It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp

WHITE CAR PARKED NEXT TO A DITCH!

The updated photo shows no ditch. Neither did the people living in the area report any sort of ditch....EVER.

Lets get real folks.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your other picture shows no corroborating evidence to support your theory.Also do you know how large those 'fence post tie ins' would have to be to be seen that big and in that detail.The geometry doesn't fit either.As far as the tracks,you pointed to a trail,one can not come to the conclusion that it must be animal tracks going to a watering hold from a gigantic fenced in are with 100 foot large fence posts.The more logical conclusion in this case considering my corroborating evidence is that what we see in the GE image is infact a TR-3B or similar craft.

It shows that the object wasn't floating as you stated, it proves, along with the livestock tracks that it has been a permanent fixture on the ground for quite some time. You can see these pics and link that Phage posted in the thread that The Wave just linked to, showing more of the same livestock tracks:

Link

The fence post tie ins you mentioned are the anchor points for the aerial in the middle of the triangle, which is also what's casting the shadow that we can clearly see.

The fence can't really be seen, but you know it's there because as you can see from the above link, cattle/livestock take the shortest path possible, so if there was no fence there they would walk straight through.

One last point, the sides of the triangle are all very close to 100m long, so I dunno how big the Belgium triangle was but I don't think it was that big.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hi Again,

The floating car? Well again this has been covered before and in fact a previous thread had a link to another similar object also in Perth.

A couple of years ago I was in Cronulla near the beach and they held a mini fair - a team arrived erected an awning - preceded to sell things - forget what - face painting, food ? then within three hours it was dismantled. This on open ground between the trees.

Now, if the photos were taken in January - it would be pretty hot - it's a scenic spot near the sea and in fact the car park looks pretty full so... it could be just a temporary erection - so to speak. :-)

Peace!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Your picture and link explain nothing.The 'Tier 2' monitoring system does not resemble the object in anyway.Also the object in the pic looks nothing like the triangle.If you were trying to show the livestock tracks,okay...maybe.Just because you see those next to this triangle you automatically assume it is a fence?That makes no sense.How do you explain the incredible similarities b/w the triangle and the GE image?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes the links were helping to explain the tracks.

How do you explain the incredible similarities b/w the triangle and the GE image?

Well lets have a closer look at them then:

The only similarities I can see between the two is that they're both triangles, they're both of a dark colour and have lighter areas on the points and centre.

The differences I see between them is the Belgium triangle appears to be an isosceles triangle while the GE one appears to be equilateral. The GE triangle also has extra lighter areas between the points and the centre. The centre light on the Belgium triangle is circular while the GE one is not.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lets keep in mind the differences in resolution,night and day shots,etc.Also the triangle in the Belgium is not isosceles,why would a craft be made in the shape of an isosceles triangle?What your referring to is just the poor angle of the picture.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Lets keep in mind the differences in resolution,night and day shots,etc.Also the triangle in the Belgium is not isosceles,why would a craft be made in the shape of an isosceles triangle?What your referring to is just the poor angle of the picture.

Do you know for a fact that the Belgium craft is not isosceles? And why wouldn't a craft be made in the shape of an isosceles triangle? many military jets are of that basic shape aren't they? F117a comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have to agree, however I cant identify that triagle image.

Just think the SR71 Blackbird could travel over 2000 miles an hour in the 60's and we only learned about it after it was retired.

It has a similar appearance. It makes me wonder what hasnt been retired yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I was saying that an isosceles design is not the best option for a highspeed craft(like the TR3B),I should have specified,sorry.The F117 is subsonic,as is the B2......the TR3B is not.Highspeed flight requires different craft design.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The TR-3B and Edgar Rothschild Fouche

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Who is to say that it isn't just a local authority "ute" parked next to a temporary ditch that may since have been filled in? Just because no-one reported it doesn't mean it wasn't there. It's a better (and more REAListic) explanation than a flying car is it not? I find your tone to be quite condescending, and frankly I expect better from a moderator.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
It's a better (and more REAListic) explanation than a flying car is it not?

Not if there is neither a ditch reported from people who live there nor a ditch on the updated picture posted.

In which way are flying objects unrealistic? We`re not living in the 18th Century here. End Im not saying its necessarily a car. The "car" term comes from internet-labels of it.

I find your tone to be quite condescending, and frankly I expect better from a moderator.

So someone disagreeing with your opinion is condescending? Explain.

(Oh, and Im not ruling out that its one of the many mundane explanations offered here...why rule out anything at all?)

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

And to add something...this picture reached millions of households around the world...dont you think one of the residents might have spoken up if it were a ditch?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not taking issue with you disagreeing with me, it's the "let's get real" manner in which you're doing it.

As I say, it may have been something temporary that the local authority happened to be working on when the photo was taken. Just because no-one noticed (and not everyone has GE) doesn't mean it didn't happen. Do you remember the location of every temporary ditch you've ever seen? Also, it looks like a parking zone by a public park or something, I'm not seeing any homes around it, so it's unsurprising (to me anyway) that it might not have been reported.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Here's a real saucer in Government hands btw...this one was in fact created by the USAF.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faf33c19c025.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hi Gentlemen!

There appears to be two 'arguments' here.

1. The triangle - really suggest that you go back to the original ATS thread - an engineer visited the site and reported.
2. Floating cars - again there is a thread with an identical structure - an awning.

Suppose if arguing over proven territory is your way then fine. Think that's waht wars are alll about?

Peace!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OOPS meant to post to skyfloating.

Cool but how do we know we didnt capture it and write USAF on it?

I agree there are lots of government secrets. That's part of the mystery to seek and find.

Do you mind if I ask where you found that pic?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I am not sure if you noticed this or if I am mistaken, but aren't there two saucers in this photo? One larger than the other. I wonder what the two crafts purposes are, independetly of each other?

Also, I wonder who the guy is that is standing alone at the bottom of the picture, must have some type of implied importance.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Here's a real saucer in Government hands btw...this one was in fact created by the USAF.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faf33c19c025.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure I've read in a few different places that that photo was a fake!

Just saying is all...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hi,

It is not an 'it' look closely and there are two - one above the other. Also look at the surrounding technology - pretty basic.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join