First I do not believe it is true any longer to hold the US government liable for anything at all. You see, from my perspective, the government no longer exists. What we have had for the last century or so is an ideological core of corporate merchants who have used the US and others for personal profit.

We should have 'awoken' from our slumber when President Kennedy was assassinated. Unfortunately, the press failed miserably, and frankly stood idly by, while their sources vacillated and eventually sputtered out the fiction called "The Warren Report."

Those who have the power to suppress freedom in the world we live in today, are the very same who exploit those instances of suppression for gain. The government has become their 'tool', along with all the celebrity baggage that entails.

When the trend surfaced, of every representative in government being a lawyer - we should have become very concerned. But we let that slip too.

At this point, contention and confrontation are marketable assets. It's all we'll see, until it's too late.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I believe the current unveiling is a mixture of the arrogance of the leaders of the NWO, and the fact that it is written ‘what is done in the dark SHALL come out into the light’. this fits in exactly with General George Washington’s Vision for America (yes it is real, I had a centennial copy of it issued by the Library of Congress back in 1888 or so). Further, who cares? “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” applies here. They will never be able to alter that fact that millions of Americans are awaking to WHAT the Constitution really says and are beginning to demand a return to its boundaries.

Just get out of the cities and as far into the country as you can before next fall. Moreover, keep your gunpowder dry! But FIRST join the Tea Party protest to attempt to wake up many more of our fellow Americans – might even get a miracle and wake up those brain dead politicians who are trying to act as if they are leading this parade!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare...

Never underestimate the effectiveness of controlled opposition. It is not something that has just recently started. It has been going on for a while now.

Very well said!

It's like: "...they will never have to worry about giving the right answers as long as they keep us asking the wrong questions"

The "awakening" can become something like a placebo effect.
The person can be "indoctrinated" into realizing he/she is a slave and then he/she stops for a moment and thinks: "Wait! I understand now, I'm awake... now it's all gonna be fine... where's my cool aid?"

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

One has to admit that for everything to be flipping like this is odd. I'm not sure if the truth movement is going to be "completely hijacked or damaged", but it does seem like something is happening. I hope the people saying that Beck and others are trying to infiltrate and brainwash people into believing they will "expose" the conspiracy theorists are wrong. If a riot happens in the near future that does massive damage to the credibility of the truth movement, we know who is to blame.

www.infowars.com

I have repeated this over and over, had threads and posts DELETED and been ridiculed by their supporters.

STOP WATCHING MAIN STREAM NEWS! IF YOU COME TO THIS SITE, READ ANY FORUM AND CONTRIBUTE, THEN STOP WATCHING ALL MSM NOW!!!

I am going to explain whats going on here ONE LAST TIME!

Glenn beck and others slowly cuddling up to the truth/awakening movement are the WORST type of people this movement can associate with.

The problem is that first they start to appear as if they are giving full light to conspiracies, capturing even hardcore conspiracy theorists with their spectacle. After awhile these people start to trust them for their reporting of major conspiracies, and this is where it becomes serious.

Once they have the trust, and something new comes out or happens, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DECIDE THE FACTS!

Heres the thing, MSM controls 80% of the population, conspiracy theorists are some of the "uncaptured" audience. When something happens, they already know they can convince 80% of the population of the facts, what they want now, is the ability to capture more of that last 20%.

How will they do that? By getting IDIOTS to continually peddle their bull# on this forum. I wont name names, but I have brought this up several times IN THOSE THREADS! Quit watching Fox, quit watching CNN QUIT WATCHING ANY MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!

Get your news from several independent sources on the net, and draw your OWN conclusions. Don't let a corporation decide what is news worthy and hand it to you on a plate of bias, giving them an opportunity to use fraudulent stats, paid 'speakers', and flashy graphics to sway your opinion.

How anyone on this site can claim to be denying ignorance or to being a constitutional supporter, is beyond me when every time I turn around they're perpetuating the absolute garbage that these outlets are pushing.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by king9072]

new topics

top topics

join