It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another kind of cropcircles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi iv'e been sniffing around the forums for a while now, and read a lot of the posts.
Browsing the net tonight, i stumpled upon this englishrussia.com...
this looks strange indeed, the comments on the site are on the moronish side,
but the pictures are good, some might be works of photoshop or simular,
some people find delight in making this stuff up, and with the acess to editing photos, Like we can nowadays, one should be extra careful judging photos, and films even.
but nevertheless the site contains many interresting photos.
lets see what theories we can get going on those circles to start.
It seems that circles in snow/ice/sky is the trend these days.
the pictures brings one thing to mind at first, A wheel within a wheel. some phrase from the bible i belive. now this is more like circles in circles though.
i wonder if any of these`kind of circles ever turned op in desert sand?

Ps sry. if my english is a bit broken, im not a native.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
this is ice circles on a pond, looks very strange too englishrussia.com... thought it might be plastic or a ps hoax. but it looks kind of real to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wouldnt say this is really strange,,I think something really heavy was laid on the ground to make that pattern,,if this was something as phenomenal like crop circles then it would be as known before now,,things that are phenomenal to this world are already in that category.

Mind you I havent done any research on this type of circle so I could be completley wrong and it could be as known as crop circles.

We shall wait and see what happens I suppose

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is supposed to be a ufo, again looks very strange, maybe somone can translate the highlights from russian, As mine is a bit rusty. englishrussia.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If this is photoshopped!! then its a very nice job indeed, i choose to be stunned,
i have never seen these photos before? englishrussia.com...-1683
somehow the russians have the best fakers or the best evidence that iv'e ever come across,that is if we consider film and/pictures to be evidence?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah Alienmindflare, it looks a bit like plowmarks to me or something,
a slight depression in the ground, but it should come to no surprise to anyone then. it would be visible all year round and specific in previous winters.
the playground seems to be old, it could ofcause be old toys placed on a new spot, but the pattern seems to be made while the stuff was all there?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Emiiii

I must opologize I only looked at the first picture of the circle,,then just looked again and scrolled down and now I completley change my mind and say yes thats very strange and urmm got no idea what 'normal' thing could have made that.

Good find

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The ice circles in the pond are weird as hell. Ice wouldn't form like that naturally I don't think. I mean a perfect circle?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The picture of the crashed ship, is said to be a leaked material from a event in the 1940's, if I remember it correctly. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
some more here, not only snowcircles :
www.cropcirclesnorway.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If the photos are real , and no footprints can be found on those snow circles , it is quite impossible to have been man made.

Maybe with a helicopter , but with such precision , even with a helicopter it does not seem very doable , not to think that the wind produced by the helicopter would make another mess.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't know about the snow circles on that site englishrussia.com... that the OP posted, but there are some incredible pictures on there.

Abandoned Tank bases, with Fighter jets just abandoned, even what looks like a rocket launcher that is still loaded, Helicopters just abandoned in the forest, and secret abandoned signal base.

These people just don't post they found this stuff, they break into them and take pictures, thank you OP for the link, well worth a browse. S&F.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here's a link that has some of the pictures on the earlier link.
The seem to have formed in moving water. Makes me think it has something to do with the currents or the water. If ice starts forming in a eddy, or somewhere that the water swirls enough, then it would form a circle shape as it's freezing, since the outer edges would get worn off.
The Wiki article seems to back me up on it.

new topics

top topics

join