It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

OK, got it. Symbols have been printed into landscapes, even non-grain ones.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yep the image has been updated:

Also here's a link to a streetview shot of the area:

Link

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I live in what used to be in a forest and I feel odd energies sometimes and I feel that where I am is "spiritual" as there is a lot of stone circles and the Templar's are linked to here.

The Knights Templar appear to have had a base in the area, and a nearby site is still known as "Temple Brae".

Hmmmmm and we have a masonic lodge here as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Right!

My questions are

1. Since WHEN is that symbol seen in China?
2. WHAT could it say / mean?

Thx Ugie for posting the disc link, that´s the one that is been read.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
google earth floating car is
maybe a black car parked next to a car

www.gearthblog.com...

I think it is a car on a pole. I have seen that a lot.

strange place though

Or not...I see that it has been updated. The car on the pole is taken away ;-)

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Good question. I guess I didnt want to go that direction on your thread making it a Demon VS Alien conspiracy.

It wa also difficult to leave my comment as "I dont believe in aliens" Know what I mean?

I still love the thread! I hope others will post more google images.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pretty good finds, Sky!
! But what was most interesting were those 'tracks' on Mars!

They seem to resemble the 'tracks I found on another area of Mars...

Where these two images below are concerned, I feel that the UFO looking thingie on the roof is nothing but a water tank. There are many similar UFO looking water tanks in many areas!
Check out its shadow at 10 O'Clock position.

And this one is probably a helium balloon!

The second and the last image in your opening post seems to be of air force bombing ranges. I've seen it on ATS somewhere, but darned if I know where!

Cheers!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Might that flying car be a parachute maybe?

And those still trying to explain that circular sahpe on the building really need to read previous posts.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi,

There was a thread about the reversed swastika sign/bombing range recently - Whiteone provided the following link;

home.comcast.net...

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Someone probably already answered this but the UFO above the building is part of the building. Don't remember any details but I know.

Some other the other are explainable also..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I was hoping for some mikesingh-input on the Mars stuff. If you know anymore, tell.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi.

I was just wondering if you had any idea why the image of that particular area has been updated anyway?

According to Google earth,the area were i live has been shrouded in thick clouds for about 4 years now,and they still show no sign of updating that!

Perhaps the update to the "flying car" area is a cover up after all?

We don't want flying car tech falling into the wrong hands now,do we?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Do you know what this is?

Here is another Star in the same area.

This place is strange what could it be?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Right!

My questions are

1. Since WHEN is that symbol seen in China?
2. WHAT could it say / mean?

Thx Ugie for posting the disc link, that´s the one that is been read.

Melyanna Tengwesta,

NP! I thought that the similarities were worth looking at! forget if the materials are different, a similar pattern has emerged. I know sound waves can form in water, and sand. It doesn't explain how a vibration created an elaborate alien head in the CC!

the stone formation though, is pretty cool, could be a mine, an old impact crater, dead volcano, an undiscovered new Stonehenge, a portal to the 4th dimension, coded disc with key to free energy, blueprints for t knox; IT could be anything!

I would, like you, to know if the stone disc can be decoded maybe? i mean the CC was decoded with ASCII. does someone wanna painstakingly crack the code, if there is one?

Response to ugie and Melyanna: The design is similar to the crop circle...with the difference that the one in China looks like its made of "hard-material" and the crop-circles are made of crop. I dont know what to say about the similarity.

as you stated before, (i cant quote all day) that the sacred geometry happens with water/crops, etc and this could be a plausible explanation. As i said before though, the alien CC is not caused by vibrations. the stones however, could be a resultant of the vibrations.

i see similarities... if there is a message in the circle, i hope someone finds it, and shares it. if no codes found... or if the place is deemed an old mine, or a crater, then... we can always look and study that CC some more!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
OOPS I forgot to attach the Airfield.

Can you see the roads leading to the mountain?

The previous one you asked about that looked like an raised circle was underground ATOMIC bomb site.

I also managed to find another one of those atomic bomb sites you have mentioned Wonder World.

It is in the same area also. This is getting strange guys.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hi,

Nothing weird at all - these are all a part of the Nellis and Tonapah test ranges to the north of Area 51.

Some are old WWII landing strips but for the most part they are target dummy airfields, missile sites, bombing targets and there's even a mock-up town with a railway going nowhere.

Peace!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Looks like you beat me to it, I was just going to say that it was the Tonopah test station just outside of my hometown Las Vegas, NV

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Apologies!

People often 'discover' these really weird markings (myself included once!). Also there seems to be confusion between the Atomic Testing area -(the Nevada Test Site or NTS), Tonopah Test Range (TTR) and Area 51.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ah, that old "Flying Car" pic...

There's absolutely NO WAY it's the shadow of a parked car ! If it was there would not be a clear gap between the car and it's shadow, as a shadow would spread out from the edge of the car...

The "Car on a pole" theory is interesting, but given that the "shadow" is so dark an well defined I think you would see some shadow from the pole itself - again, no shadow, just a gap...

I know the image has been updated on GE but I saw this pic a couple of years ago and had zoomed in quite close. It didn't look like a black car to me at all, there was no substance to the object, just blackness! So while the whole "flying car" illusion is interesting, my theory would be...

WHITE CAR PARKED NEXT TO A DITCH!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
LOL not to mention..if that IS an aerial phenom in Aussie desert (the black triangle)....why would it remain inthe same position time and time again? i mean wouldnt it have moved after the first satellite pass? certainly it would have moved after a few weeks or even months!! this thing was commented on like a year ago lol

think about it....why would it remain in a fixed position? and then have NO ONE look in on it?!

Even further..upon close photoshop examination...the 'floating 3 balls thing" The image you posted with the cars parked near water is CLEARLY a standing structure...zoom in and do levels and youll see it....also you notice the 'cleared' land in which it sits? its most likely a fuel tank of some kind

[edit on 13-4-2009 by jeddun]

Google dont continually take Satellite images they will have aquired the images.
The satellite image of the area i live does not show my house but if i zoom in I can see my house

The satellite pictures go down to a certain level then its pictures from aircraft then the new street view service.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join