It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Area 51 Employees "Break Silence" on Fox News!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So I was just flipping through and caught this live on Fox...
So far I have only been able to find video of what I saw (no article) so I didn't put this in the Breaking News Forum...

Here is a link:

"The Truth is Out There"

www.foxnews.com...://www.foxnews.com/americasnewsroom/

The "Oxcart"?
2000 mph????
Used in Vietnam, never Russia as it was originally intended?

What do you believe?
Why did the CIA declassify this?
Disinfo?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately not much to see here. This is a follow up on a previous article in the LA times. Top secret aircraft are cool, but I want the good stuff!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Aha just found another link:

margotmystic.wordpress.com...

Collins, Lovick, Slater, Barnes and Martin explain that one of the main things the U.S. government was doing there was testing new experimental aircraft, as well as breaking down foreign aircraft components (but not flying saucers) and studying how they were put together.

The UFO and flying saucer reports got started because of a new Mach-3 aircraft built by Lockheed Aircraft Corporation, the A-12 OXCART, was designed to “outfox Soviet radar using height, stealth and speed.”

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
After seeing this, I thought the news caster to be arrogant and down right rude to the subject matter and the individuals he was interviewing.
Talk about discrediting any possible facts that may be sayed here.
Leave it to Fox News one more time to discredit the obvious and make real subject matters a joke. Ugh...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oops my bad then I was not aware of the article by the LA Times.

MODS please delete this thread if unnecessary....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Another attempt to discredit conspiracists by the MSM .

Fox News, in case of a civil uprising ( dunno, just saying ) should be burnt to the ground by local ATSers.

Anyway, those poor guys are clearly laughed at, you can feel it in the voice of the TV host.

Let's retaliate ! let's have Michael More make a movie, the title would be " Fox Loose"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
sure, if they had aliens and aliens crafts in AREA51, they would never tell everybody who works on the facility .... thats for sure

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

Major Kevin Randle did interview the retired Brigadier General Arthur Exon who stated the extraterrestrial craft and bodies were not at Area 51. They were at another undisclosed location that was Top Secret. He did not reveal the name, but did state that Area 51 was a test facility.

top topics

join