It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employees Break Silence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Former Area 51 Employees Break Silence

www.foxnews.com< br />

This is a short fox dis-info video with two former employees. Don't know if/how you can embed video from foxnews on here. If anyone can please do.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The video has a 90 year old Edward Lovette, astrophysisist, who worked on radar signitures of aircraft, and the other is 72 year old, Thorton Barnes, who worked on the Oxcart, A12, and U2. They both attribute UFO sightings to a US developed disc shaped aircraft called Oxcart, no UFO's at Area 51, glad that's cleared up. The reporter is a jackass, just kind of poking jokingly, commentary into the story.

www.foxnews.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxweljames

The reporter is a jackass, just kind of poking jokingly, commentary into the story.

www.foxnews.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

Well, yeah, that's because it's Fox.
I'd be curious to see if this guy's name comes up anywhere else. I think that often, people lie about working at Area 51. Because if they really did work there, I feel like they might be killed or something for talking.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't think the government really cares about these people anymore. Truly anybody who claims to have worked at Area-51 or any other secret military compound is a god send to them.

There is no one person who would know the exact details of all the projects that went on in these places, I am sure that if any had to do with ET's then it was stricly compartmentalized.

Having people come out and say look we worked there and we didn't see nothing. Doesn't mean they are lying, they are most likely telling the truth, they never would have known. These things could have been under their noses the whole time.

It would be really simple to tell people your working on a secret aircraft and they are, but I am sure some of their work went towards an even bigger project that few knew of.

The government is counting on people like that to spread as many different theories as possible, in order to keep people looking in the wrong direction.

Just MHO.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maxweljames

1. This story has been posted before. Search the forums.

2. The A-12 OXCART was a spyplane, the precursor to the SR-71.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I didn't see that it was posted previously today, the video I linked on foxnews appears to have only been posted on their site today, thereby my justifying posting it here.

tothetenthpower: I totally agree with you about compartmentallizing, I'm just not sure it's as effective as it sounds. Personally I work for a large company the govt contracts, secret doors that nobody is allowed through, etc. But there is still talk about what goes on behind those doors. Granted, we're not dealing with UFO's,............I think. But the rules of secrecy should be fairly uniform in regards to building things for Uncle Sam.

And to be completely fair to you, there are people at my work that don't ask, don't tell, don't care, don't know, what is behind those doors. Some folks are truely oblivious to their surroundings sometimes.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It covers the same story. Just a different MSM source.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Appreciate the link. Kind of funny how the same story is making it to all the news stations. Govt is pimping it pretty hard, makes you wonder what they are trying to divert our attention from.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lol

Commentator: This disk shaped craft would fly at night, and the glint of the sun off of it would make other pilots think it was a UFO OMGAD WOW!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Lol

Commentator: This disk shaped craft would fly at night, and the glint of the sun off of it would make other pilots think it was a UFO OMGAD WOW!

That darn night sun can be very bright sometimes.

My favorite is calling a SR-71 "somewhat disc shaped"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxweljames

Originally posted by king9072
Lol

That darn night sun can be very bright sometimes.

My favorite is calling a SR-71 "somewhat disc shaped"

I've said it before, but practically any time that any Mainstream news gives an 'official' story of something, you can rest assured believing the exact opposite, as more often than not it is actually close to the truth than that of the official story.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If these people are 90 and 72, respectively, they haven't worked on anything military for decades. They can't "come clean" because they don't have anything to say.

Groom lake is not just 1 building or project.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In the news clip the guy said that Oxcart was originally designed with intent on spying on Russia. Fine, I'll buy that one. I was just reading the "infalable" wikipedia about the SR71, it claims that the majority of the titanium in the plane actually came from Russia. If true, on both accounts, that's some funny ass irony.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by maxweljames]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

OOOhhhh.....I watched for 30 minutes today waiting for this segment to air, and I couldn't believe it. Here is yet another prime example of how they think we're all idiots.

First of all, the "government" would not allow two former employees to "break their silence" if they hadn't already been given the green light. Second, this sounds too much like a pacifying tactic to me. The people are crying "UFO and conspiracy" again, so give them a declassified aircraft to shut them up! That will keep them arguing and debating for a while.

Give me a break. This news segment just pissed me off.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread Here

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join