It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help with a website Im making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I need some of you peoples help on a website Im making regarding the (OCCULT) numerology etc surrounding 911.

Look at the site and see if there is anything you can add to the anomalies of 911. I know about the demon images in the smoke on 911 and the ufos. What Im looking for is how a form of occultism events being played out in this whole thing.(Ex: Times, Dates,Places,holidays including national, pagan,satanic,coinciding history events,media subliminals(see website) I will eventually merge the website to a site that shows the occultism seen in government, corporations (national and International, the symbolism they use etc) I realize David Icke may have a symbolism archive but I dont like how he set up the Viewer script to view info. I want it to be seen in free flow on a website.
www.geocities.com...

Please u2u me with anything you might be able to add.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks

PP

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Link is working now

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You mentioned numerology:
september11news.com...

That page talks about the relationships between the number 11 and the terrorist attacks.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is the bane of all site development, browser testing. I really hate that part, but it's a necessary evil. Although I design in the Panther environment, I do test my sites on Windows as well. Good luck!

You might want to scan a U.S. dollar bill, in particular the "eye in the pyramid," and use that as a visual.

new topics

top topics

join