It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones commercials all over AM radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Today as I was listening to AM talk radio...which I sometimes do at work..Tom Hartman and Glenn Beck....during both shows a commercial came on...Alex Jones speaking and promoting "The Obama Deception" DVD.

I was quite surprised to hear this. Is this thing actually picking up steam. I've watched it once...wasn't sure what to make of it. Some of it seemed a bit cheesy IMO.

Has anyone else heard the commercials i'm referring to?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Today as I was listening to AM talk radio...which I sometimes do at work..Tom Hartman and Glenn Beck....during both shows a commercial came on...Alex Jones speaking and promoting "The Obama Deception" DVD.

I was quite surprised to hear this. Is this thing actually picking up steam. I've watched it once...wasn't sure what to make of it. Some of it seemed a bit cheesy IMO.

Has anyone else heard the commercials i'm referring to?

Step 1, stop listening to mainstream media. And more specifically ANYTHING TO DO WITH GLEN BECK.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Actually I like listening to both...as they are polar opposites...Hartman and Beck that is.

It's funny to see them contradict each other in what they say...and then to look up who is really being truthful.

This is off topic though.

Has anyone else heard these commercials?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've not heard these adverts, but it's not a huge surprise to me. Radio is slowly going down the pan, and advertising rates are falling. With rates so low, and a product that will appeal to the rightwingers who make up a big bulk of AM radio, it seems like a good opportunity for Jones.

I've seen the movie. It's not really very good. Once you remove the junk like the opinion pieces from KRS-One, Ventura, Tarpley, Celente and Jones, you are only left with about 10 minutes of hard facts, and another 10 of reasonable speculations.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Obama Deception is a huge hit. Everybody loves it. And it was something he decided to throw together, dropped a film he was working on re the JFK assassination in order to do it. It will have a sequel in July.

It is designed to appeal to newbies, to people who are clueless. It's not for people that are already well-informed on all this stuff. But you get this documentary and show it to your family and friends and use it to wake them up.

I like his film a lot. Alex is a genius. His films are better than any of the crap on TV. I'm sure Glenn Beck couldn't do something like that, doesn't have the talent.

Alex scripted it, directed it, put the whole thing together.

Leave Alex alone. He's got more courage and energy and has done more in a day than most of us will accomplish in a lifetime.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For what its worth, i heard Alex comment on his show that he is using hs own $$$ to advertise as much as possible and put the "word" out!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For what its worth, i heard Alex comment on his show that he is using hs own $$$ to advertise as much as possible and put the "word" out!!!

top topics

join