It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well the image I posted was a retired SAM site. I got that UFO photo from someone who was actually scared to let me see it.

I cant proove it's authenticity and was hoping for someone to debunk it since I dont believe in aliens.

I do have a relative who worked at area 51. He believes in aliens. I call them something different. Sorry for the lack of info.

So you think that we're the only intelligent life forms in the universe? Or you think they exist but have never been here on earth?

Sorry if I offend you but I think anyone who thinks we are comletely alone in this vast mass of existance is an ignorant fool.

BTW, I love the pic of the UFO in the hanger... It defeinately looks like a real picture of an actual object.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Some are buildings or (underground) bunkers camouflaged to avoid detection. The UFO is a roof dome.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Can you debunk this one?

Just because it looks like an 'alien UFO' doesn't mean it is one... could be anyone of the no doubt thousands of independent aircraft/engineering projects that are no doubt out there - there were loads of these saucer shaped craft around in the 50's - I've seen loads of vids on the Discovery Channel of all places!

I have seen all of these vids of the military flying saucers and this looks nothign like ANY of them that Iv'e seen.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Here is another picture from the TV series

Link

www.galactic2.net...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by promomag]

Man that looks so freaking real!!!!

What channel does this series play on?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

Yes Google earth has many uses. Your right about what it looks like in fact could be something totally different.

I was told to believe half of what I see and none of what I hear. I dont always follow those rules though.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

First, my compliments to you on getting a download of the SPOT image. I tried to get it from the SPOT site but it just wouldn't work for me.

I do appreciate your considered response, and analysis; but I still have to disagree with your analysis for these reasons:

When looking at the SPOT image a while back, I also noted the faded triangle shape that correlated with the Google Earth image (which I mentioned in my earlier posts). However, what strikes me as curious is the lack of additional ground disturbances which may have been associated with a previous structure. Note that at the center, at the corners, and along the perimeter of the triangle there is virtually no ground scarification which would indicate that something had been dug out of the gound like an old antenna, guy wire supports, or fenceposts. And since the SPOT image is much better quality than the Google image, I would have expected to be able to see that.

Which brings me to my explanation of what the triangular shape might be. Well in the original Google image, I believe it is in fact a Black Triangle UFO which was resting on the ground. I never believed it was caught on image while in the air, as any flying object imaged, except at the slowest speeds, via CCD satellite imaging appears blurry. Not due to the 'shutter speed' but due to the way in which the image pixels are integrated in the processing phase.

So if this object had landed, it may have well left some sort of triangular indentation in the ground. That is the faded triangular shape in my estimate.

Other than that, I still don't make out the cattle watering station, even on the SPOT image. Just the same, I again take my hat off to you on your analysis. If I am ever in western australia, I would love to go there and see for myself; of course taking photo and video to document this.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

It's difficult to decribe my beliefs on UFO's. There is an increase in frequecy of these sightings.

What you believers are seeing is real. I'm not referring to my UFO photo.

I have a relative who worked at area 51. He cant say much but has said they are evil. I dont want to know what they have to say, and that they wont be seen unless they want to be seen.

I do beilieve there are superior beings flying around out there but I have a different names for them.

Theyare the intelligent non-human beings behind UFOs and the paranormal. *THEY* have a plan, their message is a deceptive one.

Their real names are Baalhazor, Baalbamoth, Baalzebub, Zebub, and Zophim.

Here is a youtube video shot from the space shuttle showing a vast amount of UFO activity.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I don't know about that second one Mike,the first is strange..........but the second looks more like camera smear then anything.

Do you see where the tracks seem to track over thin air in the pic?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Can you provide any sources,other then a 'relative saying something' for this.It just sounds a little odd,with the names andd all.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yea your explanation doesn't work,here's why:

This picture is from the infamous "Belgium Triangle" siting in 1989..

This from GE........

So unless there was an exact duplicate animal fence floating around the night sky in Belgium in 1989 you theory does not fit.Coincidence?It would have to be a long stretch.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The disc in the hangar was the
main project being carried out by Avro.
It's not the Avrocar,
which was basically a small hovercraft
This large disc was intended to be just what it looks like,
a flying saucer.
No-one knows if it ever flew,since Avro went bust
and the project was taken over by the American
military who had other disc projects,(the flying flapjack was one)
as well as the flying wing in propeller and jet forms.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

So you are saying that it's upside down, has an aerial tall enough to cast a shadow and has been on the ground long enough to have livestock tracks around it?

[edit on 14/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

O.K here it is but I hope the Bible bashers dont come after me.

It is quite interesting. they are real. I just use their Biblical names. Expect to see an increase in UFO activity in the near future.

Now there are being seen by Presidents and elites, it's getting pretty active out there.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It is possibly,but the TR-3B uses multi direction(supposedly) rocket propulsion,so it makes sense there would be two openings(bottom and top).

[edit on 4/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am saying it isn't on the ground at all.It was hovering over that location and captured in the satellite imagery.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I think the disc in the image is from the mini-series "Taken",it is a good show.It airs occasionally on the "Sci-Fi Channel".

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well it must be on the ground because there are livestock tracks that walk around it.

And how do you explain the shadow?

Or the later satellite image showing the same triangle in the same spot?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hi,

Have just been delving back through an earlier thread on this where it seems to have been fully explored and answered;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all down to timing 2004 v 2009.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Your other picture shows no corroborating evidence to support your theory.Also do you know how large those 'fence post tie ins' would have to be to be seen that big and in that detail.The geometry doesn't fit either.As far as the tracks,you pointed to a trail,one can not come to the conclusion that it must be animal tracks going to a watering hold from a gigantic fenced in are with 100 foot large fence posts.The more logical conclusion in this case considering my corroborating evidence is that what we see in the GE image is infact a TR-3B or similar craft.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

You make an important point. Some areas havent been updated in years, but the flying-car seems to have been removed pretty quickly. If I were Google Earth I´d keep it as a novelty. Why remove it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join