It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 12.21.12 What will YOU be doing?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't really know. . .the old me would have said something dumb to sound "cool" but one must relize cool is just like beauty "in the eye of the beholded" but any ways The new me doesn't plan anything . . .well not that the way I believe . . .hmm, fighting off shapeshifing reptoids in some ancient reiki heling style that pramots peace " like slaming 2000 bad dudes with the force of the creator just to have them land safely and be ok just un-able to cause harm because, well something like that probally in the 4th diminsin .. who knows

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm going to mix up a big heaping batch of special Kool-aid and hand it out. Then say cheers and watch the idiots drink it. Then say, "Wait a tick, was it 2012 or 2021?"
I have a sadistic sense of humor

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm going to have a party, with all my closest friends. A themed party. End of the world theme.

If the world ends, then we went out with a bang.
If it doesn't, then we had a grand ol' time.

Sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Honestly, I'll probably be sitting on a tall mountain somewhere, my german shepherd/Rottweiler mutt Princess by my side, cleaning my rifle.
Waiting for the armies of satan and the NWO to start their war.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just gonna be Laid out in my garden looking up at the stars with my survivle tools and hope I get washed up on an island and start planting and growing a peacefull life. .

rehab

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't know what will happen, but I am sure the New World Order (powers that be) will have something special in store for us. Like in this video!

www.youtube.com...

I will be watching and waiting to see what happens.
edit spelling

[edit on 2-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizzyhock
I don't know what will happen, but I am sure the New World Order (powers that be) will have something special in store for us. Like in this video!

www.youtube.com...

I will be watching and waiting to see what happens.
edit spelling

[edit on 2-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

Zombie popes are 10 times stronger than regular popes.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I will already be gone. Gone from my home. Gone from all I know and Love. I will be looking up to the stars and I will know that somewhere out there there used to be a world where innocence was part of the process.

I will be living in the Wilds, living as a true human being, I will wait for the next several years living as a nobody that threatens no one. I call myself one of the mudpeople. Then, when it is all over, probably around 2015, I will emerge to restart to build again.

I do wonder how many of us will be left, and if those left will have the tools and the knowledge to bring the Earth back to life.

I curse myself to survive and I curse myself to live to be as ancient as I can (till my hair turns blue). I do this as a gift to all those that fell because of the actions and inactions of the Leaders of the World. God Bless our Souls.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
Leading up to and on this possible day of infamy or even last day of existance, what will you be doing? Spending time with your family? Doing things you've always wanted to do? Going about your business as if all was normal? Preparing for the end? I wanna know, I live in a coastal city, on the very absolute edge of North America...I dont know what I will be doing, I just know it will be inland.

Well I will be making a thread
at all the 2012 BS that has been put on here thats what I will be doing

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I plan on going to Southern CA and meet up with my best friend for 48 years and drinking champagne to celebrate all of history's wrong prophets.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join