It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employees Spill Beans on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For those who have not seen it, here is my synopsis:

Bill Hemmer: So, uh, there was this thing called Oxcart and it went real fast and then airline pilots saw it and it reflected like a circle and so um there are like no UFOs right? Is that what you are saying? right???

Old Fart 1: (looks at floor, possibly drifts off to sleep)

Old Fart 2: Yeah that's right. We had this here dadgum plane what flied 2200 miles an haur and that damn thing was right up there at 90,000 feet and them damn commie airline pilots thought that thing was a UFO yessir.

Bill Hemmer: So now that project Oxcart has been de-classified are you saying there are no UFO's at Area 51.

Old Fart 1: (still snoring)

Old Fart 2: Yeah we flew over 400,000 missions to VEE-ETT-nam right there from Area 51 and I will tell you another damn thing - I damn sure didn't fight the Chinese in the Big One so they could come over here and sell their damn cars....

Bill Hemmer: And there you have it. Two former Area 51 employees exposing the truth while celebrating their retirement in 1959 from the Air Force. Nothing else to see here....

----

Video Link:

EXPOSED!!!

Edit:

A direct quote from the transcript on the Fox News page:

We're furnished -- imported for several reason were. Involved in federal oral history. Proctor who very universe -- live and what's the web design oriented offers. Yes we do have live what's the name of it.

There you have it folks. Case closed.

[edit on 4/13/09 by emsed1]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

When the retired Brigadier General Arthur Exon, he was told that there are no alien craft or bodies at Area 51. They are at another facility, but did not tell as it is highly classified. Area 51 is the test facility for the newest craft out there. The Research and Development of such craft is done elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Search feature = very nice.

Already discussed, here.

[CLOSED]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I can appreciate the condescension, really I can, but my thread was actually posted a half-hour BEFORE the one you reference.

But then again that one was posted in the really really real news section where everything is really really true, and mine was posted in the 'Area 51' section where a thread about 'Area 51' doesn't belong.

Or something.

Apparently.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

You have done nothing wrong, as the post deals with Area 51. The main reason Area 51 exists is to test Top Secret aircraft design without spies or the public getting a look at such equipment until it is released to the public. Because the area was so mysterious, many ufologists had thought that the Roswell craft (and other fallen alien probes and craft) were stored there. The government does not mind it, as the alien artifacts are at another location that is known to the public.

While the military did admit Area 51 exists, it has not opened it up to the public or even given any special tours of the facility. That keeps it open for the mystery part, and the UFO storage stories.

If people claim to work on alien craft or see alien bodies at Area 51, that is one way to state they are not telling the truth. Area 51 is doing a great job, as it keeps nosy people away from where they really do have the alien artifacts. I would guess they hide them in plain sight, on a known base.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hi,

Spot on! Designed and constructed in the Skunkworks (or wherever) - delivered to A51 - flown, modified as necessary, then moved to operational fields such as Tonopah - or not.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

that is just stupid.

no person in their right mind would do the r&D for a project being tested at different locations. too much can happen during transport.

every project anyone has ever worked on it is typically tested on site unless their not contractually allowed to do so and in the case of the government contracts dont matter. so no they would nt do r&D somewhere else unless its some guy sitting at a drafting table sketching concept art off bad descriptions and shoddy design ideas.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Hi,

Sorry but that is the case. The Skunkworks complex houses several manufacturers not just Lockheed Martin. Design and construction is undertaken there, however, Edwards is too close to populated areas for flight tests so secret protypes are shipped (either by road or plane) to less populated areas.

Regarding design and build being distributed - look at the Airbus range - they were designed and built in France, UK, Germany etc.... And the Space Shuttle?

Peace!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I was in the service for eleven years and also worked on the B-1s when they were being commissioned into service. They are tested at one base and the R&D was done at other bases. This is true of ALL projects, and especially true if it is very high tech and highly classified craft.

The alien craft and bodies are at an undisclosed area. Probably a base that is well known, but has a secret area for storage. Many bases do have many areas that are off limits to most personnel, so it is not that unusual.

Major Kevin Randle is also trying to get to the bottom of this gigantic puzzle. Many top ranking officers have confided in him and have signed affidavits and were also recorded making such claims.

Brigadier General Arthur Exon would of had no reason to lie when he made his statement to Maj Randle. Many of them talk with condition that it is held in confidence until they pass away. Many of the officers take their oaths of secrecy very seriously.

[edit on 4/17/2009 by kidflash2008]

new topics

top topics

join