It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

It's TOTALLY not a billboard.

See my earlier post HERE and here's a link to Google Streetview of the spot:

Link

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Man, that's such a load of poop! It doesn't even vaguely resemble what that idjit describes. How can you fall for that?! It's clearly a car and its shadow.

Guys, in your efforts to debunk, please use as much common sense as you're insinuating others lack by your attempts to debunk.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
About the flying car, I'd like to add that the shadow is accurate. If you look at the other shadows in the image they are all in the same direction as the flying car shadow. Therefore, taking into account what I said earlier about how low to the ground the car would be if it WAS flying, it is either a billboard or two cars parked next to each other at an unfortunate angle.

That is not correct. The shadow is not where it should be taking in account the other shadows; the angles do not match. I ran 4 sets of test points on other shadows in the image and got the same slope for all of them. That means those 4 shadows agree and are at the same angle with respect to eachother. Two sets were towards the top and two below the 'flying car.' That is not a proper shadow, it's not even really close to an agreeable angle on any of the 4 corners of the 'floating' car. It's either a black car or a fake image or something else. It is not a shadow from any car in the image.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
A picture really does lay things out in a way pages of research can't...There's a whole site dedicated to GEA's here: www.googleearthanomalies.com...

I suggest we raid that and host the pictures here... It would be nice if people could add time+date...

[edit on 14f20091pmMon, 13 Apr 2009 13:49:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

One of the sites in Oregon (site 1 Circular) looks like the Scrin symbol in Command and Conquer 3 PC Game, maybe a sign? Google scrin and a pic will show up of their symbol
www.cncgeneralsworld.com...

[edit on 14-4-2009 by SubliminalHacker]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I was kind of hoping you didnt ask me that question here on your cool thread but O.K.

if you werent hoping I ask you would not have brought it up

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Cool as this post is these are all explainable.

even the 'tracks' on Mars could be due to 'sliding rocks'

Sliding rocks? Cmon...you gotta do better than that. Everything is "explainable" even if those explanations are wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a89c8602b71d.jpg[/atsimg]

this PIC looks like this CC CD.

thought id point out my observation. what does anyone think?

any relation to the picture posted with the one i provided?

Do you think or does anyone here think that there is a code in this like the one found in the maldekdian CC.

EDIT: i wanted to add more comments

[edit on 4/14/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e877dfd4dbe9.jpg[/atsimg]

nice one karl

Im reposting the picture because it hasn't been commented on yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'm leaning towards it being a black car because well, it makes a whole lot more sense than a flying car

I enjoyed the rest of your post but I really take issue with this type of thinking because it runs rampant around here. This is like saying

"well, since there are no such things as flying cars I dont see a flying car".

Its always better to examine whats actually there than what you believe would make sense or not make sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Its TOTALLY a billboard............... I have seen that VERY SAME pic of the flying car looking unit debunked on this site before.
Ive been a member here so long everything old gets recycled as 'new' agaiin with the influx of new folks.

Its not a Billboard. See Chadwickus earlier post.

Just because something was supposedly "Already posted and debunked earlier on ATS" does not mean it actually was.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If anyone has an extra-minute or so, I think only a close-up of the flying car or a second angle will reveal more.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e877dfd4dbe9.jpg[/atsimg]

nice one karl

Im reposting the picture because it hasn't been commented on yet.

That is one of the coolest pics on here, but I'm still not sure what it could be. Obviously, straight away I went for a type of craft, afterall it was mentioned that it was from Nellis (I think?), there is a little building to 'observe' the show and it is casting a shadow, albeit the angle is slightly skewered.

The UFO itself doesn't seem to be at the right angle, if this was a ground structure, I'd have to say it's about to fall over, but as I'm supposing it's an aerial craft, it could be banking to turn, which would also explain the odd shadow.

It's a doughnut?!? Odd shape for a craft, or maybe it's just depressed in the middle giving the impression of a doughnut.

Either way cool image.

I'm still having trouble seeing the floating cars shadow as a black car, there are other cars in the picture that appear similar, but they still reflect a tiny amount of light, plus they're in the shadow of trees, this one is right out in the open. Could be a bill board, but as Chadwickus frequently visits that area (and I don't) and said there wasn't one there, I'm inclined to believe him.

The circular UFO is blatantly a water tower IMO, although it looks very cool I must say.

To me, that triangle craft looks like it is 'massive' in comparison to the ground detail, so could it be alot further up in the sky, closer to the camera?

And the UFO 'stuck' to a building, WTF??! The building looks quite Art Deco in it's design, yet that saucer just don't go??!?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d3f01e1f6b6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The picture from Oregon is :::drum roll::: Rock quarry and mines. You can see that the entire site is made up of iron or copper ore and rock.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You're right it does run rampant but at least I attempted to provide as much supporting evidence as I could given the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Before I open up google-earth and do some searching: Did you say that there is a new picture in that area now and the cars are no longer there?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I suspect its a water-tower too. The reason is, I could not find any coordinates for it...which means "somebody" did not want anyone to look at it from various angles.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Odd symbols, marks, landmarks many of which remain unexplored and unexplained are popping up every day...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a89c8602b71d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

This one looked so familiar to me and I searched thru Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle archieve.

It looks very very similar to a Crop Circle found in UK, Shaw Farm - Lockeridge in Wiltshire, photografed on July 28th 2001.

The picture shows a complex eight pointed star with multiple small circles within each point.

Because Lucy's work is copyrigthed I will post the link here:

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

Is that other picture you posted taken on Google digital in 2006? If so, WHERE on Earth is it taken?

It also looks like a disc with codes / digits on it, anyone able to decode it? It has been done before by an other Crop Circle 'disc'.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
In the Chinese one you can see three old migs
in the centre,although there does not seem to
be much bombing going on.

Or perhaps radiation/electrical/whatever testing.

A central point for the injection of the test 'substance' and every-day items placed at known distances from the point.

Not uncommon, even inside buildings.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Response to ugie and Melyanna:

The design is similar to the crop circle...with the difference that the one in China looks like its made of "hard-material" and the crop-circles are made of crop. I dont know what to say about the similarity.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Response to ugie and Melyanna:

The design is similar to the crop circle...with the difference that the one in China looks like its made of "hard-material" and the crop-circles are made of crop. I dont know what to say about the similarity.

Lots of people think Crop Circles are ONLY made of grains. That's not so.
There are similar circles found in 'natural' formations of stone, sand even in snow. Not so long ago I even heard of someone that had seen a water circle.

The image of this picture looks like a 'bone' print of a small sea-animal. I use to have one quite like this.

These kind of images are know as Holy Geometry, they 'appear' through vibration of sound.

Robert Boerman wrote a book about Water Sound Images and took a lot of pictures:
www.waterklankbeelden.nl...

[edit on 4/14/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join